• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Can this be the end? Is this the way I die?
Apr 17, 2023
Why does oblivion have to be dark and ominous? Viewing death as eternal blackness just makes it scarier. Crystal oblivion sounds more inviting and warm as if a gentle handle is reaching out to you from beyond ready to accept you into the home you were stolen from like Hercules who was stolen from Mt Olympus in the Disney movie.

"But as the gate swung wider and the sorcery of drug and dream pushed me through, I knew that all sights and glories were at an end; for in that new realm was neither land nor sea, but only the white void of unpeopled and illimitable space. So, happier than I had ever dared hoped to be, I dissolved again into that native infinity of crystal oblivion from which the daemon Life had called me for one brief and desolate hour."
from Ex Oblivione by Lovecraft

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I used up all mine in one go. My results didn't look like the ones you showed. Sucks
The searches reset I think. I don't know why it showed actual crystals instead of a white void. I put in a different prompt this time lol

ADB80E6E 2F0C 459D 8A27 4E5CEE7315F8

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ambivalent1
Dark Window

Dark Window

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
Light and dark are experiences. In death, I'd assume you'd experience neither.

Death to me is most likely just the ending of experience. Like being asleep with no dreams,

Placo

Placo

Feb 14, 2024
Excellent topic, in fact it is like this, just look at the near-death experiences, they all talk about light and not darkness, I completely agree, darkness is something more to be associated with a life lived in depression and therefore with life, not with death.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I have always felt that this is one of many journeys and the next is going to be better, as I agree with you. Why can it not be a warm, sunny and vibrant place.

Walter
I think it would be a good idea to hold that belief during one's final moments. I don't subscribe to it, but holding to it could be what pushes me to jump when I'm petrified with fear looking down into the abyss.
The searches reset I think. I don't know why it showed actual crystals instead of a white void. I put in a different prompt this time lol

View attachment 132654
Thanks for posting this 🤩
We are used to seeing death as something dark. Seeing the light in it is difficult
One just has to use their imagination.
Excellent topic, in fact it is like this, just look at the near-death experiences, they all talk about light and not darkness, I completely agree, darkness is something more to be associated with a life lived in depression and therefore with life, not with death.
That's interesting. So it's in life where the dark, shadowy void resides that's filled with false hopes and illusions of connection when it's in death where the light resides and one is truly connected to all things.

Last edited:
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

Apr 17, 2023
I see it as dark because to me, dying is the "sleep of death" and when I shut my eyes to go to sleep, everything goes dark!
Such a negative Nancy. But I suppose the dark blanket of death can be comforting too in a way. Disappearing under it and being forever cozy and invisible.

• Yay!
Reactions: Ash and sserafim