• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

What method are you planning on?

• Hanging

Votes: 23 22.5%
  • Gunshot

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Helium/nitrogen tank

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Carbon monoxide

Votes: 7 6.9%
  • Nembutal

Votes: 18 17.6%
  • Jumping

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Sodium azide/nitrite

Votes: 14 13.7%
  • Train

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Drug OD

Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 6 5.9%

• Total voters
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
sorry this is morbid, I'm a morbid person.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Caerula
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Well, we're not here to talk about kittens.

Reactions: ShornSoloists, nw7, soundwave and 14 others
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
N if possible...

If not can fall back to oxy+benzos OD.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Sodium Nitrite as well. It's not as good as Nembutal but it'll do.

Quality of Living

Quality of Living

Meh.
Jun 6, 2018
Hopefully a heroin overdose + benzos + alcohol.

I'd like to see how difficult it is for me to acquire the heroin before anything concrete comes to fruition.

Reactions: blackbile
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I ordered N 26 days ago but it's still in Mexico. So I guess I'm going with sodium nitrite

Reactions: bag.of.cats and Caerula
Kira

Kira

Same stuff, different day
Apr 27, 2018
Hanging probably. However, if I could get my hands on some N I'd definitely go that route.

A

Acid_Phreak

Jun 6, 2018
I've been a drug user, and let's be real, addict, since I was 14, so it's obviously going to be drugs. I'm looking into fentanyl analogues as they are simple to obtain and I've read they kill you right away. Anyone have any info on fentalogues? Thanks!

Reactions: Caerula
A

Acid_Phreak

Jun 6, 2018

I'd like to see how difficult it is for me to acquire the heroin before anything concrete comes to fruition.

Good news! It's quite simple! I would advise understanding the legal risks before you dive into this. No longer does one have to obtain gross drug trash from idiot thug street dealers. You can now obtain drugs via the darknet using crypto currency for payment. You never have to leave your room, except to go to the post office, and ample reviews so you know you're getting a quality product. Escrow is available on some sites. Use TOR. Litecoin is probably the easiest currency, bitcoin fees are too high and the network is slow. If the vendor ships USPS then the package cannot be opened without a warrant.

Now, some drugs are arguably legal called fentanyl analogues. However they are the government's number one boogie man right now, and they subject to the analogues act which makes them illegal for human consumption (USA.)

Benzos are easy as hell to obtain because they are schedule iii so not subject to the analogues act. You can buy them domestically off clearnet sites, but you will have to use crypto currency. Look for etizolam or flubro

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet, Mari and blackbile
L

LaughingandSmiling

May 12, 2018
I'm a minor and not particularly tech-savvy so I'm sticking with hanging. Very high success rate as long as I test the rope or belt (still undecided) before I go.

I would obviously prefer Nembutal, Sodium Nitrate or benzos but I don't have the money or ability to obtain them. Easier poison methods (I.E. Xanax and alcohol, Carbon Monoxide) aren't quite effective enough for me.

I'm still not totally kicking out gunshot. I live in America, and while I don't live somewhere it would be all that easy to get a gun it wouldn't be terribly difficult like some other countries.

The last one I've seriously considered is jumping. I'm not sure I'd have the courage to ctb this way. It's also not quite certain enough for me, and I'd prefer my body to be recognizable so my parents don't have to deal with a missing kid. I'm not sure where I'd jump from but I could make it work.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Good news! It's quite simple! I would advise understanding the legal risks before you dive into this. No longer does one have to obtain gross drug trash from idiot thug street dealers. You can now obtain drugs via the darknet using crypto currency for payment. You never have to leave your room, except to go to the post office, and ample reviews so you know you're getting a quality product. Escrow is available on some sites. Use TOR. Litecoin is probably the easiest currency, bitcoin fees are too high and the network is slow. If the vendor ships USPS then the package cannot be opened without a warrant.

Now, some drugs are arguably legal called fentanyl analogues. However they are the government's number one boogie man right now, and they subject to the analogues act which makes them illegal for human consumption (USA.)

Benzos are easy as hell to obtain because they are schedule iii so not subject to the analogues act. You can buy them domestically off clearnet sites, but you will have to use crypto currency. Look for etizolam or flubro

To be honest, I thought you might be a DEA agent or something.

You say you've been a drug addict since age 14, but you just found out about the darknet? The darknet markets have been around since 2011. And they're nowhere near as reliable as they used to be.

If you're going to go shopping around for fent analogues, be careful. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the vendors selling fent on the markets today are law enforcement.

Reactions: anna, Mari, blackbile and 2 others
blackbile

blackbile

Jun 7, 2018

My main plan is still carbon monoxide, but my STRONG second is this - minus the alcohol. I drank so much my body won't let me anymore (at least for awhile). A heroin overdose just seems like bliss. I want hard shit before I go out.

blackbile

blackbile

Jun 7, 2018
To be honest, I thought you might be a DEA agent or something.

You say you've been a drug addict since age 14, but you just found out about the darknet? The darknet markets have been around since 2011. And they're nowhere near as reliable as they used to be.

If you're going to go shopping around for fent analogues, be careful. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the vendors selling fent on the markets today are law enforcement.
God yeah they're unreliable, I honestly lost the desire to fool with darknet shit a couple years ago and haven't tried again. Sucks it's still not great. But I'm getting kind of fucking desperate.

T

tMartin

May 28, 2018
I'll hang myself on a bridge. It's in the middle of a forest, and it's in front of a fall, a very beautiful place. I'll be there at 5 am, so no one will discover me before i die.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Sonnenblume and ReleaseMe
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Partial suspension hanging

Reactions: Cherry Crumpet
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
She said about a month. Definitely not a good sign. Elaina give it another week before considering it gone (to where i have know idea).

Damn that sucks, sorry Elaina :(. From what I understood A is very reliable. I wonder what went wrong. Kinda glad I didn't order N now.

Reactions: anna
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Damn that sucks, sorry Elaina :(. From what I understood A is very reliable. I wonder what went wrong. Kinda glad I didn't order N now.
Thank you sonnenblume. It is a risk and it is expensive. I would re order it but if the same thing happens to the next batch I'd kick myself. Or even more unlucky, both get intercepted by customs and then I'm charged with something.

Update: A said longest time it took for someone to get their N was 30 days. He told me to call the local post office with my number and then said he might give me more bottles for free, which is very surprising since he doesn't give free N if Customs intercepts.

Last edited:
Reactions: bag.of.cats and anna
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
Honestly at this point I don't know
I wonder h
Thank you sonnenblume. It is a risk and it is expensive. I would re order it but if the same thing happens to the next batch I'd kick myself. Or even more unlucky, both get intercepted by customs and then I'm charged with something.
i wonder how that works. Would they be able to charge you if you called or something, trying to get your package to come through? Cause I think they cant charge you, but I'm not sure.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I wonder h

i wonder how that works. Would they be able to charge you if you called or something, trying to get your package to come through? Cause I think they cant charge you, but I'm not sure.
a told me to call my local post office and give them my tracking number. If they can't give me anything he told me he might send it for free

Reactions: anna, Nate and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

Update: A said longest time it took for someone to get their N was 30 days. He told me to call the local post office with my number and then said he might give me more bottles for free, which is very surprising since he doesn't give free N if Customs intercepts.

That's nice of him at least! Hope it arrives or he resends.

Reactions: Elaina
N

Nate

May 11, 2018
a told me to call my local post office and give them my tracking number. If they can't give me anything he told me he might send it for free
Ohh good. I hope it works out.

Reactions: bag.of.cats and Elaina
deflagrat

deflagrat

¡Si hablas español mándame un mensaje privado!
Apr 9, 2018
My method: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/amitriptyline-cocktail-method.260/

I still need to get the right dosages, it will take a while.

Reactions: anna
G

goggleboxer

Jun 10, 2018
I ordered N 26 days ago but it's still in Mexico. So I guess I'm going with sodium nitrite
Really ?? Have you got tracking ? I've just ordered today hope it doesent take that long