deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
soooo i was going to buy some heroin, but i was short on $$ so i bought some poppy seeds instead. apparently you can also OD on poppy seed tea lol. i'm stockpiling some painkillers to take with the tea as well (but i'm struggling to not take these to get high so i might not have these by the time i'm ready lol). do you think this will work? now i'm just waiting on the mail.

this is my ideal method since i'm hoping the drugs will make me not be so anxious before i die. i like opioids a lot lmao.

please tell me what you've decided on and why. i'm just curious.

Reactions: Madrid27 and Tiburcio
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
soooo i was going to buy some heroin, but i was short on $$ so i bought some poppy seeds instead. apparently you can also OD on poppy seed tea lol. i'm stockpiling some painkillers to take with the tea as well (but i'm struggling to not take these to get high so i might not have these by the time i'm ready lol). do you think this will work? now i'm just waiting on the mail.

this is my ideal method since i'm hoping the drugs will make me not be so anxious before i die. i like opioids a lot lmao.

Opioids are awesome

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018

Tramadol zolpidem and alcohol I should die in my sleep

Reactions: Anthony
deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
Tramadol zolpidem and alcohol I should die in my sleep
yea, dying in my sleep sounds ideal to me. i have access to guns and i just really don't want to die that way if i can help it. i like your profile pic

Reactions: lv-gras
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I've decided on firearms as I live in a state with relatively lax gun laws, and obtaining a firearm does not take much time, but I need to be discreet about it as to not raise suspicions (especially from people who are close to me IRL). My reasoning for this method is mostly due to it's reliability and ease of use.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
Marystevenson1001

Marystevenson1001

Aug 17, 2018
I ordered some SN and it arrived a couple of days ago. I have some prescription anti-nasea meds from a previous food poisoning. I'm not sure how much to take yet...still researching. Also completed my will and wrote my obituary and my suicide note with aftercare instructions for my family. Every day I know I'm getting closer but I'm still in therapy and some days I have hope. Most days not. I feel like each depressive episode gets deeper and soon I will be ready.

S

Spiko

May 30, 2018
Carbon monoxide (CO method) sounds a good method, because it's painless (i hope!!!) and quick.

saffron

saffron

Student
Jul 18, 2018
please don't use poppy seeds, they would be pretty unreliable and it's impossible to gauge a lethal dose from them

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio, Smilla, lv-gras and 2 others
M

MAIO

Elementalist
Apr 8, 2018
Neuron Bomb

Reactions: Tiburcio, lv-gras and Sidestep
Sidestep

Sidestep

Student
Aug 15, 2018
I personally would like to die while fighting to protect those I love but those people left me so sn works I guess. Not really my decision lol.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Ssname and lv-gras
M

Mljonzy

Student
Aug 21, 2018
My ideal choice is blowing my brains out but living in the uk i can't get a gun i also like partial suspension because i can try it everyday if i want any place.

Reactions: Anthony, Tiburcio and lv-gras
Rocky M

Rocky M

I'm A Monster
Jun 20, 2018
Although I've resorted to partial suspension, I would really like to throw myself into traffic and get run over by a large vehicle. It only takes a speed of 80 km/h to kill me, which is alright since everyone in the city I live in completely disregards the speed limit (I'm guilty of it too).

But in reality, as many of you kind people here have reminded me in the past, it would involve another person, and I don't want to harm anyone else.

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I personally would like to die like partial suspension

Reactions: Marystevenson1001, Anthony and Tiburcio
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
my ideal method would have been my mother aborting me

now i have to fix that shit

Reactions: Ssname, Anthony, Sidestep and 5 others
BaconCheeseburger

BaconCheeseburger

Comfort-eating
Aug 4, 2018
CO sounds good to me - but given that I don't drive and live with my parents I can't see that being viable.

Partial suspension is something I've learned about on here, and that seems easier to achieve.

Ideally though I'd die through some unexpected accident at the hands of someone else, so I can have the blame shifted.

T

Tiburcio

I said it in another thread.

Overkilled with militar prototypes, hiring a squad of hitmans or the classic guilllotine.

deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
I personally would like to die while fighting to protect those I love but those people left me so sn works I guess. Not really my decision lol.
yea i'm doing some more thinking and will probably go for heroin or fentanyl like i originally wanted to. this sucks.
thanks

A

Anthony

Jul 10, 2018
my ideal method would have been my mother aborting me

now i have to fix that shit
Fuck that comment is straight to the point.
And I have found myself many times in my life wishing my mother had.
Maybe that's where a lot of my....concerns come from.