ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Parents divorced and then my dad remarried to a weirdo who injected her weirdoness to my blood and convinced him to send me to crappy boarding school. This led me to social suicide and struggle to get girlfriend over the years. When I was working for this company and it seemed like I cached my break and was gonna make a big splash, they stole the work from me and torment me in addition.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, crimsonpool, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case there isn't much of a story, there's just the fact that existing isn't for me, I have enough awareness to recognise that existing is just a futile process of slowly dying. I don't wish to be a slave to suffering trapped inside a decaying flesh prison in a world where there is unlimited potential to feel pain, existing here could never be an appealing or desirable state. I only wish to return to the ideal state of non-existence where everything is finally forgotten about for all eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentballet, Blue Elephant, Joarga and 4 others
DrinkyCrow

DrinkyCrow

Zap to the extreme
May 2, 2023
My mom told me i would do everyone around me a great favor by doing so when i was a teenager and i believe her, my whole life was very unlucky so far and i don't think that will ever change, i basically have nothing and no one, only thing i have are various mental illnesses and addiction problems. I just want the problems that i cause everyone including myself to stop.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, The anhedonic one and Praestat_Mori
N

nessun_nome

Student
May 7, 2023
I have no worth as a human being. I can't get fulfilment from being myself, from my work or my life outside work. What else is there?

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, walkinthisbitch, Pipsqueak! and 2 others
TheTranstarEngineer

TheTranstarEngineer

Possibly high
Mar 2, 2023
Got sick, got sad, gave up

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and The anhedonic one
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
1.i have failed at life, I have not done any of the things or the reached any of the milestones people my age have. Literally, none of them, even the most basic shit you would take for granted

2.crippling anxiety and depression

3.a chronic inability to fix any of my problems. i am too weak to keep fighting

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, sserafim, wanderingbeam and 3 others
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
I don't like life. I don't like me. I'd rather not exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: bussy, Blue Elephant, sserafim and 1 other person
telro

telro

I'm just tired
May 21, 2023
I exist. Existence sucks. CTB is the way I can end my existence

Reactions: Blue Elephant and sserafim
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
We are but a speck of dust in the universe, so I fail to see the point in existing. But I will concede that I do not wish to project my views on to others - if they feel like life is worth living, so be it but I only wish they return the courtesy in not projecting their views on to me. Unfortunately, as we all know, almost 100% of the time that's not the case.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, Deleted member 65988 and sserafim
AZcardinals

AZcardinals

May 21, 2023
My infant son just passed away in February and every second of every day living without him is torture.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: imrantahir1208, Blue Elephant, Deleted member 65988 and 9 others
brood

brood

It's how I live, not how long I live.
Sep 4, 2019
I'm getting older, it's limiting my quality of life, I shall end my life , soon I think.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and milkofcalcium
Electronic Music

Electronic Music

I want to have a choice too
Feb 26, 2023
I've lived my entire life just failing and causing issues regardless of my actions or intent, I'm just done. I'm done disappointing everyone, I'm so tired of trying, its so incredibly painful letting my hopes get crushed over and over again. Please just let me die.

Even this, this 'woe is me' perspective I'm stuck in is just pathetic. People have lost their fucking children and yet I'm just sitting here, typing and complaining.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and Dolphin55
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Lots of close family deaths in early childhood followed by being raised with a (suspected) narcissist- so- that's when I first had suicidal thoughts.

Then onwards- becoming obsessed with art (as a kind of coping mechanism) to the exclusion of everything else. Now, struggling to get by financially.

Very little in life appeals to make me want to put the effort into changing my situation and I can see it only getting worse as I get older.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant
lawlietsph

lawlietsph

can we be done here
May 6, 2023
Money. I don't have a job, I live in a small european country with zero support towards mentally ill people. I would kill for a home office job because I can't speak or do anything around people. I'm 99% sure I have undiagnosed autism. I never feel safe because of my financial situation and I can't afford basic things for my pets and it kills me.

Nobody loves me. My family is full of mentally ill, depressed, borderline and narcissistic individuals and all they ever did was using me for their own good.

My body is my worst enemy. I have a female body and it disgusts me so deeply that I wish I could burn myself alive. My female organs are very sick. I have hormonal and other diseases and I'm always in some kind of pain.

Life is meaningless and people are monsters. I can't cope with the cruelty some are capable of.

Nothing feels real. My mind is trying to dissociate as much as possible.

I HATE sunlight. It makes me feel anxious, left behind, sick, stuck.

I'm sorry it's not short. I could go on and on...

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, sserafim, Unknown21 and 3 others
SpiderLink

SpiderLink

they/them
Apr 3, 2023
Parents divorced and then my dad remarried to a weirdo who injected her weirdoness to my blood and convinced him to send me to crappy boarding school. This led me to social suicide and struggle to get girlfriend over the years. When I was working for this company and it seemed like I cached my break and was gonna make a big splash, they stole the work from me and torment me in addition.
Abuse, bullying, mental illnesses, disability's and very low self worth, worthless/useless, no one hears me out really, never felt accepted in my life, and I can't seem to move on from my past, and who I am. I know I'm a very kind and gentle person, yet. There's probably more reasons if I dig deeper

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and Electronic Music
S

sheleftme1

Apr 29, 2023
1. Dad wasn't around so bpd and attachment issues.
2. Fell in love with someone who decided she hates me and put a restraining order on me and put me in jail. Of course I'm still in love with her yay me…
3. Lost everything I've worked for including my career and my record.

There really isn't anything I want that makes me want to stay alive

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, YandereMikuMistress, ToTheTwillight and 1 other person
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
My infant son just passed away in February and every second of every day living without him is torture.
So sorry--My longtime girlfriend passed away 16 months ago, and every day living without her is also pure torture, torture without end

• Hugs
leanwimp67

leanwimp67

Apr 19, 2023
  • Emptiness being everything I feel
  • Gaining feelings for them to be just bad things
  • My best friend try to kill himself

Thotsuka

Thotsuka

May 30, 2023
Everything that could've gone wrong with me did go wrong. I was bullied at school and abused/emotionally neglected at home during childhood and my teen years. My self discovery phase in adolescence lead me through a wild ride, finding out that I'm trans and have attractions which nuke any possibility of me being in a relationship.

• Hugs
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
-despaired
-i'm a total waste of oxygen, absolutely useless human being
-not even pretty so couldn't have the opportunity to support a s/o and give them a good life

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, wanderingbeam and Praestat_Mori
D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Made disastrous decions while out of my mind
Lost my marriage and caused great issue to existing relationships
Ruined my life, all alone, isolated

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and Praestat_Mori
CHA0S

CHA0S

May 18, 2023
Permanent Health Issues that appeared at a very young age. (Destroyed my dreams and I will have to live limited and in pain the rest of my life)
Loneliness and feeling like I have no purpose
Fear of not achieving something at life that I personally consider meaningful \ failing at trying to do so and waste my life

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, YandereMikuMistress and Praestat_Mori
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
Aging/Diminishing Health
Diminishing Finances
No Hope For Future (Self or Humanity)

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, Deleted member 65988, milkofcalcium and 1 other person
W

winamp

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
-no family
-years of bullying mixed with a lack of social skills and feeling like I've never connected with anyone and I just existed and was there and around
-never got to live my life for myself
-everytime I am of the cusp of things going right or improving some unknown force or the people around me stops things from going the way they should
-constant disappointment and abandonment

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant, Praestat_Mori and humaneyes__
crimsonpool

crimsonpool

hikikomori
May 15, 2023
1. 19 year old neet for 7 years with no friends and evil abusive family im stuck living with; unable to go to school or work
2. autistic, chronically ill& mentally ill (most inherited genetically from evil family) with low chance of getting better. in pain most of the time
3. really bad case of celebrity worship syndrome to the point where i get physically sick from jealousy or concern for his well being

summarised like this i guess it almost sounds salvageable but it's not

• Hugs
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
1 love
2 parents
3 poor/ bad health

• Hugs
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
Going to revive this for funsies:
1. Lifelong anhedonia
2. No friends
3. No chance at doing anything good with my life

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
1. Chronic dysphoria; dysthymia, GD, anxiety, obsessions, osfed
2. Stupidity; Inability to make friends, knowing I (have/am) the issue yet not caring
3. Death is the alternative option that I prefer and will pursue