• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cepi

Cepi

It’s not a bad existence, just a bad life
May 12, 2023
My life consists of me usually waking up late around 2pm to 3pm and getting up and doing skincare since I have acne issues. After that I go on my phone and usually chat with my discord friends or watch something until I feel like eating. I should also mention I don't have a job so I'm free all day. I somedays do my uni work but usually I wait til the last day to turn it all in. At 6pm I usually walk for 35 minutes to burn off the stress of feeling suicidal all the time. And after that I either shower if I need to and play video games and watch anime til I get ready for bed. It ain't much work but it's honest work man.

• Hugs
Reactions: Finalnight, LoiteringClouds, Kit1 and 8 others
N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
My day consists of getting up about 9-10am. I have my coffee and surf the web for a while. On most days I go for a nice long walk/jog. I come back and eat and get a shower. I'm usually done with that about 1pm. That's when it gets difficult because I have to figure out what to do with the rest of the day. To have endless days and time to fill is a very hard thing. I'm also alone by default each and everyday all day.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Kit1, Joarga and 5 others
mob

mob

Student
Jul 19, 2023
I usually get up at 6 or 5:30 AM, depends on whether I'm going to school or work. I sit at work until 2:30 PM or when I'm in school, until 5 PM. That is, if I'm even able to go anywhere.

After work/school, I get home, shower and eat, then lay in bed and either draw or sometimes, when I can focus, watch anime or something. Sometimes I force myself to study, but nothing of it stays in my head. Feed the cats, do the litter boxes, usually arguments with my partner ensue. I go to sleep completely drained at midnight or 1 AM. Repeat for the next five days.

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Kit1, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Basically existing is just a process of waiting around for death, all that humans do is a distraction from the fact that death is inevitable, my existence is very pointless. To me there could never be a point to existing as a conscious being trapped in this decaying flesh prison, existence is burdensome and unnecessary, only death can bring me peace from this curse.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, Doemu, thegoldengirls and 5 others
GreenMarsh

GreenMarsh

Oct 17, 2023
It's nothing much, I try and wake up at 9 or 8, If i have to go to class, I wake up at 6:30am and come back at 1pm. I usually then eat something and go to the gym, maybe nap or play videogames. I have a large library of games, so there's always something to play, and lately, I've been reading a lot of romance visual novels.

I also have a LOT of manga to read online, so even if I don't feel like playing videogames, I can at least read something. Worst case scenario, I'll look through youtube to find something interesting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, sserafim, schizochicken and 1 other person
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
I used to get up pretty up early, but lately it's been 11AM or so for me. I usually skip breakfast and lunch.

Scrolling through Twitter, which is pretty much my only social interaction I can get right now. Besides that, I mostly spend the day/evening reading, or playing a video game for a few hours. I try to take small walk to Starbucks to get outside in the afternoon.

I recently started taking driving lessons twice a week, and it takes about an hour by bus to get to the school, so that takes a lot out of me. I also have therapy once a week, but it's been through Zoom for a while now.

I feel like I'm mostly in bed otherwise. My mood and lack of energy make it really difficult to get productive.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
luxsuircides

luxsuircides

the view from halfway down
Oct 16, 2023
going to work from 7 am - 2 pm, then going to college and starting the whole thing over. it's super exhausting.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and Life Is My Coffin
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
laying in bed all day or working

• Hugs
moondazed

moondazed

ex nihilo nihil fit
Oct 14, 2023
Wake up at 7am to a screaming alarm, snooze it on and off for an hour or so. Get up, take meds, hygiene stuff, make sure my pup has food and water and head to work. 8+ hours of work, which is usually fun to some degree (I'm a scientist and play with DNA all day), go home and realize I'm me, get depressed. Immediately walk pup, check on lizards, ponder what other chores I need to do so my roommates don't get irritated. Get on PC, maybe video games or YouTube, sometimes find myself in a research rabbit hole. Take nighttime meds. Pass out. Do it again. Oh, I forgot to eat. Actually, I often forget to actually eat so that's accurate

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Kit1, sserafim, kawaiiphantom and 1 other person
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I stay in bed all day. I've grown so sick of this world I have made a new one in my head. I have headphones in all day and I just stay in that world. Its the happiest I've been in years, all my friends left me except one. My family hates me, so I see no point in staying in this world where all I do is just suffer.

• Hugs
Reactions: lotus11, Kit1, sserafim and 2 others
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
You know, I wanted to answer this with something flippant, like, "My life every day is hell." But while that's true, no one has ever really asked me what my daily life is like.

So. Typically I wake up kind of rough. I never sleep anymore, because I lie awake fantasizing about ctb. I was waking up really early every day, but now I just kinda lie there for hours. I play on my phone until I can manage to get out of bed.

From there, my ADHD forces me to make a simple morning routine torture. I spend close to two hours just walking around from room to room, half-completing tasks. It drives me nuts.

I dick around on the computer and drink coffee for a few hours. Maybe I start a puzzle. Soon it's lunch time, and I eat. Then I read or do my puzzle or just write a little, all usually while crying. Fun. Before long it's dinner time, and I'll eat and then lie in bed reading or fucking around on my phone some more. And just like that, it's bedtime. It always feels like I just got up. I go nowhere, do nothing. I haven't worked in over a year.

I just have no energy. It's the hardest thing in the world to do the most basic of things. I usually don't even bother to put "real" clothes on anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, sserafim, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Wake up, brush teeth, morning walk, league of legends/valorant, research and work with demons, cease gaming, kratom and then sleep.

• Hugs
P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
.wake up (hygiene, medications, and supplements + staring at the ceiling or the outdoors until I can motivate myself to get up)

.do chores, clean, and organize all day because cleaning distracts me and I enjoy it somewhat

.use various forms of media to distract myself

.have a nap to distract myself and to restore any energy lost from earlier

.try to go to sleep at the end of the day or play games for the remainder of the day to distract my thoughts because my negative thoughts are always worse at night or either I am constantly remembering things from the past that still effect me today randomly

overall a very boring routine that tends to make me lose track of time/what day of the week it is and I don't have much of anything to look forward to each week but I hope that this will change soon but also I am afraid of that change

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, thegoldengirls, sserafim and 1 other person
fleshgarden

fleshgarden

Student
Mar 15, 2023
waking up, getting to classes, I usually try to code or draw throughout the day but if I don't, I like to read. I try to walk 10k steps everyday. talk to my girlfriend throughout the day. I'm usually very tired, but I usually push myself to do something so I don't regret my day... I usually don't really eat all day then really big dinners, like today I had a salad and a bowl of zucchini and a chicken leg with crackers. I like to listen to music through the day too. everyday is pretty much the same. for some reason I always end up getting extremely upset before bed and I cry myself to sleep most nights.

• Hugs
ohyouknow

ohyouknow

Jun 11, 2022
wake up, drink coffee and prepare for work by thinking about what I have to do
get dressed, brush teeth, etc.
go to work
go home
eat lunch, maybe jog and shower
clean house/do chores, work from home, depression nap
eat dinner
drink alcohol
sleep

• Hugs
disgustingmale

disgustingmale

Jul 22, 2022
Kinda hard to give an account of my daily life since I don't have any routines. I wake up whenever, reply to messages if I can bother with that, get up, roll a smoke, sit in front of my pc to smoke, scroll online, maybe play a game or watch a film or continue a show I happen to be watching, eat, on a good day I might visit a friend or my family. I stay up until I can't anymore and go to bed.
Rinse and repeat.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, Praestat_Mori and peace_van
SpencerSees

SpencerSees

I used to be blind, but now i see
Feb 22, 2023
I start my day at 5:47. Take a shower if it's been more than 3 days without one (at least i try to lol), get dressed and leave for school at 6:19. I walk around near my school until 8 to get at least 6k steps in. I try to walk 1k during each break. Get home at 3 pm. Stare at the ceiling until 5. Make dinner (porridge everyday, god bless autism) Do homework til midnight. If I'm lucky I get an hour or so free time, when I play video games. Doomscroll until I pass out between 3 and 5 am.

o yea and throughout the day i talk to my boyfriend non-stop in case he needs me

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, peace_van and Praestat_Mori
ctb★prince

ctb★prince

villain otd
Jul 7, 2023
My life consists of me usually waking up late around 2pm to 3pm and getting up and doing skincare since I have acne issues. After that I go on my phone and usually chat with my discord friends or watch something until I feel like eating. I should also mention I don't have a job so I'm free all day. I somedays do my uni work but usually I wait til the last day to turn it all in. At 6pm I usually walk for 35 minutes to burn off the stress of feeling suicidal all the time. And after that I either shower if I need to and play video games and watch anime til I get ready for bed. It ain't much work but it's honest work man.
i get woken up (cant really do it on my own), get ready, get driven where i need to be (cant drive on my own either), stay there trying to get through, leave, get driven back, procrastinate, fall asleep, with no particular time frames, i rarely look at my watch honestly, boring ☹︎

• Hugs
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
• Sleep whenever
• Wake whenever
• Check doordash dasher app to see if I can dash and make some money (I don't live in a huge town so I can't turn it on whenever I want to like in NYC or whatever, it just lets me schedule in advance a few times every day)
• Listen to music while I do doordash orders
• Come back home
• Play Farm Simulator 19 on my computer
• Facetime my friend who lives in the south these days (I miss when he lived here but he had to leave)
• Watch youtube
• Sometimes if I'm bored enough i'll play my guitar a bit and come up with some cool riffs but I haven't been fucking around on it too much these days cuz either not motivated or don't have time
• If im hungry by the time the sun goes down I'll go out and buy dennys or panda express or something
• Browse tiktok
• Smoke some weed maybe take an Ativan if my anxiety is keeping me up too late
• Sleep

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, peace_van and Praestat_Mori
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I get up at 8:30 cuz im in an Institution of ED Patients and go eat breakfast. Afterwards i just Lay in bed doing Nothing. I get up again when the next meal is. And then repeat...
Its really hard to stay happy i just hate everything on this earth

• Hugs
Reactions: lotus11, Kit1, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
colorlesshue

colorlesshue

IF GOD EXISTS I DEMAND HIS FORGIVENESS
Jun 28, 2023
waking up at 6, going to school everyday and getting ready to take my SAT's. do my godawful amount of homework, talk to friends and my girlfriend, maybe play a game, stay up writing, sleep.

• Hugs
Is0lated

Is0lated

2024/2025 Livestream
May 29, 2023
I wake up at 9 am, check my weight then I just watch videos until I fall asleep again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, kawaiiphantom and Praestat_Mori
M

mothercoin

Aug 9, 2023
i wake up around 12pm and just lay in bed or go on my phone. Eventually I get up to eat something or go on a walk. Then I lay in bed and go on my phone until dinner. Then I do the dishes. Then I go on my phone again until i get hungry again around 1am. Then I go on my phone until 5am and then I fall asleep. I hate myself so much. I need to die soon but I am still scared of it. I will have to just do it impulsively one day

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1, sserafim, kawaiiphantom and 2 others
zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
wake up around 5-6, contemplate about going to college on that day, stay home, rot.

• Hugs
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Usually I wake up at about 7am then I'm hungry and I have breakfast. Then there's not much to do, I go to my room, start the comp, chatting on discord, being active on SS. That's pretty much what I do all day long. sometime in the afternoon there's lunch and maybe later a snack, Usually I go to bed at about 11pm ... and the next day repeats itself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Kit1, sserafim, peace_van and 1 other person
kawaiiphantom

kawaiiphantom

I gently open the door
Feb 1, 2024
wake up
Go on SaSu, internet
use bathroom when I need to
eat something
don't leave bed much anymore. I have like 10+ hrs screen time everyday
I hate myself
im a burden to the people I live with

• Hugs
Reactions: RollingGiant and ViniTerrible
schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
These days I will stay in bed, rolling around from a bad night of sleep, feeling like shit until 12 pm and then I'll finally get out of my bed. Brush my teeth, then drive to Starbucks for a coffee. Eat lunch, and then try to muster up the courage to walk around outside of my house to relieve some stress. I'll even drive miles from my neighborhood just so I can walk around freely in my head, thinking no one will know me in a different location. Sometimes if I am really courageous that day I'll fight the agoraphobia and hit the gym and play basketball at the park. Then I'll shower and eat something again then stay in bed on my phone until 1 or 2 am. I am a NEET and have been doing nothing productive to society for the last 2 months. I also spend most of my day contemplating how or when I will CTB, and try to come to terms with my debilitating illness and how I'll never be happy or normal and how my life will be better off ending the pain and suffering by finally CTBing

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I wake up, go to university (sometimes), come back home, eat, rot in my room all day doing nothing, sleep and repeat and I'm wishing that I'm dead whenever I'm awake

• Hugs
S

Sivit

Feb 15, 2024
- Wake up around 8 - 10AM
- Eat or skip breakfast
- Waste time till 12:30PM
- Work or don't work
- Actually do something productive
- The something productive is just another interest I picked up and will eventually drop
So it's not even worth mentioning it
- Eat lunch
- Can't sit here without someone watching over my shoulders
- End up wasting most of my time on the internet
- There I switch sites and Accounts a lot too
- Stay up till 2 - 3AM
Go to sleep

• Hugs
NewtBoy

NewtBoy

Nov 7, 2023
-Wake up around 5:30-6:00, take meds and hygiene
- Work 7-4 some days or 7-12 then leave for part time college classes
- After work/class varies heavily based on my mental state. Some days go to the gym, some days hang out with the gf all night, some play video games/do homework or binge eat. Most nights are a combination of those things.

• Hugs
Reactions: schizochicken and Kit1