• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
When luck in life is gone it's often a death sentence especially the older we are. Luck left me a few years ago and from that point in life everything went downhill. Suddenly everything failed. It's like a curse.

Did anyone else have a turning point in their lives and past that point everything spiraled downwards?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Ya, no matter how much we try, I believe luck plays a big role in how our life turns out. I don't really remember a time in my life where I looked at my peers around me and thought wow I am lucky. Maybe luck wasn't by my side to bigin with?

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
To be honest, I think luck only plays a part. If you go for 100 jobs and get no offers- ok- luck doesn't appear to be on your side. But- you also have to wonder why- Do you not have the qualifications or experience? Can you get them before you apply next time? If you go for 3, 10, 20 jobs and get rejections- that sounds kind of average.

I think you need to make opportunities in life and go in giving yourself the best chance. How likely is it that firm would employ you? If it's a date, have you made an effort? Whatever it is- have you researched and prepared?

When I worked freelance and shared accomodation with colleagues, every night after a gruelling days work- they would be on their laptops looking for future work, making contacts, updating their social media. Did they do better than me because they were 'lucky'? No- it's because they put more effort in!

To be brutally honest, I think it's unrealistic to expect good things to materialise in our lives. We have to go get them.

Where I think we are similar people though (from previous conversations) is that we are maybe more picky about what we want and anything less is undesirable. That makes things more tricky really if what we want is especially difficult to achieve.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
C

cosmic-freedom

Mar 18, 2024
I failed to get into a good college because I'm not smart enough.But it's a good thing though,else I would have continued to stay delusional.I found what kind of a monster,my narcissist "father" is.I hate calling him "father" too.He is the entire reason I want to ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori