Text
Nov 2, 2023
All day for me baby 🌚

• Hugs
Reactions: letmebee1, Vesiira, NocturnILL and 3 others
R

refused

Oct 31, 2023
It's been morning the most as of late. I seem to get going as soon as I can peel myself out of bed.

I Can't Say

I Can't Say

Oct 21, 2023
When I'm awake? Sorry for the smartass answer, but my sleep schedule is kind of screwed up.

• Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira, NocturnILL and Professor K
Decayed

Decayed

Oct 16, 2023
i am depressed all day but it's get worse at night i don't know why it just does. maybe the peacefulness of night makes me wanna join it in the peace that is death

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, Vesiira and venin.n
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
At night for the most part.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeis_Jouissance70, Vesiira and venin.n
jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
All day. Night time is a mixed bag, but more often than not, the night provides some relief for me.

• Love
Reactions: venin.n
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
When I wake up and at night.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Vesiira and venin.n
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
All day for me baby 🌚
All day as well, but especially when I see people's lives on social media. I've detoxed from social media though

Reactions: NocturnILL
feannagan

feannagan

Nov 7, 2023
I feel worst in the morning and at night. I usually find some relief during the day by distracting myself with work, errands, and spending time with my cat and friends. Although occasional pangs of awareness of how awful everything is resurface, I can push them aside. Nights are much more difficult, less distraction, less people around. Mornings are just "oh shit, another day of this?"

• Love
C

chronicpain123

Nov 7, 2023
All day everyday. Untill my meds arrive then im one happy mtf while it lasts. Better than nothing tho

• Hugs
venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
I feel worst in the morning and at night. I usually find some relief during the day by distracting myself with work, errands, and spending time with my cat and friends. Although occasional pangs of awareness of how awful everything is resurface, I can push them aside. Nights are much more difficult, less distraction, less people around. Mornings are just "oh shit, another day of this?"
I totally feel this. Well at least you're getting by somehow πŸ˜‰
All day everyday. Untill my meds arrive then im one happy mtf while it lasts. Better than nothing tho
☹️

Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
Late at night and early mornings, I guess.

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
All day, but it's definitely the worst right when I wake up and when I'm trying to sleep because I can't be doing 10 things at once to distract myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Fimbulvetr
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
It's especially bad in the mornings at the moment. I tend to pick up briefly after lunch when I've eaten something. Then, I'm too tired in the evenings to care as intensely I suppose.

Reactions: NocturnILL
P

princejohnny

Oct 31, 2023
All day every day. Mornings are the worst because my body likes to wake up at 2am and then I can't fall back to sleep 😴

NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
Honestly all day. It used to be mainly at night time. Now it hits heavier when I wake up and during the day when everyone is alive and I feel like the alien zombie just trying to survive the day.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Everyday except for February 30th

venin.n

venin.n

Text
Nov 2, 2023
i am depressed all day but it's get worse at night i don't know why it just does. maybe the peacefulness of night makes me wanna join it in the peace that is death
May actually be exactly that. I kinda feel it too a bit🌟
When I wake up and at night.
HugsπŸ€— hope it gets better
All day. Night time is a mixed bag, but more often than not, the night provides some relief for me.
It's a mixed bag for me also πŸ§πŸ«‚

Reactions: Decayed
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
All day though it's possible for me to not feel depressed during night-time sometimes

turnoverover

turnoverover

~
Oct 2, 2023
it's really bad when i first wake up. at my wits end living like this if i could sleep longer than 12 hours i would and id leave my day to a minimum

Reactions: sserafim