wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
We're leaning towards this method now, as our pain and desperation increases, this method feels like freedom. Like, there's no going back after that jump, and then it'll all be over.

If anyone has any thoughts or recommendations or advice etc that would be super helpful!

Reactions: silentnights56 and tunnelV
nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
A bit out of context, but I assume the cutting method didn't work out for you?

wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
A bit out of context, but I assume the cutting method didn't work out for you?
We haven't tried it, it's still a possibility but reading so much about how unreliable it is with a high failure rate has got in our head. Still might return to it, but for now just weighing up different options

nicotine_goblin

nicotine_goblin

Student
Aug 28, 2023
We haven't tried it, it's still a possibility but reading so much about how unreliable it is with a high failure rate has got in our head. Still might return to it, but for now just weighing up different options
I see, I've tried cutting a few times and it didn't work out for me. Not the most reliable method for sure

tunnelV

tunnelV

Misanthrope is my religion
Oct 19, 2023
I also like the idea of jumping. I work at a very tall 12 story building at nights. I think it will be perfect at a zero survival rate.

Reactions: silentnights56
ripberman

ripberman

Dec 24, 2022
I don't have any suggestions, sorry, but I definitely feel the same way. Something liberating about taking the plunge. I've been eyeing up bridges in my area, personally.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wildflowercloud and silentnights56
wildflowercloud

wildflowercloud

Jun 6, 2023
I also like the idea of jumping. I work at a very tall 12 story building at nights. I think it will be perfect at a zero survival rate.
Not gonna lie we are jealous you have access to such a tall building 😅 we've been researching many methods, we are currently set on cutting, and this method is definitely a back up method, which we hopefully won't need as we're hoping our suicide works 🍀

We hope you find some glimmers in your life before the end happens if that is what you choose to do. Not saying that suicide is a choice, it's horrific circumstances that cause us to feel and to react this way, so zero judgment here. I hope you find the peace you are looking for, alive or not.

Also please don't be bothered by what we said at the beginning of the message, really don't want that to be a reason to further your suicidality.

We hope you find peace in whichever path you took 👣
I don't have any suggestions, sorry, but I definitely feel the same way. Something liberating about taking the plunge. I've been eyeing up bridges in my area, personally.
We felt that way too, we imagine it feels freeing.
There's lots of options and pros and cons of each method, hard work to go through but necessary we personally think.
We hope you find peace wherever path you choose to go 💓

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: tunnelV