• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

thedevilwithin

thedevilwithin

anima vestra
Oct 4, 2023
something that brings you comfort or a song you'd want playing when you ctb.

mine ~

3AM

3AM

Cigarettes
Nov 10, 2023
I like so many nirvana's songs but lets go with this one I love this song. must listen

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: thedevilwithin
Redleaf1992

Redleaf1992

Just leave us the f*ck alone!
Feb 3, 2024
Florence and the machine : blinding. Her album 'lungs' in general is amazing. Just has this magical feeling to it - particary the ones with a darker theme. From the same album 'my boy builds coffins' and 'bird song' are soo good as well.

Reactions: thedevilwithin
S

shatteredcrystal

Preferably me, partially not, probably in between.
Apr 8, 2024
TSUYU IS SUCH A GREAT ARTISTTT!!! Im more of a Maretu fan, but i also love tsuyu
Glad to meet somebody who also likes Tuyu's music! Definitely going to check out Maretu's music too!

• Hugs
Reactions: cupcakesandmilk
Helvete

Helvete

Apr 9, 2024
TR666 is gonna be playing when I wrap my car around a tree at 140 💀

dajabe

dajabe

Apr 5, 2024
At the moment its paralized by nf. Love how deep some of his Songs are.

BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
My suicide playlist is just this song on repeat, banned from BBC at the time for being too depressing 🙃 But good songs match your mood, so I guess that's why I can't get enough of it.

Man what a coincidence, this song's also my favourite. Not only it has some deep/depressing lyrics, but it also have one of the best guitar play i've ever heard

• Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22 and vak
melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
3/4Dead

3/4Dead

This Body Needs An Overhaul
Feb 27, 2024
The doors' Soft Parade. Love it sm.

Successful hills are here to stay
Everything must be this way

Gentle streets where people play
Welcome to the soft parade
All our lives we sweat and save
Building for a shallow grave

Must be something else, we say
Somehow to defend this place
Everything must be this way
Everything must be this way,

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Many of my favorite songs are too positive/uplifting for CTB, at least maybe to some people. I think my all time favorite song: Lost in Thoughts All Alone from Fire Emblem Fates isn't edgy enough for suicide but it does often help calm me down which I guess was the point of the song in the story:

You are the ocean's gray waves,
Destined to seek,
Life beyond the shore,
Just out of reach.
Yet the waters ever change
Flowing like time,
The path is
Yours to climb.

It says my path is my own to create the life I so crave but that fate itself conspires to make it more and more difficult. I think?

That's just the chorus. I don't feel like breaking down the whole song because obviously it was meant for Corrin, not me.

Sing with me a song,
Of silence and blood.
The rain falls
But can't wash away the mud.
Within my ancient heart dwells
Madness and Pride.
Can no one
Hear my cry?

You may have noticed this is the tidbit in my signature. That's because this verse resonates with me so so much. No amount of rain will be able to truly cleanse my muddy dirty soul. My ancient heart, ancient because I am already 30. That's like a billion years old in internet years. Madness and pride as a result of old age have also irredeemably corrupted me into no longer deserving any happiness. All I can do is figuratively scream into the ether or in many cases, a suicide forum. My cries and pleas for someone to come and save me from my loneliness have fallen and should fall on deaf ears. I don't deserve redemption. I deserve to be lost in my thoughts and to remain all alone forever and ever like the ancient silent dragon himself. At least Anankos got to smash though. Twice, even.

wakingthecadaver666

wakingthecadaver666

Sentimental Obsessor
Mar 18, 2024

Unreal song. Can't put it into words how much this speaks to me.