• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
From genome sequencing, apparently I'm a short sleeper, which I've known since forever (age 7 upwards) as I only really need like 5 hours sleep and still function normally. But those times....I skip a night or two....absolute hell.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, cherub and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
cherub

cherub

Fvcking Loser
Jan 27, 2019
From genome sequencing, apparently I'm a short sleeper, which I've known since forever (age 7 upwards) as I only really need like 5 hours sleep and still function normally. But those times....I skip a night or two....absolute hell.
I've read about some people possessing a rare gene that enables them to still function healthily by getting only 4-5 hours of sleep per 24 hour period. That's actually really cool.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and goxua
goxua

goxua

Student
Jan 28, 2019
I've read about some people possessing a rare gene that enables them to still function healthily by getting only 4-5 hours of sleep per 24 hour period. That's actually really cool.

It leaves....a lot of free time. So in a way, it has been good with all my interests and devoting quality time towards them.

I even had a stab at polyphasic sleeping for a bit. That was wild lol

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and cherub
Othermind

Othermind

-
Dec 26, 2018
To preface, I hate being awake and I almost never get as much sleep as I want.
And my sleep schedule entirely hinges on how I fall asleep. If I take my sleeping pills I usually manage to get a good 8 hours but I feel groggy in the morning. If I don't take anything I'll toss and turn in the bed half-asleep literally feeling my heart bursting through my chest while my anxiety eats me alive until I collapse at around 4 AM. If I pass out drunk I usually don't get more than 4-5 hours, but I do manage to fall asleep again later in the morning.
And if I get a nightmare at any point during the night I can just give up on sleeping for the day and make some coffee and try to do something whit the hours of blissful awareness I've been regaled with.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and goxua
B

Broken

Paragon
Dec 7, 2018
Mines all over the place

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Dead Meat and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals