BlankZeroNone

BlankZeroNone

May 6, 2023
Fiction or nonfiction - what's your favorite book and why? What's a book you wish everyone would read or know about?

Reactions: Rocinante
imissmykitten

imissmykitten

heart rot
May 7, 2023
i don't have any books i would want everyone to read, but my favorite book is no longer human. a lot of quotes i could relate to, and nicely written i think. though i've started reading again since only recently.

Reactions: BlankZeroNone and Rocinante
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I've been obsessed with Heart of Darkness by Conrad recently, I don't even fully know why. There's something about Kurtz's last words and the conversation between Marlow and Kurtz's wife that speaks to me for some reason.

BlankZeroNone

BlankZeroNone

May 6, 2023
i don't have any books i would want everyone to read, but my favorite book is no longer human. a lot of quotes i could relate to, and nicely written i think. though i've started reading again since only recently.
I read it not too long ago, actually. I could relate to Ōba's thoughts too, though not to his actions. The book definitely has a very unique mood, great pacing.

There's an English biography of Dazai Osamu that you may find interesting, considering that you can relate to No Longer Human. You can read it on the Internet Archive: https://archive.org/details/dazaiosamu0348obri

• Love
Reactions: imissmykitten
unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
惑星を旅するエクトハーリアン because it was written by me.

jigsaw_falling

jigsaw_falling

if there’s an afterlife i’ll be pissed
Jan 25, 2023
a book i've read recently that i love so much is juniper and thorn by ava reid. i cba to summarise it😭😭 but it made me feel so many things, the writing was beautiful and it explored a lot of dark and heavy topics really well in my opinion. i think about that book all the time, i'll re read it soon. highly recommend to anyone who likes horror mixed with fantasy vibes, but PLEASE check the trigger warnings if ur gonna read

UninformedLover

UninformedLover

If you see me active on here...its gotten worse...
Nov 12, 2019
Lord of the Flies. I read it in grade school and it just stuck with me ever since.

Reactions: consider and EmmaD