Dec 19, 2021
I will definitely leave this world.

• Hugs
Reactions: Seered Doom and Dying2077
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
I believe that the digital world satisfies the human desire for communication. I can really go on for years without real communication, but only in a digital world. Isn't this a good thing? I think it is a terrifying thing.

Seered Doom

Seered Doom

A nihilist going through an unrelinquished Hell
Sep 9, 2023
I believe there's both good and bad to it, though I don't think we need an app for every fricken thing

Reactions: Sprite_Geist and CTBookOfLife
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
I don't know how to live outside of the digital. Screens, websites, forums, video games, digital media... this stuff is my entire life. Over time there will probably be more and more people like me, won't there? Anyway I'm ok with it. What did people even do before computers? Hug trees?

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
The internet used to be a better place in the past if you'd ask me.

Now it's full of 'normies', corporations are getting more powerful and our privacy is close to non-existent.

Reactions: real human being
Z

Zaphkiel

IDK
May 13, 2023
I don't know how to live outside of the digital. Screens, websites, forums, video games, digital media... this stuff is my entire life. Over time there will probably be more and more people like me, won't there? Anyway I'm ok with it. What did people even do before computers? Hug trees?
Living, apparently.

Reactions: Ligottian
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
The internet used to be a better place in the past if you'd ask me.

Now it's full of 'normies', corporations are getting more powerful and our privacy is close to non-existent.
true it's pretty fucked but hey you still have access to limitless information and media + this forum exists and hopefully the internet will become more decentralized again over time.

S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
And here's me, left an analogue guy in a digital world.

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and Ligottian
L

Ligottian

Elementalist
Dec 19, 2021
I was thinking about stuff like when you "have" to do stuff like pay bills, make appointments , renew credit cards, and other stuff online. Don't get me wrong, I'd be lost without my computer. But I hate when shit is forced on me. And don't get me started on "smart" shit.

darkenmydoorstep

darkenmydoorstep

Not Waving But Browned Off….
Sep 27, 2023
Hopefully one day there will just be a 'delete' button on our arms we can press, hey?
Imagine ❤️
I'd deffo be an early adopter of that technology.

Reactions: Ligottian
AgentOrange

AgentOrange

Oct 3, 2023
Shit sucks. I don't want to be a fucking geezer and say "back in my day…" I had a better life or some shit like that. I just hate how people interact on it.