• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Average Enthusiast

Average Enthusiast

Sep 10, 2023
Ignorance and selfishness. Whenever someone is suicidal or commits, most people automatically think of their family, and even blame the victim, calling them selfish. They never look at the victim, how much they must've suffered in order for them to commit. Only people who understand r people who've been in their situation or still going through it. They're treated like dogs, who don't possess their own struggles. People say they should've talked to someone but in reality, they did. They were just brushed off to side, were told it's just a "phase", or they're stupid for having those thoughts. And the people who say these things are the ones who benefit the most from someone's suicide. They get the attention, the pity when the victim is looked at as an asshole. Really wish this wasn't true, but sadly it is

Reactions: sserafim and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

My thoughts have always been that it's horrible to have to resort to extreme methods (one jumped from a bridge and another from a balcony).
It is horrible, i just hate that we live in a world where people want to limit peaceful, effective methods. I think its also is really terrible that they think that people should be forced to remain alive after not even consenting to be here in the first place; unless they meet some very narrow eligibility criteria by which they might be permitted to end their prison sentence on Earth a couple of months early.

People who call them "weak" or "selfish" are a bunch of idiot ignorants!
Can't say anymore than that.

Reactions: sserafim
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Most people don't see life as suffering though, only us who are depressed see it that way.

I think its just grief and sadness. On this forum I am.happy when someone makes it to the other side but I still get sad at friends suicide.

Suicide is always tragic and is to me a massive failure of society to carry and save the victim.

Reactions: divinemistress36
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
No, they're angry at having been abandoned and having to deal with the aftermath. The fact that suicide must occur in clandestine, seemingly sudden circumstances only compounds these feelings.

Reactions: sserafim and Deleted member 65988
Captive_Mind515

Captive_Mind515

King or street sweeper, dance with grim reaper!
Jul 18, 2023
Apparently, suicide rates are low overall, which means a lot of people suffer through their lives by choice.

There is definitely an element of obligation at play in many people's minds. Along with other factors such as fear, social stigma of ctb, groupthink etc etc.

The aspect that always puzzles me, is when people express pity or regret on behalf of the dead person. Why would you pity a deceased person, or any of the the other feelings expressed? Dead people can't have any regrets... a dead person doesn't make mistakes or have any unfulfilled potential or lost opportunities. Only the living have these concerns. Regardless of the circumstances leading up to someone's suicide, we're all the same in death. Happy, sad, successful, unsuccessful... long life, short life... it's all irrelevant to the dead person.

Death doesn't care how well you navigated this strange existence, you still end up at the same destination as everyone else.

Reactions: divinemistress36
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
I noticed too and I missed your interesting posts. You're back and on full form now.

Were you having a bash at 'recovery'? Sorry if that's intrusive. Sorry if it has faltered also. I never know whether it's good or bad to 'see' people back on here but, for what it's worth, I'm pleased to see you back. šŸ¤—
I'm always trying to recover, but I secretly hope it falls through so I can ctb. I came back because it's comfy here. The outside world is a sick place full of normies. Thanks :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep