TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
When do you go to bed/fall asleep and when do you wake up?

For a couple of months now I have been staying up so late and fall asleep usually between 4-6am but in the last week it´s more closer to 5-6am and I wake up between 12-2pm. I just want to know if I am the only one doing this it would make me feel better knowing I am not the only one doing this, it´s 4:10am now in Denmark and I don´t feel tired at all and can´t get myself to bed even though I have absolutely NOTHING to do.

Reactions: Jupiter, Deafsn0w, Essie and 5 others
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
I typically pass out between 11 pm and 1 am, and I sleep no more than 5 - 6 hours.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jodes, Weeping Garbage Can and 2 others
AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
My pattern is too far gone, so I try to sleep when I can..

Reactions: dysfunctional, Deafsn0w, Jodes and 6 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
I don't fight sleep at all and I don't set my alarm clock. I'm not on any kind of schedule whatsoever and I haven't been for just over a year now.

O

OkTotti

Wizard
Nov 6, 2018

For a couple of months now I have been staying up so late and fall asleep usually between 4-6am but in the last week it´s more closer to 5-6am and I wake up between 12-2pm. I just want to know if I am the only one doing this it would make me feel better knowing I am not the only one doing this, it´s 4:10am now in Denmark and I don´t feel tired at all and can´t get myself to bed even though I have absolutely NOTHING to do.
This is pretty much me now... it sucks... i got nothing to do all day too.. and wake up depressed

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
Whenever I wish to during the morning, day and evening.
Though, usually from 6 to 16-18.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jodes, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
I go to sleep around 12:30/1am, and usually wake up anywhere from 8-11am.

I

I will go soon

Apr 9, 2018
9:30pm to 12am and wake up between 6 to 7am. I should be up at 5 to workout and eat breakfast before work but I have no desire

Roulette

Roulette

???
Aug 31, 2018
Go to bed whenever. It's 2pm and preparing to sleep.
The duration of sleep is whenever.

Woo. Maybe if I slept like a regular person I'd probably be fixed in a lot of areas but welp

Reactions: wxtyubidi7y, Deafsn0w, Jodes and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Usually go to bed well past midnight, like 3am if I'm fortunate, but oftenly stare at the ceiling while in bed waiting to fall asleep. When I wake up it is usually 11am or sometimes past noon or later. However, if I have to get up early, I often go on with only like 2-3 hours of sleep and feel half conscious when I wake up in the early morning.

Karl

Karl

Oct 14, 2018
I wake up at 11 am, I sleep at 1 or 3 pm

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
EndofMyRope

EndofMyRope

Student
Oct 17, 2018

This is typically me... Awake until 5, 6, 7am and sleep until 10am-12pm. I slept sometime the day before yesterday and although I've tried a hot bath with lavender essential oil, watching numerous movies and eating myself into a food coma, I'm still wide awake. FML

jade

jade

crybaby
Nov 14, 2018
i knock myself out with pills around 1-2 am (can't sleep otherwise) and wake up at 11 am

Lil_Intro_Vert

Lil_Intro_Vert

she/they
Oct 15, 2018
I gotta go to bed about 10:00 pm, but i usually stay up until about midnight depending on how tired i am. Waking up it's 6:00 am for school and hoping i don't fall back asleep instantly lmao. Weekends i usually stay up until midnight and then sleep in till 10:00 or 11:00

blindstatue

blindstatue

Nov 16, 2018
Normally I just can't bring myself to go to bed. Those minutes before falling asleep are my saddest everyday. I dread the moment of going to bed, although once I fall sleep I love it because it is the only moment of the day when I'm liberated from my physical and mental suffering. I also struggle a lot with falling asleep because I have racing thoughts every night.

These days I'm going to bed at 3-4 am and I wake up at 11am or 12, exhausted and anxious.

If I could fall asleep more easily I would sleep for the most part of the day, now that I can't work.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jodes, lv-gras and 2 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
This is typically me... Awake until 5, 6, 7am and sleep until 10am-12pm. I slept sometime the day before yesterday and although I've tried a hot bath with lavender essential oil, watching numerous movies and eating myself into a food coma, I'm still wide awake. FML
It sucks staying up this late last night I stayed up even longer than I have in the previous months I feel asleep close to 7am and got up around 3pm an hour ago. It would be great if tonight I could just fall asleep at 3am and get up around 11am.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Normally I just can't bring myself to go to bed. Those minutes before falling asleep are my saddest everyday. I dread the moment of going to bed, although once I fall sleep I love it because it is the only moment of the day when I'm liberated from my physical and mental suffering. I also struggle a lot with falling asleep because I have racing thoughts every night.

These days I'm going to bed at 3-4 am and I wake up at 11am or 12, exhausted and anxious.

If I could fall asleep more easily I would sleep for the most part of the day, now that I can't work.
Yeah I hate my physical problems too it´s liberating to sleep because there are no problems unfortunately I don´t have the luxury to stay in bed all day because of my throat problem so I have to get up eventually otherwise I won´t have enough time to eat my food since it takes 4-5 times as long as everyone else so even though I would like to stay in bed I have to get up.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I have no idea. My sleep patterns are incredibly erratic. I'm mostly a night owl but sometimes I stay up all day.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jodes, Essie and 2 others
L

Letting Go

Oct 30, 2018
I go to bed around 10-11PM and wake up 2-3 hours later. I can't recall the last time I got eight hours of sleep. It has been years.

Reactions: dysfunctional, Deafsn0w, Jodes and 3 others
Midnight

Midnight

Beyond solace
Jun 30, 2018
Working days i sleep arround 5-6hrs. Weekends mostly 12. And today i slept for fucking 20 hours .. whole day gone.

T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I usually don't sleep before 1am,(trouble falling and staying asleep) and I wake up around 10am

T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I gotta go to bed about 10:00 pm, but i usually stay up until about midnight depending on how tired i am. Waking up it's 6:00 am for school and hoping i don't fall back asleep instantly lmao. Weekends i usually stay up until midnight and then sleep in till 10:00 or 11:00

Someone on here who's still in school. Reading this made me sad:(. World sucks

Dog Food

Dog Food

POS
Mar 27, 2018
I'm not sure if I actually sleep or not.

starcrossedfate

starcrossedfate

Passenger
Sep 24, 2018
I hit the sack around 12-1 AM. I usually don't leave the bed until around 11 in the morning although I don't sleep more than 2-3 actual hours on average a night.

Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I go to sleep 10:30 pm and I wake up 6:30 am

Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Typically 12 am to 6 am because of hw, school, other forced activities, and the pleasures of a midnight snack with nobody else bothering me about food

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jodes and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
when the terror of nightmares is overwhelmed by sleeping. and when the nightmares get bad enough to wake me up.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
iHeartRockArt

iHeartRockArt

Wizard
Sep 21, 2018
Whenever I can sleep, but mostly try to go to sleep by 2 am and I'm up at 7 or 8am. I don't sleep long at all. Wish I could change that. Can't wait to get my NutroVape and try it.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Jodes, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
It took a longass time to train myself religiously to go to bed at 22:00 and wake up at 05:20.
If it's a bad night, though, I will wake up precisely an hour before the alarm.

Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018
Sleep is a struggle, I've been trying to get back to a normal. I was going to bed at like 6 pm and waking up at like 10pm and then maybe sleeping again at like 3 am till 2 pm. I had a dream about my ex all I remember was at the end she said "You trying to pursue me is pointless" and I awoke in such an emotional crippling pain I couldn't sleep for hours. Hopefully I'll get things to turn around with this.

Reactions: stellabelle, Deafsn0w, Jodes and 3 others