WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
It's so hard hearing the laughs of the one who caused you so much pain and suffering. Right now I can hear her laugh like she has no worry in the world. It's infuriating. It's like hearing nails on a chalkboard. I feel physically sick by her laugh like I'm literally nauseous right now. She doesn't deserve to be happy.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, ithappens, Largeletters and 8 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It's so hard hearing the laughs of the one who caused you so much pain and suffering. Right now I can hear her laugh like she has no worry in the world. It's infuriating. It's like hearing nails on a chalkboard. I feel physically sick by her laugh like I'm literally nauseous right now. She doesn't deserve to be happy.
I'm sorry you feel this way. I don't think that way at all. If I were in your position I would not only not care but not be concerned with her life or what she is doing or thinking or feeling. Let her be the happiest person in the world. It has no effect on your life does it?

I think you should just think about your life and how you can improve it from this point forward. That might be easier said than done. I don't know because I can't relate to worrying or being upset about what someone else does no matter what they might have done to me. I guess I'm good at letting things go.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand how painful it must be to have to see this. People can be so cruel and have the potential to ruin our lives. We can also never forget the past and memories can stick with us forever. I'm sorry you have been treated horribly by that person.

Reactions: ithappens, WitheringAway and Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm sorry you feel this way. I don't think that way at all. If I were in your position I would not only not care but not be concerned with her life or what she is doing or thinking or feeling. Let her be the happiest person in the world. It has no effect on your life does it?

I think you should just think about your life and how you can improve it from this point forward. That might be easier said than done. I don't know because I can't relate to worrying or being upset about what someone else does no matter what they might have done to me. I guess I'm good at letting things go.
You've got to be kidding me. You have to have a heart of stone not to see where OP is coming from. If you're so in control of your emotions and impassive, why are you on this forum contemplating suicide?

Reactions: ithappens and WitheringAway
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Does she play Minecraft?

WitheringAway

WitheringAway

Ima shake the champagne bottle...
Jun 23, 2020
Let her be the happiest person in the world. It has no effect on your life does it?
it does. Her happiness makes me more resentful. She may not be actively affecting my life right now, but she has indeed affected my life in the past and has left me with permanent damage.. something I failed to just "ignore" and "not be concerned with"
I really don't know how to justify my feelings here, but I appreciate you trying to help nonetheless.
Does she play Minecraft?
Wrong thread

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
it does. Her happiness makes me more resentful. She may not be actively affecting my life right now, but she has indeed affected my life in the past and has left me with permanent damage.. something I failed to just "ignore" and "not be concerned with"
I really don't know how to justify my feelings here, but I appreciate you trying to help nonetheless.

Wrong thread
I think Genes may have been setting up a joke.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Her happiness makes me more resentful. She may not be actively affecting my life right now,
Do you see that she is affecting your life right now? She is still making you miserable, or more accurately, you are making yourself miserable. She is living in your head rent free.

I know in my own case when I hold onto anger towards someone it really means I'm not active enough in my own life in some ways, ways that would take my mind completely off whatever things happened to upset me in the past.

It means I need to set some goals and actively work at them, such as exercise, school, career or anything else that will improve my life. "An idle mind is the devil's playground"

Last edited: