• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Self-sabotage refers to when someone prevents themself from reaching their goals through action or inaction. This can be done conciously or unconciously. Some examples of this includes procrastinating on something that you need to do, displaying signs of self-destructive behaviours, and perfectionism.
Oh okay. I think I do that too. I'm a major procrastinator and perfectionist. How do you know if you're self-destructive or display signs of self-destructive behaviors?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
Oh okay. I think I do that too. I'm a major procrastinator and perfectionist. How do you know if you're self-destructive or display signs of self-destructive behaviors?
Self-destructive behaviours are behaviours that you engage in with the intent of causing physical and/or emotional harm to yourself.

These are some examples:
Obvious self-destructive behavior may surface as:
  • Self-harm or self-injury, such as hair-pulling or cutting
  • Lack of hygiene
  • Binge eating
  • Impulsive and risky sexual behavior
  • Suicidal ideation
  • Remaining in an abusive relationship
  • Engaging in harmful addictive behaviors, such as gambling
Subtle self-destructive behaviors may surface as:
  • Negative self-talk
  • Isolating oneself from loved ones
  • Self-sabotage in work or relationships
  • Changing oneself to please others
  • Clinging to someone who is not interested in you
  • Wallowing in self-pity
  • Insisting that you are not intelligent, attractive or capable enough

There's probably a lot more that isn't on this list. Basically, if you are doing something that harms yourself, then you are engaging in a self-destructive behaviour.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Self-destructive behaviours are behaviours that you engage in with the intent of causing physical and/or emotional harm to yourself.

These are some examples:

There's probably a lot more that isn't on this list. Basically, if you are doing something that harms yourself, then you are engaging in a self-destructive behaviour.
How is suicidal ideation "harmful behavior"?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

The drip finally stops
Oct 21, 2023
How is suicidal ideation "harmful behavior"?
Suicidal ideation isn't necessarily a bad thing and it's cassification as a harmful behaviour is likely due to how pro-life our society is.

There is point to be made that not everyone who experiences suicidal ideation actually plans on killing themselves and that, in some cases, suicidal ideation stems from issues such as self-hatred, rather than it being from a genuine wanting to end one's own life. Basically, what I am saying is that (if you ignore all the pro-life bullshit) in certain contexts it can be considered a self-destructive behaviour.

• Informative
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Don't abuse much these days (although some might say Prosac Wellbutrin Ritalin is just as bad). Definitely used to drink way too much in law school and take too much nightime meds to zonk myself out when anxiety was killing me.

Although, I've been drinking more again recently, correlating with my increased posting on here.

• Wow
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Don't abuse much these days (although some might say Prosac Wellbutrin Ritalin is just as bad). Definitely used to drink way too much in law school and take too much nightime meds to zonk myself out when anxiety was killing me.

Although, I've been drinking more again recently, correlating with my increased posting on here.
I used to take Ritalin for ADHD. I switched to Adderall though

Last edited:
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
I used to take Ritalin for ADHD lol
haha. I refer to my pills as my crazy pills, happy pills, and meth (Ritalin, though Adderall would be better, my doc hasn't bumped me up yet). Ritalin is "as-needed", but I think after about a week I adjusted and it just makes me fixate on distractions rather than focusing on work.

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
haha. I refer to my pills as my crazy pills, happy pills, and meth (Ritalin, though Adderall would be better, my doc hasn't bumped me up yet). Ritalin is "as-needed", but I think after about a week I adjusted and it just makes me fixate on distractions rather than focusing on work.
What brand of Ritalin and Adderall do you take? Do you take the brand name or generic? My Ritalin was from a bad brand (KVK Tech). They never gave me the Novartis kind. My Adderall was from Shire or Sandoz. I don't take anything now though

Last edited:
anotherlastchance

anotherlastchance

Your never not you
Feb 3, 2024
What brand of Ritalin and Adderall do you take? My Ritalin was from a bad brand (KVK Tech) and my Adderall is from Sandoz
I always preferred Dex amphetamine it's called tentin here it comes in pills of 5 and 10 mg it gives you a way better high than a Dex/lev mixture

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I always preferred Dex amphetamine it's called tentin here it comes in pills of 5 and 10 mg it gives you a way better high than a Dex/lev mixture
I took it for ADHD, not to get high lol

Last edited:
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Sweets, cigarrets, coffee, smartphone.
And I m addicted to thinking.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
What brand of Ritalin and Adderall do you take? My Ritalin was from a bad brand (KVK Tech) and my Adderall is from Sandoz. I don't take anything now though
I'll check tomorrow. I leave them at the office and all my online order says is methylphenidate

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'll check tomorrow. I leave them at the office and all my online order says is methylphenidate
Methylphenidate is the generic name. My Ritalin would say methylphenidate too because I never took the brand name. I just called it Ritalin because people usually refer to drugs by their brand names lol

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: derpyderpins
kilowatt

kilowatt

A gun is the greatest negociator
Sep 9, 2023
I'm addicted to damaging my body with every occasion that comes up. I don't do substances now but I take any opportunity to injure or starve myself, take a handful of pills instead of 1, or bang my head on the walls. Whenever I get sick I prefer to pass out than call for help, even if I know exactly what I'm supposed to do.
I may also be addicted to coffee and the internet.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Sep 19, 2023
Methylphenidate is the generic name. My Ritalin would say methylphenidate too because I never took the brand name. I just called it Ritalin because people usually refer to drugs by their brand names lol
I have no other name on the bottle, so I guess I have actual ritalin rather than generic?

B

bojackgoes

Mar 30, 2024
I used to be addicted to weed, I smoked 2g a day for months until I had psychosis.
Currently addicted to caffeine and nicotine. I take methylphenidate but I'm not addicted since I can skip days.

1MiserableGuy

Experienced
Dec 30, 2023
When I was 15 I started dipping tobacco. Had no idea what it was, I just knew all the other wrestlers were dipping. Now I have mouth cancer at 28.

Family history of alcoholism. I drank to cope with a job at Amazon but my drinking is a lot more in control now.

I like marijuana and other drugs, but have never done them habitually.