haiku

haiku

Soon™
Aug 31, 2021
This is one of the main reasons why I want to die. Earning money for food and cooking food to survive is excruciating in every sense.
I feel dramatic when I think this but it's so true. On the really bad days it feels extra bad like that I have to put in so much effort just to sustain a life I don't wanna live

Reactions: Élégie, Celerity and Елена
bubo

bubo

Jul 14, 2022
this may sound really strange so I apologize if it isn't that helpful but i normally just some plain toast or candy. i noticed you don't have to move your hands nearly as much to eat candy than other foods and plain toast is easy to prepare without having to walk around too much, their very ideal.

• Hugs
Reactions: outatime_85 and whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
1) Light string cheese
2) Diet Mountain Dew
3) Organic popcorn
4) Light caramel swirl ice cream

Walter

Reactions: 710, Celerity and outatime_85
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Yogurt and kiwis.

Reactions: Élégie and outatime_85
crowbait

crowbait

they/them
Oct 4, 2022
I microwave a can of green beans in a bowl, add salt and butter, and then microwave two or three of those pre-cooked sausages for 45 seconds. Maybe add some instant rice or quinoa that, you guessed it, also gets microwaved for 90 seconds

Last edited:
again_noidea

again_noidea

Experienced
Apr 22, 2021
Mostly stake and ground beef with potatoes and/or mushrooms/vegetable.

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable 💔 Rest in peace CommitSudoku 🤍
Mar 11, 2022
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
Great ideas here. Usually I go with nothing, grab fruit or some type raw veg. The hummus, crackers and carrots someone else mentioned is my easy quick go to as well as protein shakes and peanut butter with fruit.and salad is easy, can put many things into like seeds and cheese, beans, rice and all veg, tofu, bean sprouts etc.
Great ideas here. Usually I go with nothing, grab fruit or some type raw veg. The hummus, crackers and carrots someone else mentioned is my easy quick go to as well as protein shakes and peanut butter with fruit.and salad is easy, can put many things into like seeds and cheese, beans, rice and all veg, tofu, bean sprouts etc.

Reactions: 710 and Élégie
squidhead

squidhead

You`ve met with a terrible fate, haven`t you?
Jun 13, 2022
Most types of pasta. My current favourite is carbonara, which is super easy to make. My second favourite would be pasta with ragù sauce, the sauce takes a while to prepare though but you can make a lot of it once and then store it for later in your freezer.
Just make sure to portion size because pasta, if you care at all about gaining weight. xd

Reactions: Celerity
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
Cereal with almond milk, Oreos, fruit, and toast with diary-free butter.

Reactions: Callie Arcale
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021