Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
SN or assisted euthanasia assuming that guy was right that Oregon will legalize it in 2022. That's the year I plan to do it either way though depending on how things go in the next two years I might do it sooner too with the SN, we'll see.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34 and depressedsally
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
SN or assisted euthanasia assuming that guy was right that Oregon will legalize it in 2022. That's the year I plan to do it either way though depending on how things go in the next two years I might do it sooner too with the SN, we'll see.

Speaking of Oregon since they decriminalized hard drugs. You can now OD on heroin probably or obtain N without a 'script....

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: ronigail9, Huntfish34 and Dr Iron Arc
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
That's a long time away

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Dr Iron Arc
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
N, haven't decided a date yet

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
That's a long time away
I was originally going to go in 2024 which is the year I'd turn 30. I've decided I'd rather cut that time in half due to recent events ensuring there'd be no way I'd get the miracle I'm hoping for anyway. At least it's still enough time to get my affairs in order.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34, depressedsally and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
SN, been waiting for the right time and some privacy at home. probably o will catch the bus in a week or more, but definitely, before the middle of December.

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
I was originally going to go in 2024 which is the year I'd turn 30. I've decided I'd rather cut that time in half due to recent events ensuring there'd be no way I'd get the miracle I'm hoping for anyway. At least it's still enough time to get my affairs in order.
Are you only young

Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
High powered rifle in my mouth, unless I buy a handgun between now and then.
I'll pull the trigger when everything goes to shit and life forces me to fight again. I've been fighting all my life, and gained nothing for it. I'm tired of fighting.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, GravityUtilizer, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
SN is difficult to Get especially where I am in U.K.
SN would be good but near on impossible in UK.
Aah fk, i was looking into the SN method, I didn't even consider about sourcing it. Im from the UK too so looks like that options out the window.

Im still looking into methods. I've always chosen overdose as my way to go but having made 4 attempts each being an utter failure im looking into other ways.
My main way at the moment is a bridge, i have one over a motorway i have picked out, had it picked out a while, i sometimes go there in the middle of the night and just to sit and it makes me feel relaxed. Only problem is the high fence so ive been looking at other bridges, i need one that doesn't have traffic over it but has traffic below so i can time my jump with a lorry/bus.
As for timing as soon as i possibly can, as soon as i have a certain plan it will be within the week and late on at night. I was hoping before xmas but looking at it realisically it will likely be next year.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and Huntfish34
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
Aah fk, i was looking into the SN method, I didn't even consider about sourcing it. Im from the UK too so looks like that options out the window.

Im still looking into methods. I've always chosen overdose as my way to go but having made 4 attempts each being an utter failure im looking into other ways.
My main way at the moment is a bridge, i have one over a motorway i have picked out, had it picked out a while, i sometimes go there in the middle of the night and just to sit and it makes me feel relaxed. Only problem is the high fence so ive been looking at other bridges, i need one that doesn't have traffic over it but has traffic below so i can time my jump with a lorry/bus.
As for timing as soon as i possibly can, as soon as i have a certain plan it will be within the week and late on at night. I was hoping before xmas but looking at it realisically it will likely be next year.
Why would you wanna put other people at risk

Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
By using one of my shotguns .. When? Idk honestly,. Fck... Maybe tomorrow.. who knows.

Reactions: Good4Nothing and depressedsally
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Why would you wanna put other people at risk
I don't, but if I just jump onto solid ground theres more chance of survival and ending up with long term damage rather than death. Its not my final plan by any means, just brainstorming, so if I can do something without risk to others then I will.

Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I don't, but if I just jump onto solid ground theres more chance of survival and ending up with long term damage rather than death. Its not my final plan by any means, just brainstorming, so if I can do something without risk to others then I will.
Re look at jump sites but go higher...lots of great places over 300ft

Reactions: depressedsally and Huntfish34
TheLostCause

TheLostCause

Falling Apart
Nov 7, 2020
Re look at jump sites but go higher...lots of great places over 300ft
I will be doing. There is a cark park building in the main town. Near me there isn't too many high places so i would have to look at traveling which I don't mind doing.

Reactions: depressedsally, Huntfish34 and Time to fly
Time to fly

Time to fly

TTFN - time to fly now
Nov 3, 2020
I will be doing. There is a cark park building in the main town. Near me there isn't too many high places so i would have to look at traveling which I don't mind doing.
Look at coastal areas...many high places there..some good high bridges as well...

Reactions: depressedsally, Huntfish34 and TheLostCause
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Are you only young
I'm 26 right now which I guess is sort of young compared to some people here but also old compared to some others.

I just don't want to be lonely in my 30s or I'd turn out exactly like my father who didn't find love until he was 36 and didn't marry until he was 38.

Reactions: depressedsally
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
What's on your list?
This might sound stupid, but it's important to me. I feel like I must have my apartment completely cleaned and packed up first. I just don't want my landlord or my best friend to have to deal with it all. It wouldn't be fair to them. I'd also like to see my son again, but that's probably not going to happen. And I need to figure out what to do about my kitten and when.

• Love
Reactions: depressedsally and Huntfish34
G

gothgirl1996

Jun 24, 2019
Drowning, don't know when yet.

• Love
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
SN or gunshot, depending on how much time I have to CTB. Don't know when, I'll live life until it becomes unbearable

• Love
HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Partial. Either next week or mid december

X

xvc

Oct 5, 2020
Probably SN, hopefully in the next year and a half because I am not able to do it without being watched over at the moment.

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
SN. It's not ideal, but it seems fairly quick and straightforward. I don't have a set date. I'm just going by my intuition at this point

• Love
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
You can now OD on heroin probably or obtain N without a 'script....
Unfortunately I don't think so about getting N. And I think it's still illegal to buy H however maybe they won't enforce that law.

It's a very enlightened approach to drug addiction. Addicts have a chance this way to turn their lives around instead of circling in and out of jail and also may have a chance to rent apartments, get jobs or in other ways gradually improve their lives and the society they live in.

Last edited:
  • Love
S

Salt

Sep 30, 2020
Dieing by suicide pact

Reactions: jolo44, Huntfish34 and depressedsally
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
hey. I've not been on long and I don't have a date set. I'm also scared of heights but jumping off a motorway bridge seems like the quickest option that is least likely to go wrong. when ctb I don't want there to be a chance that I fail.
Are you kidding, there are numerous ways that can fail. Hard.