D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
The sun sign points out what you want while the moon sign shows you what you need.
You can figure out your birth chart if you know what time you were born along with birth place.
I would define those differently. 1st house...the ascendant...how you appear to others (personality, looks)
2nd.............earnings you make yourself
3rd..............communication with neighbours
4th..............home you are born into, and family (parents, brothers, sisters)
5th..............your children, speculation, and creativity
6th..............duty and obligations, including health
7th..............partnerships. marriage, can be doctors
8th..............the hidden, institutions, banks (limited insight)
9th..............higher learning, that which you use to build ideas on
10th............ego, what you aspire to, final worldly reward by your peers
11th............friends and how they support you
12th............the subconscious, what us hidden from you, but you must act on regardless
Used to write horoscopes. But I used mathematics and astrology. I may have been the only one. The world is built on math. There is no such thing as empty space. Even air is full of molecules...we are all connected.
"You'll deeply regret how you've wasted your life and be on a suicide forum talking about ending it" Can't say I ever read that
I ching may tell you that, astrology never would.
I can define the planets if you would like, but you would also need to know what the angles/aspects signify, and there orbs. You would not have the whole picture but you would have most of the natal.

Last edited:
Johanna94

Johanna94

I lost myself when I stopped following my heart
Mar 8, 2019
I'm an sagittarius. For us it's said freedom in everyway is important, which actually is the reason I've had problems in this life - I've been through oppression of who I am and my dreams/purpose. I wasn't free to be myself. That's why I feel so powerlessly alone and need to die as soon as possible.

Last edited:
TheOA

TheOA

Student
Jan 5, 2020
Do you know your ascendant....way to go.
I do not. The last time I did a birth chart was 5-6 years ago and I cannot remember tbh. Perhaps it is time for a new chart :hug:

Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
Sagittarius.
I'm an sagittarius. For us it's said freedom in everyway is important, which actually is the reason I've had problems in this life - I've been through oppression of who I am and my dreams/purpose. I wasn't free to be myself. That's why I feel so powerlessly alone and need to die as soon as possible.
Funny because I am a Sagittarius and have never really been able to do my own thing and truly live my own life myself. It's gotten very suffocating over the years and it lingers in the back of my head everyday. It's one of the reasons why I wish to CTB, I can't life my own life? Fine, i'll control my own death then.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
I do not. The last time I did a birth chart was 5-6 years ago and I cannot remember tbh. Perhaps it is time for a new chart :hug:
Yep :)

Reactions: TheOA
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Aries, not that I believe in astrology in any way.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadbunny and Finis Autem Spero
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Orion.

I've never really put much stock in astrology, but I've had a connection to Orion since I was a kid so my star sign might as well be that :))

Reactions: JustVisiting and TheOA
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Scorpio.... and Dragon if you use the Chinese (as some I've known have)

Fiadh

Fiadh

Dec 12, 2019
Gemini. One o f the worst zodiac signs as people like to tell me all the time

• Hugs
Reactions: TheOA
Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude

Dec 23, 2019
Virgo. No clue what the ascendant, sun, moon, rising thing is about though. Kind of interested in looking into that though.

Reactions: SnowWhite
SnowWhite

SnowWhite

Semi-Professional Disappointment
Jan 16, 2020
Sun sign is Scorpio, Moon is Capricorn

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
Sun: Libra
Rising: Virgo
Moon: Capricorn

According to Chinese astrology, I was born in the year of the Fire Horse.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
My Chinese astrology is the pig. My other signs are on the first page of this thread :)

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
Virgo. No clue what the ascendant, sun, moon, rising thing is about though. Kind of interested in looking into that though.
The ascendant is the first sign in your chart. The sun signifies ego and the moon emotions.

Reactions: WhyIsLife56 and Schadenfreude