• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sammiechzxv

sammiechzxv

just a girl who's kinda sad
Aug 7, 2023
Sleep, work, maybe eat, sleep

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Wake up, run out my house, pace for hour and a half. Come home, hygiene but skip a couple things bc I can't do everything. Go to the gym or work. Go home and eat breakfast. Chug coffee and pace for another hour. Nap or space out in my bedroom. Binge eat. Chug coffee/pace or just throw up for another hour. Cut or choke myself out. Write letters or browse my local gun store. Sleep.

Reactions: schizochicken
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
There isn't really much going on with me nor my life as I am on SSI disability for mental retardation. But I wake up and stare at a laptop screen for 15 hours per day
everyday and I'll go on for walks from time to time.

Reactions: schizochicken
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i usually get up at 5AM cause i work at 6AM most days. i go to work, come home, and play overwatch or watch twitch until i fall asleep at about 10PM.
or
i wake up around 7AM on my days off and play overwatch until my bf gets off work and go see him.

i have no friends besides him. i don't go to the gym, i don't have any hobbies, i don't talk to anyone else besides my coworkers and my boyfriend. i don't go out places by myself or try new things. i am very much a loser

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
These days I usually wake up between 10 am and 1 pm. I kind of just waste the day away until I have work at around 6 pm until 11 pm then I come home, do a bunch of dailies for mobile games, post here, and go to sleep.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Wake up, Do nothing, Sometimes eat a snack or two, Go back to sleep. That's been on repeat for the past couple years now

• Love
Reactions: schizochicken and kawaiiphantom
V

VoidedExistence

Dec 6, 2023
wake up
eat
go to classes
interact with unavoidable NPCs
listen to music
browse Internet
sleep

MoMiiShii

MoMiiShii

As the Crow flies to the end
Dec 12, 2023
Usually, I wake up and make some coffee and sometimes have breakfast. Brush my teeth and often forget to do my skincare routine due to my lack of motivation due to depression. Rot in bed then have lunch. Rot in bed longer then maybe have dinner so I won't b/p later in the night. It's not a guarantee I won't though, so if I do, I spend the entire night binge eating and throwing up before going out bed at like 1-2am. Slightly before that I brush my teeth ofc and apply a night facial cream. Rinse and repeat.

I used to have hobbies, like hiking and playing metal riffs on my guitar, but my mdd and Bulimia doesn't allow me to it seems. Life is depressing.

• Love
Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
Wake up
Have some breakfast
Go online
Maybe draw something/do painting, write more or read
Have some lunch
Watch films and series
Have some dinner
Go to bed

Repeat

• Hugs
Akiratendo

Akiratendo

I am the problem
Feb 15, 2024
Wake up, drink tea or coffee, take a shower, skip breakfast, go to work, eat lunch, go home and eat dinner, And sleep
Same repeat 🔁 every day

• Love
G

gymaddict18

Jul 5, 2021
Wake up super sad because I had dreams about her. Usually up at 7am (and periodically through the night because of my 3 month old) feed her and entertain her till nap time. She naps while I research this forum with a movie on in the background. She wakes up for a feed and then take her and my dog for a walk. Get home and she will nap again so I'll have more time to sit and stare at old photos of her and just more time to be sad and depressed really. Bath time for her around 7:30/8 feed her again and put her to bed. Gym at 9:30 IF I have the motivation that day. I'll stay up researching my chosen method and planning with a movie on in the background until about 2am. Repeat.

• Hugs
C

cold_severance

Student
Dec 11, 2023
wake up, eat, browse internet/gaming, sleep. i wish my brain would allow me to just sleep indefinitely, but i cant do more than 6h per day or else i start feeling like vomiting my guts out.

• Love
B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
Wake up, eat, read a little bit, go back to sleep, go for a walk, get back home, eat, watch something and sleep. I'm jobless.

• Love
SadLad

SadLad

Feb 9, 2024
Wake up normally 3 or 4 times per night. Go to work. Come home and browse the internet. My life is shit.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Lie in bed all day and think about ways to die

• Love
Reactions: schizochicken and kawaiiphantom
motob

motob

Oct 20, 2023
Wake up around 7, lay around for an hour. Go into living room to log in for work. Put in 8ish hours with leftovers for lunch in between. Then usually clean or draw or read. My s/o comes back later in the evening, but is usually on tiktok or baking. It's a bit lonely. No one sees me and I don't see anyone all day. It's enough to drive me a little crazy.

IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
I work 13-16 hour shifts so sleep, work, sleep majority of days. On my days off, spend time with my animals & significant other & sleeping the day away when possible lol.

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
Wake up at any time. I wake up at 1am, 3pm, any time of the day. Depends on the week.
Make coffee.
Sit in a dark room on the computer for 16+ hours. Doing internet things, games, videos.
Not being able to sleep.
Sleep.
Repeat.

That's literally it.

Finalnight

Finalnight

Cbting 07/03/24, love you all.
Aug 16, 2023
1- I wake up
2- I suffer
3- I go to sleep