• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

“May it please you.” — Ben Pollack
Jun 19, 2023
The original broadcast:

Red Eye Radio 12/21/22 (Part 2)

Starts at 27:26. Be sure to continue listening for at least ten minutes after that point.

Anyone else like it?

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
When I went to high school, there were people I know that were incredibly sad that it's over. And I was like, "YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sorry, Gary; I will never be able to think of anything other than this when I think of you. Not that the show has not had other amusing personal stories told, but this one stands out above all others.

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
"Typical American conservatism. Radio talk show host pretended to be a cowboy during last day of high school and does not regret it fifty years later, even repeating it on national radio. Now it's on the Internet Archive so people can laugh at him forever. Greatest broadcast show ever and greatest school day ever. My life has been a complete waste having never heard either of these."

12_Years_Late

12_Years_Late

Jun 19, 2023
Sorry, Gary; I will never be able to think of anything other than this when I think of you. Not that the show has not had other amusing personal stories told, but this one stands out above all others.
Then again, this program is only known about by less than 3 percent of the American population. And it's well known that this program isn't going to be remembered for its efforts for the trucking industry in fifty years anyway.

No, all that people will think of in the future of this show when they look it up is that Gary McNamara said "Yee-haw!!" on his last day of high school and scoff, "Typical American conservatism."

What do you think?

• Love
Reactions: Adûnâi