in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
I don't know how to phrase that good sorry. Stuff like trauma or depression stuff like that. That's directly linked to a way you've done something bad or lashed out to someone who didn't deserve it or stuff like that.

I'll start. When I was nine, I think, I pretended I had cancer on the internet to some people online. I realised how shitty that was pretty Quickly but I was so caught up in the lie I ended up pretending I died and ditched.

It wasn't as much for attention but that probably played a role. I was ignored and snubbed a lot. Mostly it was to feel like someone cared about me at all (OBVIOUSLY I REALISE HOW EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATIVE THIS IS NOW) and I think it was to explain why I was always so tired and emotional

I was depressed and being bullied IRL at the time. I also came from a very manipulative family and there was a cycle of abuse going on there. I've deliberately worked on becoming less manipulative but sometimes I wonder...

But yeah anyway. That's the worst thing I can remember doing.

I regret a lot of things I did in the last but I think that's my worst. about two years after that one of my moms was diagnosed with cancer. She died around 10 years later after a long fight.

She died a few months after the first suicide attempt that put me in hospital for a few days. I feel like I made things worse for her and it killed her...

I'm always going to hate myself for that. Part of me thinks the bad karma got me where it hurts most because it knew I didn't care about myself, so it went for the people I cared about the most.

I'm so sick of losing everyone I care about...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dropdeadfred, death137 and daddy Phil :)
Marchioness

Marchioness

Eternal sleep
Feb 17, 2020
I cheated on the ex I miss the most. It was before I got into therapy. I was sexuality abused as a kid and thought I had to flirt with guys to get them to like me. I really hurt them badly, I just hope if I ever saw them again they would consider how different and better I am nowthanks to meds and therapy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 22624, dropdeadfred and nachofriend