• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
How long did your distractions work for?

P

Peachycherry

Oct 3, 2020
Really depends on the distraction, also I wouldn't say that they worked for a while and suddenly stopped working altogether, but more that they work for a small moment every day before my thoughts become overwhelming again. For an example, my top distractions are music and escapism through daydreaming. Music is good because it keeps you in a headspace, but it doesn't take much to distract you, like a louder exterior noise that makes you take your earphones off. I'd say it takes my mind off of things an hour max. As for daydreaming, it's a bit more tricky. It depends again if you're disturbed by an exterior factor, if you're in a deep headspace and if you're in the right situation for daydreaming ( ex. If you're bored at school). Sometimes I can only daydream about a certain situation in the lull of a conversation, while sometimes it borders on dissociation and I get lost in a whole another universe for hours at a time, then I become aware again and I wonder how I lost track of time.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
They never really worked unless I was super into that thing and I guess when my unmotivation started to happen more frequently then stuff stopped being interesting:/ idk when it happened tho, probably around 14/15

Reactions: ithappens
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
The booze, sex, and the money worked beautifully for 15 years. Quit the booze. Then the divorce came.
No money.
No sex.

CTB time is now

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
The booze, sex, and the money worked beautifully for 15 years. Quit the booze. Then the divorce came.
No money.
No sex.

CTB time is now
Did the divorce happen because of quitting alcohol?

Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Years ago. Can't read books anymore, can't listen to music, can't enjoy going to bed, barely play videogames anymore. It's bloody endless.

Reactions: ithappens