Nolan96

Nolan96

Mage
Feb 12, 2022
I discreetly started crying in the corner of an empty fast food place today during my lunch break and had to recollect myself. I think the cashier person noticed something was off but didn't say anything, which I was glad about.
It had nothing to do with work. My mind just started wandering.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, Silenos, Foresight and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Anywhere, everywhere, here's my favorite tho.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Silenos, Foresight and 3 others
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
i had a breakdown in a walk in freezer once.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Silenos, som1, whywere and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I'm able to delay my implosions & I'm not explosive (taking things out on a punching bag helps me A LOT), so I only cry at home.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silenos, whywere, allesistgut and 1 other person
ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
During the ACT, in a quiet classroom full of people. At a younger sibling's recital. At a funeral of someone who I barley knew. In front of my roommates at a psychiatric hospital, who were several years younger than me. On the kitchen floor. At an Applebee's.

paranoia is not so fun.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silenos, Nolan96, whywere and 1 other person
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Well at my age, I could fill every server on the net with my break downs, but the worst ones, that I can remember, were when I was at a clinic after the car crash and was told everything that was wrong with me and what might happen to my body in the future, and I broke down in the lobby, they looked at my medical records and saw the suicide attempts and BANG, was surrounded by medical persona ushered away to the hospital. Now keep in mind that this was in a lobby and of course it had over 100 people staring at me. Oh and of course the medical personal was as thoughtless and brutal as they could be. Gee lets add to his embarrassment by making a HUGE scene in the lobby as we drag him away

Oh, there are hundreds of these that I could go through. My "dad" used to be the hell out of me if I cried and it all started there.

I always have worn my heart on my sleeve and always will.

We are ALL the same and helping out each other is one reason I am still here.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silenos, allesistgut, Foresight and 3 others
Kristicide

Kristicide

I am a prisoner locked up behind xanax bars
Dec 16, 2021
At my friends wedding in Italy. I don't live in Europe so it was a big journey. I had a huge panic attack that lasted hours and even taking xanax and Valium couldn't calm me down. Right before she's about to "walk down the aisle" (it was outdoors) she saw me dressed normal walking to my car with my luggage. I was planning on bolting but I got caught. She and some of her friends convinced me not to leave but I was too messed up to actually watch and sit down for the wedding. I stayed in someone's room. The panic attack had nothing to do with her or the wedding and I felt like a garbage person - mortified to be around anyone. I went to the reception and during dinner I got in my car and bolted to the airport. I feel/am like the shittest person on earth.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, Silenos, allesistgut and 3 others
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Shopping centres are my 'favourite'.

• Hugs
Reactions: Silenos, allesistgut, Nolan96 and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
A bathroom at work. The car all the time. I'm always crying while driving with my agoraphobia. I don't recommend it. I think that's it. I'm in fight or flight mode in public so there's not much room for tears.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mixo, Silenos, allesistgut and 2 others
JinZhin

JinZhin

we are in hell
Nov 2, 2021
Post office. I remember everyone pushing me to go in front of them in the line and then mailing stuff/paying bills and sobbing though it all

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: whywere, allesistgut and Foresight
ftbc

ftbc

fetch the bolt cutters
Feb 23, 2022
my car, sometimes public places, my bed

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, allesistgut and Nolan96
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Epcot at Disney World lol

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Nolan96 and allesistgut
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
On a bus.

• Hugs
Reactions: nono.no, Nolan96, allesistgut and 1 other person
Mixo

Mixo

Blue
Aug 2, 2020
Used to live in a high traffic congested city so sitting in the car crying would be inevitable to the neurodivergent like me. Did it many times, sometimes would pop on the ole sunglasses so people couldn't see.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut, Nolan96 and whywere
N

nono.no

Feb 10, 2022
In a pub, sitting by myself m. Crying into a pint.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: allesistgut and Nolan96
ultrafuntimes

ultrafuntimes

it's funny...
Jan 16, 2022
Was the kitchen in Applebee's?
No, those were separate instances. Breaking down in a kitchen and Applebee's separately was bad enough. Losing it in an Applebee's kitchen would be my worst nightmare.

WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
No, those were separate instances. Breaking down in a kitchen and Applebee's separately was bad enough. Losing it in an Applebee's kitchen would be my worst nightmare.
I worked in a restaurant once. It's enough to make anyone breakdown.

Reactions: ultrafuntimes and Nolan96
natali4

natali4

Student
May 24, 2021
Walmart, my car, walking on a street in a sunny Monday afternoon, running in the gym, and of course at home

Reactions: Nolan96