• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
Well, what the title says! What's your biggest secret that you feel like you can't let anyone know? I will start and bare my soul to you guys so you don't feel as nervous lol.

I, at 18, may possibly be pregnant with my exes child after he left me. He doesn't want to hear from me, but if I am pregnant, I don't have the will to abort. Sooo, kind of a sticky situation, and one of my biggest secrets.

What's yours? :D

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: null_blank, mikuhappy, etherealspring and 4 others
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I am old enough to have learned that some things should never be shared. At least IMHO, that is ...

Your issue is more pressing, however. Have you taken a pregnancy test? If you are pregnant with his child it doesn't really matter whether he "wants" to hear from you or not, does it?? Wouldn't caring for your child (provided you decide to keep it) trump what anyone else "wants"?

I am a single mom and I am here to tell you, until my children became of age (and even now sometimes) I will move heaven and earth for them, fuck what anyone else "wants".

Last edited:
Reactions: ForgottenAgain, wCvML2 and enduringwinter
annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
I am old enough to have learned that some things should never be shared. At least IMHO, that is ...

Your issue is more pressing, however. Have you taken a pregnancy test? If you are pregnant with his child it doesn't really matter whether he "wants" to hear from you or not, does it?? Wouldn't caring for your child (provided you decide to keep it) trump what anyone else "wants"?

I am a single mom and I am here to tell you, until my children became of age (and even now sometimes) I will move heaven and earth for them, fuck what anyone else "wants".
I took some tests a while ago, and luckily they were negative, but enough time has passed to where everyone in my life wants me to take another test. I've shown no signs of my period and i've hardly ever been late.
It's quite the stressing situation! My mother told me her tests came up negative a lot even though she was pregnant, so I may have to go for a good old fashioned blood test.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
I took some tests a while ago, and luckily they were negative, but enough time has passed to where everyone in my life wants me to take another test. I've shown no signs of my period and i've hardly ever been late.
It's quite the stressing situation! My mother told me her tests came up negative a lot even though she was pregnant, so I may have to go for a good old fashioned blood test.
That happened to me (negative preg test but blood test came back positive). Interestingly I never missed a period, and my OB/GYN told me that it really wasn't all that unusual for women to have "periods" during their first trimester. But then my morning sickness was so bad I was just grateful I didn't have some horrible disease. Lol

annasplight

annasplight

endless grief
Aug 6, 2024
That happened to me (negative preg test but blood test came back positive). Interestingly I never missed a period, and my OB/GYN told me that it really wasn't all that unusual for women to have "periods" during their first trimester. But then my morning sickness was so bad I was just grateful I didn't have some horrible disease. Lol
omg😭😭 that is so scary,,, I may just go straight for the blood test then! Won't want to waste anymore money on tests if they'll keep coming back negative. being a woman is so scary😭

• Love
Reactions: null_blank and CatLvr
C

CatLvr

Experienced
Aug 1, 2024
omg😭😭 that is so scary,,, I may just go straight for the blood test then! Won't want to waste anymore money on tests if they'll keep coming back negative. being a woman is so scary😭
It does have it's ups and downs. And guys think they have it rough. 😘

• Love
Reactions: annasplight
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
It isn't a secret on here but me wanting death and having the views about life that I currently have is a secret to my family irl. I don't ever plan to tell them or let them know about this as they can never understand me

• Hugs
Reactions: feelinggloomy and annasplight
etherealspring

etherealspring

can someone just kill me already
Mar 27, 2024
using this forum is my only secret 😅

• Love
Reactions: feelinggloomy, destinationlosangel, annasplight and 1 other person
Imagined_Euphoria

Imagined_Euphoria

Student
Aug 5, 2024
My secret is that I have no secret.

• Love
Reactions: feelinggloomy, annasplight, ijustwishtodie and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
My biggest secret is probably just that I want to die. It's not that big a secret but people outside of this site don't know I'm on here and don't realize how close I am to doing it.

• Love
mikuhappy

mikuhappy

Feb 14, 2024
I'm gay

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: feelinggloomy, null_blank, annasplight and 3 others
GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
Well, the fact that I'm suicidal lol. I don't have secrets other than that, my life was pretty vanilla. Or was it? 😂

• Love
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Belongs to the LGBT community

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: feelinggloomy, null_blank, annasplight and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I am a cute cat, you are not :3

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Downdraft, Forever Sleep, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
Old

Old

Apr 25, 2024
I'm atrracted to femboys.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: sugarb, null_blank, sadfemboy:( and 1 other person
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
If I posted my biggest secret, it wouldn't be a secret any more!

OK, here is something I wouldn't tell other people. I married a woman 24 years older than I am, and now she's in her 80's. She doesn't want to be intimate any longer. Things were great in that department when we got married, then they slowly got less and less great until they fell off a cliff. She told me she wouldn't mind if I went and found myself a lover, as if I didn't have social anxiety and as if most sex work in the US is illegal. (And she'd probably be pissed if I actually went and did that.)

Makes me want to beat my head against a wall! (That's not where you thought that sentence was going, now did you.)

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: promapicide and annasplight
Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Around 3 years ago, i was keylogging (specifically on discord), one time a very degenerate person was keylogged, and unlike other degenerates i've previously keylogged, this one was special, he did physically assault underage girls and was actively grooming multiple girls and getting CSAM material from them on a daily basis, so me and my friends got into his discord accounts, he did groom over 20 girls on multiple accounts and also physically assaulted 4 underage girls, there was CSAM material everywhere in his discord account and explicit discussions of when and where he will meet up with underage girls, we didn't save or share any CSAM material, however the situation was poorly handled to say the least, at the time i was an extremist due to my religious beliefs so i took every opportunity to slut shame the victims, even telling their friends and parents about the situation when possible which made 2 victims at least contemplate suicide according to what their friends said, and the worst part we couldn't even get the offender arrested, all we did was format his device through "Find My Device" after we got into his google account, and contact the offender's parents, his parents did nothing about this and just let it slide, i regret the way i handled the whole situation, i should've never got involved in that situation, i only made it worse for everyone

• Hmph!
  • Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: null_blank, notprettyenough and annasplight
damienlerone03

damienlerone03

reject humanity, return to monke
May 5, 2024
i lowkey may be in love i dont even know at this point

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: annasplight and Sylveon
Sarco

Sarco

King of Centipedes and Little Ants
Apr 2, 2023
The end of all life in the universe would be the preferred outcome of everything. Complete and total entropy in a cold, unmoving hyperdense particle.

• Love
Reactions: Downdraft, sserafim and annasplight
ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
When I was younger, I was groomed online by a man. I have this very vivid memory of feeling immense shame and sitting on the ground saying quietly to myself "forget, forget, forget" over and over again. After some time of that, I went to sleep and actually forgot whatever it is I wanted to forget.
To this day, I don't know what happened that night and I don't think I want to know.

• Hugs
Reactions: annasplight
VeryShy

VeryShy

Seriously disabled due to autism and schizophrenia
Jun 21, 2024
Due to schizophrenia, I haven't properly showered or had a bath for about a decade.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sugarb, promapicide, fleetingnight and 2 others
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Not my biggest secret, but no one who knows who I am knows I've been abusing substances since I was a teenager. I'm actually a little surpriused I've kept myself from telling anyone...but it's for the best.

• Love
Reactions: promapicide
null_blank

null_blank

just passing through
Aug 14, 2024
I think my biggest secret is my want to retransition

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight and promapicide
sos

sos

Experienced
Jul 22, 2024
my password is englishorspanish

have fun with my forum acc

please don't change the pass, we can share x

• Yay!
Reactions: fleetingnight
SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
I used to have secrets as a kiddo, back when "secrets" used to be a big deal. By aging up I learnt that secrets exist simply to protect someone. While I don't really have a "secret" I'll try to pick something that could resemble it:

Deep down I fear that what I am doing is deeply wrong and that I am simply too stupid or weak to realise it. Oftentimes I realise things after they happen, and it may be too late.

Reactions: amnesia999
sugarb

sugarb

long time sunshine
Jun 14, 2024
Well, what the title says! What's your biggest secret that you feel like you can't let anyone know? I will start and bare my soul to you guys so you don't feel as nervous lol.

I, at 18, may possibly be pregnant with my exes child after he left me. He doesn't want to hear from me, but if I am pregnant, I don't have the will to abort. Sooo, kind of a sticky situation, and one of my biggest secrets.

What's yours? :D
I'm suicidal :b that's the big one

To a lesser degree- that I'm mildly bi

no other secret I have could impact my life as much

also you should really really make sure of that either way ASAP anna that's a big deal

PinballWizard39

PinballWizard39

Student
May 3, 2024
I've never told anyone this. since I was 13, I've had mental health issues (I'm 39 now), which span from depression, anxiety, self harm, suicide attempts, bulimia, anorexia, CPTSD - and god knows what else. Over the years, there's one thing that professionals comment on, 'You've never done drugs!'. Since about 16 years ago, I have been abusing different over the counter drugs such as painkillers, drugs with diphenhydramine, such as Nytol and cough medicine etc. It initially started as a way to make me drowsy so that I could starve myself easier, but then it just happened when I wanted to get out of my head. I don't do it all the time, I usually have periods where I do it , but then I stop again for a while, usually because it's stops my ability to think and talk clearly. No one has ever clocked on and I have been quite good at hiding it. Whilst it is a big secret of mine, it is also my biggest shame that I feel I can never actually admit to to people in real like. I don't judge anyone else for taking drugs, just me.

hawkoflight

hawkoflight

🕊️I…sacrifice.
Aug 12, 2024
I'm a trans man :)
I'm not out to anyone out of…
To be frank? Laziness. I know most people in my life- the ones I care about at least- wouldn't give a shit, I'm just too lazy to have the conversation and start transitioning. Not like I'm gonna be here to enjoy it .
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Michael_the_ratman
amnesia999

amnesia999

Eats, Shoots, and Leaves
Jun 30, 2024
I have been abusing different over the counter drugs such as painkillers, drugs with diphenhydramine, such as Nytol and cough medicine etc. It initially started as a way to make me drowsy so that I could starve myself easier, but then it just happened when I wanted to get out of my head.
Did you know that there was a so-called "Benadryl Challenge" on TikTok that ran in mid to late 2020 (Snopes) where people were challenged to take a lot of diphenhydramine in order to get hallucinations, then post videos of themselves hallucinating? A teenager apparently OD'd on it and died.

My pharmacy, never too up-to-date on current events, carded people buying sleep and other OTC meds containing diphenhydramine for a while in 2023.

Out of curiosity, did you ever experience hallucinations?