guineapiglover8503

guineapiglover8503

Emily
Oct 7, 2024
For me, I was 12 or so and a friend started picking on me and calling me slurs and began to bully me relentlessly. Awhile later, I hear about suicide from him and the idea stuck with me. Since then I've gone down a few rabbit holes and have sometimes met likeminded people. Recently I've been drafting a note but I've been struggling to find what to put into it, so I've just been writing my related thoughts and feelings.

• Aww..
Reactions: wren-briar
crimsonsflower

crimsonsflower

OWN
Feb 4, 2024
my first time considering was also at 12. a rapidly deteriorating home life and worsening avoidant tendencies was a recipe for disaster and my parents didn't even really care that i was suffering and just called me selfish for thoughts that i had that i didn't even fully comprehend at that point. needless to say it never got better. i struggled connecting with people (still do) and every time i think i've pulled myself out of this hole, something happens that causes me to fall down even further and harder than last.

• Aww..
Upvote 0
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I was 10 and started feeling depressed. The idea of suicide came not very long afterwards.
I was 10 and started feeling depressed. The idea of suicide came not very long afterwards.

• Love
Reactions: wren-briar and anopenwound
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case I've never wished for existence, something I see as cruel, painful and torturous as existence that just causes all this endless suffering could never be desirable to me, I personally see existence as the most horrific, terrible tragedy that causes so much harm and just torments existing beings, personally I'm just not meant for any of this as well and I find it a burden to simply be conscious in this existence. All I hope and wish for is to never exist again, I just wish for non-existence to take away my suffering and finally bring me peace, I'd always prefer to not exist no matter what, under no circumstances would I wish to suffer for potentially decades longer just to be tortured and tormented by extreme old age.

• Love
Upvote 0
C

coffeebeany

Jul 12, 2024
I must have been 6 or 7 years old. It's one of my earlier memories but a very clear one. We used to live in a condo on the 6th floor. I was sitting on the windowsill (windows closed ofc) felling miserable and sad. I was thinking that if I only fell down everything would end - although I really can't say what "it" was. Today I think that I didn't respond to a singular/isulated incidet but rather the dysfunctional and distressing environment and people (parents etc.) I grew up in. The thought of suicide has never left me but has been a constant throughout my miserable childhood and adolescence. I was 9 years old the first time I tried to overdose on my brothers ADHD medication. It didn't work and nobody really figured (I do remember that my mother was very annoyed that she had to take me to a doctor because I problem with my circulatory system) that my symptoms stemmed from a failed OD. I have had depression, anxiety and PTSD all my life and its also manifested in my body in painful ways. On the other hand, I have met a wonderful, kind and loving partner (13 years ago when we were both still at school) who I do love and wonderful friends I call family. This makes it very hard to take the final step although I know it will come that eventually. It pains me to cause them pain. But suicide is very ingrainded within my body and mind.

• Love
Upvote 0
ebg

ebg

Sep 30, 2024
I made my first planned out attempt only earlier this year, when I felt like there was no "goodness", "truth", or fairness in life and that people take credit for what their brain does automatically for them. I also kept seeing the worst in everyone and everything.

• Aww..
Reactions: coffeebeany and wren-briar
Upvote 0
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
about 11 or 12. wasnt caused by a particular life event, just had no interest in living and didnt see myself having a future. i still feel the same now

• Love
  • Aww..
Upvote 0
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
13yo gay boy goes to church and the pastor preaches all gays deserve hell... you know where this story goes

• Love
  • Aww..
Upvote 0
anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
Started thinking about it around 11,12. Actually looked into it a 16. Half attempted at 19. Been on my mind ever since.

• Love
Upvote 0
W

We Are Angels

Sep 24, 2024
I was in third grade when I first started having suicide ideation. So I was either 8 or 9 years old.

• Love
Upvote 0
C

ctbsd24

Oct 8, 2024
When I was 10. I tried hanging myself with a bath robe belt from a post on my bed. Prolly wasn't the brightest idea I've ever had lol.

• Hugs
Upvote 0
SixNeufUn

SixNeufUn

Oct 8, 2024
11-12 when it all started. I started isolating myself for the past years. (Honestly it was much because of my mother that kept me at home and other's children(it was understandable tho, I was hurting myself too much outside so my mother made everything to keep me home so... pc and playstation(I am still curious how I didn't fucking die. I have a few near death experiences like that)) then discovered another side of internet outside moviestarplanet and YouTube 🦧

Upvote 0
BoredNTired

BoredNTired

Wants to sleep for a good long while
Sep 30, 2024
When i was 12 or 13 I kind of realized how I would end up dying. Kinda tried for the first time with an extension cord made into a noose in 6th or 7th grade but my fan was wobbly, I was scared, and the noose was awful, so i chickened out, though I cycled through more plans and attempts for a bit. No specific reason for it, I was just tired and would rather not continute to live a net negative un-enjoyable life. Since then quality of living and my overall situation has steadily declined affirming my decision. Only suprise was that I thought I would be able to wait till 21 to buy a gun, but I'm a lot more impatient than I thought, as I'd prefer to ctb early.

Upvote 0
uniqueusername22

uniqueusername22

custom title
Jul 25, 2024
ever since i was eight. i dont know where i got the idea, i just knew it was something id end up doing eventually

Upvote 0
vampire2002

vampire2002

weeb & neet ♡
Oct 8, 2023
11 is the first time i seriously considered it. i was being abused at home. i hated leaving school, hated weekends, because school was my only escape.

Upvote 0