• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
shower: like 2 weeks
brush: 1 week

This repeats every couple weeks. It's hell but it's hell doing it every day as well. A daily routine makes me even more depressed

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
shower: like 2 weeks
brush: 1 week

This repeats every couple weeks. It's hell but it's hell doing it every day as well. A daily routine makes me even more depressed

Shower: Three days ago because I visited with family. (But oftentimes I can go a week or two without showing.) I generally only shower when I have to leave the apartment.

Brush teeth: Three days ago. Again, only when I have to leave the apartment.

I'm a filthy, worthless, walking sack of human meat. I don't care about myself and I don't care for myself. I hardly get out of the bed. I have zero motivation to do anything enjoyable, ...and I have zero motivation to do anything else, including taking care of myself. If my husband didn't feed me, I would have died of starvation by now because I can't be bothered to cook.

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
Shower: Three days ago because I visited with family. (But oftentimes I can go a week or two without showing.) I generally only shower when I have to leave the apartment.

Brush teeth: Three days ago. Again, only when I have to leave the apartment.

I'm a filthy, worthless, walking sack of human meat. I don't care about myself and I don't care for myself. I hardly get out of the bed. I have zero motivation to do anything enjoyable, ...and I have zero motivation to do anything else, including taking care of myself. If my husband didn't feed me, I would have died of starvation by now because I can't be bothered to cook.
How many years have you been like this? 9 for me

Reactions: azeton and Samuel
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I brush everyday.

As someone who would shower and take a bath everyday my current lack of personal hygiene is, to put it mildly, disturbing.

It's been five days or so since I bathed. I do wash my hands several times a day and my face before bed.

Yuck is me.

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I brush everyday.

As someone who would shower and take a bath everyday my current lack of personal hygiene is, to put it mildly, disturbing.

It's been five days or so since I bathed. I do wash my hands several times a day and my face before bed.

Yuck is me.

While I don't shower or brush very often, I do wash my hands every time I use the bathroom. I do shower/brush if I'm going to see another human besides my husband. My husband is used to seeing me like this, but he still loves me. Now that's true love. LOL Totally unconditional.

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
While I don't shower or brush very often, I do wash my hands every time I use the bathroom. I do shower/brush if I'm going to see another human besides my husband. My husband is used to seeing me like this, but he still loves me. Now that's true love. LOL Totally unconditional.

I have a true friend who knows my state/current condition. He spent two hours detangling my hair after I didn't brush it for two weeks.

Your husband is a good man.

Reactions: Final Escape
S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I have a true friend who knows my state/current condition. He spent two hours detangling my hair after I didn't brush it for two weeks.

Your husband is a good man.

That's a good friend you've got there. For years I had very long hair that took hours to detangle because I'd go long periods of time without brushing it. A few months ago chopped it all off and now, no matter how much time goes without brushing, it's a breeze to detangle. I don't know why I didn't do it before. My hair was down to my butt. A person like me, who doesn't care for themselves, really shouldn't have long hair. That was a pain!

Last edited:
Reactions: Smilla
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I showered and brushed my teeth today. I do it everyday because it seems to help me feel slightly less uncomfortable. But I'll tell u right now I hate it every day. It's a battle to get myself in that shower and to brush and floss my crooked teeth lol! I also hate my acne, it's not like I have the disfiguring scarring kind. It's the white bumps but still. They drive me nuts. I also have to pluck my eyebrows and trim them somewhat. My hair is not too long so it's very easy to dry and easy styling. I hate makeup even though it helps my appearance. I hate putting on the liquid eyeliner and curling my god damn lashes and making sure I don't smear the mascara or eyeliner accidentally in wrong spot lol! I have these stupid breast implants that I would like to remove but can't afford to right now. They aren't really huge but a couple sizes bigger than I otherwise would be. Too much boob for my body type.

Last edited:
Reactions: ScaredOfLife
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Give him what he. Needs and he gives you what you need

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
That's a good friend you've got there. For years I had very long hair that took hours to detangle because I'd go long periods of time without brushing it. A few months ago chopped it all off and now, no matter how much time goes without brushing, it's a breeze to detangle. I don't know why I didn't do it before. My hair was down to my butt. A person like me, who doesn't care for themselves, really shouldn't have long hair. That was a pain!

I plan on chopping my hair off soon. Before I go. It's below my shoulders now.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Dont do it
It's liberating to have short hair lol! But I do think if u have very beautiful quality hair that u should keep it longer if it's not too much trouble.

K

KCN

El revisionismo en castillano
Jul 16, 2018
I'm lazy as hell when it comes to certain routine activities, but I try to wash myself daily, I can't stand bad smells.
As for brushing my teeth, it's the same, I do it once or twice a day; a few years ago I had a freaking cavity that forced me to stay in bed for a week because it turned into an abscess

Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
I brush everyday.

Yuck is me.
When did you stop showering daily?