BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I know I'm not that fat. I used to be a bit obese though. Lost all the weight really quickly. Lost more weight due to depression and was almost underweight.

I've gained about 30 pounds since then because I've picked up binging again and am too lazy to stop. I look in the mirror and see that disgusting fatass that I was before. I feel like such an ugly freak. I have a desire to punch the mirror or hurt myself.

Sometimes I just want to carve words into myself to remind me of how gross I am. I've almost done it a few times. I know it's not worth it though...

My friends say I worry too much about my weight. But I never looked as good as when I was borderline underweight. They say I still look healthy and a bit skinny. I literally cannot see what they're talking about. Tbh I don't really care if I repeat the process that caused me to drop all the weight. I deserve that pain anyway.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9, Deleted member 19654, Deleted member 1465 and 11 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
you don't deserve any pain, nor are you gross, disgusting, or any of those things.

Reactions: XYZ, Wayfaerer, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
you don't deserve any pain, nor are you gross, disgusting, or any of those things.
Thanks. I'm sorry. I just can't convince myself of any of that. God, I hate myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: XYZ, Good4Nothing, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
Thanks. I'm sorry. I just can't convince myself of any of that. God, I hate myself.
don't apologize. it's hard to convince yourself of these things when you've told yourself the opposite for so long.

Reactions: XYZ, Deleted member 4993 and Stick
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
don't apologize. it's hard to convince yourself of these things when you've told yourself the opposite for so long.
I feel like I don't have the right to feel better. There's something inherently twisted about me. It hurts but...meh. :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, XYZ, VIBRITANNIA and 1 other person
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I'm sorry, my response kind of sucked. Thanks for being so kind.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, VIBRITANNIA and Deleted member 4993
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Have the opposite problem, but same result. I'd just climbed up to normal BMI range threshold, was wanting to put on ten more kilos. Then more shit happens and I plummet back, four kilos already and counting. Just cannot eat when I'm scared for good reason that I will be forced to die soon.

My partner despises me because I cannot eat when they torture me. They think it means I am a subhuman insane dumb piece of filth.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stick, XYZ and Good4Nothing
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
that sucks I hope you can feel better about your body shape I am about 5'9 and 115 pounds sometimes I feel so skinny so I wear baggy sweaters but it doesnt matter because I am sure you arent overweight and if you truely are then nobody should care
that sucks I hope you can feel better about your body shape I am about 5'9 and 115 pounds sometimes I feel so skinny so I wear baggy sweaters but it doesnt matter because I am sure you arent overweight and if you truely are then nobody should care
I'm sorry if that sounded insensitive

Reactions: Stick
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Have the opposite problem, but same result. I'd just climbed up to normal BMI range threshold, was wanting to put on ten more kilos. Then more shit happens and I plummet back, four kilos already and counting. Just cannot eat when I'm scared for good reason that I will be forced to die soon.

My partner despises me because I cannot eat when they torture me. They think it means I am a subhuman insane dumb piece of filth.
I'm so sorry. You don't deserve any of this.

I'm sorry if that sounded insensitive
Nah, I don't think it did. I am overweight by definition. I don't care too much about people's views of my weight, I just hate myself for it. To me it means a huge failure on my part, a lack of discipline and control. Plus I look disgusting in my eyes lmao

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Stick, Deleted member 4993 and woxihuanni
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I have to make a new post because I re-read the OP and completely misunderstood the context the first time around :eh:.

I don't know what to tell you as that sounds like a strictly emotional problem. Are you depressed? That can warp someone's self perception in a drastic way just by neuro-chemistry alone. Our brains can play nasty tricks on us by concocting illusions that seem real but really aren't.

Reactions: Stick and BitterlyAlive
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
same ngl, why am I this stupid piece of shit, I wanna be someone else

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, XYZ and BitterlyAlive
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I have to make a new post because I re-read the OP and completely misunderstood the context the first time around :eh:.

I don't know what to tell you as that sounds like a strictly emotional problem. Are you depressed? That can warp someone's self perception in a drastic way just by neuro-chemistry alone. Our brains can play nasty tricks on us by concocting illusions that seem real but really aren't.
Yeah, I have depression. I've hated myself since I was 10, then depression set in at 12 and made it worse. It really seems real, I feel like I'm 30 pounds heavier than I really am. I see it in the mirror and I swear it gets worse every day. Pretty soon I'm just gonna punch it or something lmao
same ngl, why am I this stupid piece of shit, I wanna be someone else
I don't even want to be someone else because then I may not die by suicide. Is that fucked up?

Edit: yeah it is. :/

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Stick and Deleted member 4993
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I wish I could come and hug everyone in this thread ;-;.
I used to really hate myself too. I still do, but not as strongly anymore. Something that helped me once was to imagine myself as someone completely different, but with the traits that I hated about myself. Because that fake self wasn't me, I could like that fake self and the traits they had, which helped me feel better about my real self. Idk if that makes sense.
I'm just trying to give you what I can. None of you here deserve to feel this way.
I don't even want to be someone else because then I may not die by suicide. Is that fucked up?
I don't think it's fucked up, honestly. With suicide you have a choice, you have control over yourself. At least for me, when I'm at my lowest point, control is everything. Maybe you have a different reason for it, but it doesn't sound messed up to me. Everyone on here pretty much wants to control how they die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
I wish I could come and hug everyone in this thread ;-;.
I used to really hate myself too. I still do, but not as strongly anymore. Something that helped me once was to imagine myself as someone completely different, but with the traits that I hated about myself. Because that fake self wasn't me, I could like that fake self and the traits they had, which helped me feel better about my real self. Idk if that makes sense.
I'm just trying to give you what I can. None of you here deserve to feel this way.

I don't think it's fucked up, honestly. With suicide you have a choice, you have control over yourself. At least for me, when I'm at my lowest point, control is everything. Maybe you have a different reason for it, but it doesn't sound messed up to me. Everyone on here pretty much wants to control how they die.
It makes sense. I'm far more forgiving of others and always see the good side of people. I try to give grace when I can.

Tbh my worst fear is to lose the capacity to kill myself.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Stick
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Tbh my worst fear is to lose the capacity to kill myself.

That's a lot of people's fears. It's why I wouldn't upload my consciousness onto a computer to achieve immortality or anything like that. We have the capacity to create a literal heaven but also a literal hell. It's far too much of a risk that I would've been able to take.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Stick