UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
Similar thread like this was posted in June/July this year, but it was brief.

My PFP is a self-portrait of Trent Reznor as "Mr. Self Destruct", based off one of his songs from one of his older albums. I feel I'm only here in this state because of my own self-degenerative tendencies; I'm a bad person disguised as a normal citizen. I'm too afraid to atone for my misdeeds. I know one day they will tear away my objectively spoiled life and I'm too cowardly to face it. I wish I never did the things I regret.

So, why your pfp? When I look at everyone's pfp it feels so personal. I feel like its the epitome of a person's personality at the height of their suffering. Even the funny pfps are very touching.

Reactions: Tears in Rain, ropearoundatree and blacksand
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
i 'made' it a while ago.
iirc, its a play on the Ariana Grande song "99 problems and you wont be 1"
obviously, i have bpd and this disorder literally touches and screws up every last little thing.
kind of like a dark humour/fed up with this bs (oh, and my fave colour is purple)

(reminds me that i made my friends burst out laughing by mentioning im rejected by my parents (both sets, (4 parents) that theyre well aware of...) i made the joke, i have no problem with them laughing.. but it hurts that its even a thing..) sorry, i went off on a bit of a tangent/rant..

Last edited:
Reactions: ropearoundatree
girlsboysthems

girlsboysthems

no i dont have a gun
Dec 19, 2022
its a meme

• Yay!
Reactions: new2blue and DyingToDie123
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
I went through something called a kundalini awakening so I base it on that.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I chose my profile picture as I see myself in it.

• Love
Reactions: DyingToDie123
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
I just looked up Depression Twitter and was hoping to find something dark but this was the best I could do lol

Mine used to be GGB back when I was thinking about jumping

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Lust for unhealthy food, plus I had no other ideas. I also wanna make other people hungry when they look at my pfp.

• Yay!
Reactions: ABSOLUTION
SleepySept

SleepySept

Nov 7, 2023
Also a meme but too lazy to crop correctly lol

wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Wait, what?

• Yay!
Reactions: prettycvnt, person357, DeadlineDialer and 1 other person
Timelapse

Timelapse

Well, time can heal, but this won't.
Nov 3, 2023
In 2018, when I began doing street amphetamine, I got the feeling to play games again and started getting into League of Legends.

HeimerDinger was my favorite character.

It didn't last long. And forgot all about LoL.

When I went searching for a pic for this forum on this device, I found this pic hanging around.

Reactions: Pretty_Damaged1111
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
I want to die but the only way i can cope is by making jokes so this profile is kinda my way of keeping some form of who i am alive even when i cant find myself

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
Doodle
It's almost a signature at this point, I can name a few dozen places in my city where I left drawings/graffitis of that. I don't know, I'm no huge artist, it's just visually pleasing to me and it causes no harm to anyone else.

Reactions: DeadlineDialer
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
Pluto with a beer!
my best friend who ctb sent me this pic a while ago, thought it would make a good pfp, in tribute of him.

rest easy SF, love you much:)🖤

• Hugs
Reactions: fadid
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Look, it's a new me
Switched it up, who's this?
우릴 봐 NewJeans
So fresh, so clean

Reactions: Rocinante
ilikemoais

ilikemoais

I'm getting on the bus to the other world, see ya!
Jun 22, 2023
Is a touhou pfp

i found pretty cool people on his community and helped me a lot through my life, im pretty much a fan of this game and community for like 6 years alr

Reactions: Touhou
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
"Fate and circumstance have returned us to this moment, when the teacup shatters.
I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?"

• Love
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
Doom metal album, relates to how I feel.

Reactions: emptyhome98
Fimbulvetr

Fimbulvetr

Nov 7, 2023
My icon is Alice, from Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. My username here is her strongest attack; Fimbulvetr. It also means 'awful, mighty winter'... Wikipedia also states this: "Fimbulvetr is the harsh winter that precedes the end of the world and puts an end to all life on Earth. Fimbulvetr is three successive winters, when snow comes in from all directions, without any intervening summer."
Between Alice being one of my favorite characters, and how I feel life is akin to a very long, awful, mighty winter, I thought it was fitting, yeah? We'll all die anyway, some may move on from this site and recover, but we'll all end up 6 feet under eventually. It's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when.
...But yeah, I thought it'd all be very fitting for me on a site like this.

imonadeadline

imonadeadline

Call me Line! :P
Aug 15, 2023
My PFP is Mari from the video game "Omori". She didn't commit suicide or anything, she just died cause of some circumstances (I'm keeping this spoiler free).

I have her as my PFP as I see myself in Mari and honestly, I just love how peaceful she looks in her casket. She isn't smiling, but she's resting.
Look, it's a new me
Switched it up, who's this?
우릴 봐 NewJeans
So fresh, so clean
Ditto remains to be my forever SOTY.

• Love
Reactions: sserafim and Fimbulvetr
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
Basically its lain from serial experiments lain cause i love the show

Reactions: Fimbulvetr
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
Mine has no backstory, it's just a girl looking out into an ominous city with lights, I tend to think on my last day I'll be able to re-create my profile picture in a way but just me standing there instead, looking around, smoking a joint, realizing that I'm approaching my final moments.

jbear824

jbear824

F*ck humanity. Let's end this.
Jul 4, 2023
My pfp if pineapple upside down cake. I chose it because it's probably my favorite kind of cake. its delicious. I chose it because it makes me feel good.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: emptyhome98 and Fimbulvetr
emptyhome98

emptyhome98

apocalyptic triumphator
Nov 4, 2023
Doom metal album, relates to how I feel.
Candlemass kicks ass🤘
Mines from the album the apocalyptic triumphator by archgoat. Just an overall great album and black metal band. Idk makes me feel strong and helps me stand tall with my head held high in a harsh cruel world. Helps me keep moving forward feeling as tho I too can be an apocalyptic triumphator.

Last edited:
KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
I'm mildly excited for Hazbin which is coming out in January

DearMe

DearMe

Let’s have tea together.
Nov 6, 2023
I love tea, sweet teas especially. I dreamed of drinking poisoned tea with others and it has been on my mind since then. I wanted to use a random anime profile but I saw this aesthetic shot with my favourite flower colours.

Kariope

Kariope

Student
Feb 9, 2023
Cute plushie of my beloved Mori. My only reason to keep going. I bought one on pre-sale. Thinking if I'll still be here to hold her and love her. They will only go out for delivery next month, and I'll still have to wait more to have a proxy deliver her to me.

doomdoll

doomdoll

if i can’t be my own, i’d feel better dead
Nov 2, 2023
love dbz. my brother did too

IDoNotExist

IDoNotExist

Apr 28, 2023
My pfp is Dazai Osamu from Bungou Stray Dogs. I chose this particular pfp because I kin him from bottom to top. All of it. Sometimes when I look at him, it feels like looking in the mirror. It gives me the chills tbh. We're TOO alike I would say. I also kin Fyodor because we are also too alike. I'd say I'm a mix of Dazai and Fyodor but I'm more like Dazai than Fyodor.

Oh, there I go ranting again. Forgive me.