R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
People without SH scars hate mine. My family and all my therapist I've had had told me I should buy cream to make them dissappear; I don't want them to dissappear. I've had family say that SH scars are disgusting.

I had multipule surgeries when I was younger so scars aren't a stranger to my life. I was brought up to appreciate them. Why is it so different with SH scars? Am I not allowed to show them? Am I not allowed to appreciate them? Look at them? Touch them? Let others touch them? (Not that I flaunt them around. But their is something that is appealing to touching my scars, it feels very intimate. (Not in a sexual way) )

Do you hate your scars? Do you love your scars? Why or why not?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib, yariousvamp, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
My feelings about my scars are a bit complicated. Some days, I hate them and find that they make me feel uglier than I usually feel. Other times, I find myself liking them. I hate it when others point them out. There have been times when I have found myself kind of loving the way they look and how they make my SH feel valid. Sometimes I even find myself wanting to give myself more scars. As of now, I find that most of the time I feel neutral about them. They are kind of just there. I hate the fact that they itch a lot and they are pretty sensitive to touch, which I also hate. Besides that, it's kind of just whatever.

I don't want my scars to disappear, but I wouldn't mind them being flattened a bit. I have quite a few hypertrophic scars.

I am guessing that some SHers like their scars since they make their SH feel valid. A lot of SHers struggle with feeling like their SH isn't valid and this is helped by others going out of their way to invalidate the SH of those who don't do things, like cut deep enough. Online SH communities also tend to be a place where there is a lot of comparing and competition, which may make some SHers feel like they need to have scarring or else they aren't truly suffering. Then there is the fact that a lot of SHers romanticize their SH, which may lead to them to desiring scars.

Those who don't have SH scars aren't going to like them since they are seen in a negative light. SH is an issue that is very stigmatized, with a lot of people looking down on those SH. Along with that, scars are generally seen as a flaw that needs to be fixed, too. I personally think it's all kind of stupid. I'm not some mentally unstable freak just because I have SH scars and I don't want other people's pity and stupid "omg, you have battle scars" type comments. I don't get why people can't just treat others normally and keep their shit to themselves.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Preh1storic_Rib, QteStimBnnuy, alltoomuch2 and 2 others
R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
My feelings about my scars are a bit complicated. Some days, I hate them and find that they make me feel uglier than I usually feel. Other times, I find myself liking them. I hate it when others point them out. There have been times when I have found myself kind of loving the way they look and how they make my SH feel valid. Sometimes I even find myself wanting to give myself more scars. As of now, I find that most of the time I feel neutral about them. They are kind of just there. I hate the fact that they itch a lot and they are pretty sensitive to touch, which I also hate. Besides that, it's kind of just whatever.
The itching is hell, especially in summer. As far as sensitivity? The only scars that are sensitive are my surgery scars, they run through the middle of my torso and I have to mentally prepare for when people touch them. Luckily is it not like that for my SH scars

Reactions: EvisceratedJester
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
People without SH scars hate mine. My family and all my therapist I've had had told me I should buy cream to make them dissappear; I don't want them to dissappear. I've had family say that SH scars are disgusting.

I had multipule surgeries when I was younger so scars aren't a stranger to my life. I was brought up to appreciate them. Why is it so different with SH scars? Am I not allowed to show them? Am I not allowed to appreciate them? Look at them? Touch them? Let others touch them? (Not that I flaunt them around. But their is something that is appealing to touching my scars, it feels very intimate. (Not in a sexual way) )

Do you hate your scars? Do you love your scars? Why or why not?
They don't like them due to the idea that it shows they care and it is "correct" to not encourage or like them due to the general image it has

Cutting to me has a completely different image to me because I understand it

I personally love mine. If anything, more would be interesting. Sometimes I think it would have been better designed in another way, or some areas can be deeper for new styles. It's art to a degree, basically another form of tattoo. I'm kinda proud when they show off when I must take off my hoodie, or hoodie and shirt

Suppose there can be various reasons why, but I love cuts and this is simply just the long aftermath of one. Can be sweet

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rewoplrig
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
The itching is hell, especially in summer. As far as sensitivity? The only scars that are sensitive are my surgery scars, they run through the middle of my torso and I have to mentally prepare for when people touch them. Luckily is it not like that for my SH scars
My scars are sensitive. Certain types of fabric cause them to feel irritated and it hurts a lot when they get hit. They don't hurt or anything if I touch them though.

R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
I don't want my scars to disappear, but I wouldn't mind them being flattened a bit. I have quite a few hypertrophic scars.

I am guessing that some SHers like their scars since they make their SH feel valid. A lot of SHers struggle with feeling like their SH isn't valid and this is helped by others going out of their way to invalidate the SH of those who don't do things, like cut deep enough. Online SH communities also tend to be a place where there is a lot of comparing and competition, which may make some SHers feel like they need to have scarring or else they aren't truly suffering. Then there is the fact that a lot of SHers romanticize their SH, which may lead to them to desiring scars.

Those who don't have SH scars aren't going to like them since they are seen in a negative light. SH is an issue that is very stigmatized, with a lot of people looking down on those SH. Along with that, scars are generally seen as a flaw that needs to be fixed, too. I personally think it's all kind of stupid. I'm not some mentally unstable freak just because I have SH scars and I don't want other people's pity and stupid "omg, you have battle scars" type comments. I don't get why people can't just treat others normally and keep their shit to themselves.
I don't ever want my scars to disappear. If they disappear naturally then so be it, I won't cry about it but I'll be a Lil sad.

As far as SHers liking their scars for validation. I suppose their is some truth to that, even in my case. I would never invalidate someone else's SH due to not cutting deep enough. The mentality that SH is a competition is just wild to me. It's something that ill never understand. All SH is valid. I have my own depth that I reach but even then I won't reach it because the negative impact is just the same when going shallow.

I hate that people look down on thoes who SH. Maybe its me but noticing them is enough in my eyes. I just don't want to be treat differently because of them. I'm not a child or a lost puppy or some psychotic freak.
They don't like them due to the idea that it shows they care and it is "correct" to not encourage or like them due to the general image it has

Cutting to me has a completely different image to me because I understand it

I personally love mine. If anything, more would be interesting. Sometimes I think it would have been better designed in another way, or some areas can be deeper for new styles. It's art to a degree, basically another form of tattoo. I'm kinda proud when they show off when I must take off my hoodie, or hoodie and shirt

Suppose there can be various reasons why, but I love cuts and this is simply just the long aftermath of one. Can be sweet
I definitely have days where I want to SH just for aesthetics. It's fucked but it's true.

As far as your statement about SH being art....I have to disagree. Maybe it's the level head version of my typing but I don't see it that way. If you do want to see scars in an artistic way then I would suggest looking up scarification in African cultures may intrest you.

Last edited:
Reactions: wallavenue, QteStimBnnuy and EvisceratedJester
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
It's art to a degree, basically another form of tattoo. I'm kinda proud when they show off when I must take off my hoodie, or hoodie and shirt
No, it isn't. Let's not call self-harm art, please and thank you. I'm starting to notice that you have a habit of fetishizing SH and it's not fucking cute. At the very least, keep that shit to yourself.

Reactions: wallavenue and rewoplrig
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that people are uncomfortable with sh scars as they can't comprehend why anybody would harm themselves intentionally and the thought of that makes people uncomfortable

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm guessing 'normies' don't like to see them because they are a sign that a person is severely struggling mentally. I don't think people like to be confronted with that. I still think there's so much stigma around mental health. Attidues like- it's weakness or it's a cry for attention. Or, simply that a person is really struggling and maybe feels a lot of self hatred and that they can't help them. That's got to be upsetting to people who care about them.

I actually have my own more 'normie' experience of this. I was very young and we were at a family get together. A relative of mine it seemed to me deliberately raised their trouser leg to show cuts on their legs. I think they actually seemed to enjoy making other people feel uncomfortable. I do remember feeling distressed at the time- I wondered what had happened. Another relative as I recall didn't exactly say much but seemed quite annoyed with them. To be honest, I probably would be too now. I don't think it's great to reveal this sort of stuff to children. Maybe that is shieding them but I feel like, it won't be long before they realise how shit this world is on their own!

I don't really self harm. I've hit myself out of frustration a few times and I do understand the feelings behind it. I'm more likely to cut or scratch myself by accident but weirdly, I do sort of like it when I do and I do also like the look of it. Almost like- you feel you're suffering on the inside and now, it shows on the outside too.

Reactions: HereTomorrow and rewoplrig
R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
I'm guessing 'normies' don't like to see them because they are a sign that a person is severely struggling mentally. I don't think people like to be confronted with that. I still think there's so much stigma around mental health. Attidues like- it's weakness or it's a cry for attention. Or, simply that a person is really struggling and maybe feels a lot of self hatred and that they can't help them. That's got to be upsetting to people who care about them.

I actually have my own more 'normie' experience of this. I was very young and we were at a family get together. A relative of mine it seemed to me deliberately raised their trouser leg to show cuts on their legs. I think they actually seemed to enjoy making other people feel uncomfortable. I do remember feeling distressed at the time- I wondered what had happened. Another relative as I recall didn't exactly say much but seemed quite annoyed with them. To be honest, I probably would be too now. I don't think it's great to reveal this sort of stuff to children. Maybe that is shieding them but I feel like, it won't be long before they realise how shit this world is on their own!

I don't really self harm. I've hit myself out of frustration a few times and I do understand the feelings behind it. I'm more likely to cut or scratch myself by accident but weirdly, I do sort of like it when I do and I do also like the look of it. Almost like- you feel you're suffering on the inside and now, it shows on the outside too.
The fact that people think mental health isn't real, it's a weakness or a cry for attention is just stupid. Mental health has been around since the beginning of time. In 1843 William Sweetzer coined the term "mental hygiene" after the Civil War. In 1844 the American Psychiatric Association was founded. In 1988 Prozac was released to the public for mental health. Basically what im saying is WE HAVE PROOF THAT MENTAL ILLNESS IS REAL AND HAVE FOR HUNDREDS EVEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Also, I'm sorry you got exposed to that at young age. That person showing off cuts to a kid is not appropriate at all. Maybe they were crying out for help but didn't know how? Maybe they just wanted to relate to or even feel bad for them. Either way, definitely not appropriate.

Even hitting yourself is considered SH. Hitting, scratching, hair pulling, self strangulation, burning, and misusing substances are considered SH even if you don't realize it. Even if you don't leave visible scars or brusing.

Reactions: alltoomuch2 and Forever Sleep
avoid

avoid

⦿ ⦿
Jul 31, 2023
Most already wrote that it's not the scars themselves but what they represent. Scars from a life-saving surgery are viewed differently than scars from self-inflicted wounds. I'd also argue that people default to associating scars with surgeries unless they identify the scar as something they associate with self-harm. For example, I'd associate multiple horizontal scar lines on the thigh or lower arm as scars from self-harm, but not a single scar on the abdomen.

Mental health shouldn't be stigmatized but I understand why people would rather avoid it. It's someone's baggage you'd rather not want to deal with. This doesn't discount someone as a whole but if I meet someone with visible self-harm scars then I would certainly be wary of them. For example, asking about a surgery scar doesn't magically return a complex bone fracture. But asking about self-harm scars may open old wounds and cause emotional harm. Of course, these risk calculations are all based on generalizations. You can still misidentify a scar, or any scar can remind a person of a traumatic event.

I have several scars from surgeries. They're not aesthetically pleasing so I don't love them. But I can't always cover them so I had no choice but to grow comfortable showing them. People don't ask about them but on the rare occasion they do, I share the stories behind them. They flavor me.

• Love
Reactions: HereTomorrow and rewoplrig
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The fact that people think mental health isn't real, it's a weakness or a cry for attention is just stupid. Mental health has been around since the beginning of time. In 1843 William Sweetzer coined the term "mental hygiene" after the Civil War. In 1844 the American Psychiatric Association was founded. In 1988 Prozac was released to the public for mental health. Basically what im saying is WE HAVE PROOF THAT MENTAL ILLNESS IS REAL AND HAVE FOR HUNDREDS EVEN THOUSANDS OF YEARS.

Also, I'm sorry you got exposed to that at young age. That person showing off cuts to a kid is not appropriate at all. Maybe they were crying out for help but didn't know how? Maybe they just wanted to relate to or even feel bad for them. Either way, definitely not appropriate.

Even hitting yourself is considered SH. Hitting, scratching, hair pulling, self strangulation, burning, and misusing substances are considered SH even if you don't realize it. Even if you don't leave visible scars or brusing.

Yes, I absolutely agree. Not saying I don't believe it's real. I think it does still carry a lot of stigma though- sadly. I suppose maybe it's wishful thinking too. If people don't openly exhibit what's wrong with them, people find it easier to ignore I suppose. They may even tell themselves that it can't be that serious if they're not openly exhibiting symptoms. Of course, that's no good at all for the person that's suffering.

Yeah, not sure really. I guess we all express that we're struggling in different ways. It's maybe as individual as our character. So, someone more confident and rebellious I suppose is more likely to make a scene and kind of enjoy the horror reaction from the 'normies' whereas, others would feel mortified by the attention. I think some people do actively enjoy making others feel uncomfortable. I guess there must be some sort of psychological reason behind it. Maybe they feel like people are judging them so, they turn the tables snd put the other person on the spot.

I agree. I guess it's the desire to hurt yourself that's the main thing. I feel like I do understand some of the feelings behind it, definitely.

It's an interesting question. I think it touches on how people perceive mental llness in general. I think a lot simply don't want to be confronted by it.

QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
No, it isn't. Let's not call self-harm art, please and thank you. I'm starting to notice that you have a habit of fetishizing SH and it's not fucking cute. At the very least, keep that shit to yourself.
Eh, that's your view. I like how they look if the way its done well or generally. Maybe I would have to relook at how I'd define art if you're really on that specific word, but it doesn't really change how it is to me

That being said I don't think it's for everyone or that everyone should do it, especially if they're capable of regretting it, or if it's just not right for them and avoid it typically when it comes to that. I'm not just gonna go to a legitimately depressed and regretting individual and encourage it for them. But if sh is the topic asking about it or someones either just showing it off on here then I'll be honest about it

If you do want to see scars in an artistic way then I would suggest looking up scarification in African cultures may intrest you.

More of a fan when it comes to sh. Though some images I seen of less tribal scarring, are fairly interesting

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Eh, that's your view. I like how they look if the way its done well or generally. Maybe I would have to relook at how I'd define art if you're really on that specific word, but it doesn't really change how it is to me

That being said I don't think it's for everyone or that everyone should do it, especially if they're capable of regretting it, or if it's just not right for them and avoid it typically when it comes to that. I'm not just gonna go to a legitimately depressed and regretting individual and encourage it for them. But if sh is the topic asking about it or someones either just showing it off on here then I'll be honest about it
It's obviously not deep enough to die, but damn is that beautiful. Fansign?
Going around talking about how you find someone's deep SH cuts to be beautiful and referring to it as art is you romanticizing and encouraging it. Even if you aren't doing it explicitly doesn't mean you aren't doing it at all. It's disgusting.

Reactions: alltoomuch2, rewoplrig and wallavenue
R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024

More of a fan when it comes to sh. Though some images I seen of less tribal scarring, are fairly interesting
Word: Art
Definitions:
1. the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power.
2. the various branches of creative activity, such as painting, music, literature, and dance.
"the visual arts"

SH while it does allow expression, it doesnt take imagination to do, doesn't show off creativity or application, is not a painting, is not a sculpture, is not a drawing, is not music, literature or dance. When you make art you make it to show people your expression of yourself. In SH there is shame, not showing off. SH or SH scars isn't art.

Last edited:
wallavenue

wallavenue

one more year
Aug 22, 2024
I have complicated feelings about them.

On one hand, it makes everything I've been through feel so much more real. It's like physical proof of my suffering. I like how they add something to me.

It's the same amount of part of me as my eyes, nose, or skin at this point.

On the other hand, people judge, dislike them, and hiding them is a hassle. I also intentionally disfigured my body in this way as self-punishment. I am aware people find them ugly, and that also is upsetting. Sometimes I wish I could get rid of them all.

Maybe I'm neutral?

Also…

Going around talking about how you find someone's deep SH cuts to be beautiful and referring to it as art is you romanticizing and encouraging it. Even if you aren't doing it explicitly doesn't mean you aren't doing it at all. It's disgusting.
Yikes, not a good look. That is definitely romanticizing by definition. Some people find self-harm to look appealing, and express/depict self-harm in art and media — but directly commenting that under someone's post is diabolical…

Last edited:
R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
I have complicated feelings about them.

On one hand, it makes everything I've been through feel so much more real. It's like physical proof of my suffering. I like how they add something to me.

It's the same amount of part of me as my eyes, nose, or skin at this point.

On the other hand, people judge, dislike them, and hiding them is a hassle. I also intentionally disfigured my body in this way as self-punishment. I am aware people find them ugly, and that also is upsetting. Sometimes I wish I could get rid of them all.

Maybe I'm neutral?
I think your neutral because maybe you want to like them but society tells you no. That could be the reason although I could just be reading into it too much.

SH is an expression of mental pain. You are pulling something that is mental and using your physical body to visualize it for yourself and possibly others. You enjoy them because it bring validation and proof to yourself that you are mentally suffering. I totally understand that, I feel that same way. I will never let someone else take that expression, my feelings, and my suffering and minimize it. It's cruel.

Reactions: wallavenue
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023

You and I both know that wasn't genuinely for a suicidal purpose. Whether they're suicidal or not is another question, soIf you wanna talk about the title, feel free, but it doesn't change what I'm so used to seeing. I'm not really denying I don't do it at all, but I suppose recommending and pointing people to better ctb options is better

it didn't technically fit in my eyes, so yes

SH while it does allow expression, it doesnt take imagination to d
Sh by default doesn't take imagination to do, here I agree. Suppose I was caught up with the ideas including designs using sh rather than just a general view of sh. Ty for sharing

Last edited:
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
You and I both know that wasn't genuinely for a suicidal and depressive purpose. If you wanna talk about the title, feel free, but it doesn't change what I'm so used to seeing and what I determine things to be. I'm not really denying I don't do it at all, I just stated the specifics on when I won't. They are going to keep doing it with or without my input(although saying this on its own is bad). Equally so, if one is too one sided and shame or tell them to stop it, that may end up encouraging them as well or them being ignored by the SH people

Like I said, it didn't fit and I was indeed honest about it
Yeah, what does whether or not the thread was specifically made for suicidal purposes have to do with you making a creepy comment about someone's SH? Reinforcing their destructive behaviour through referring to their SH as "beautiful" is just going to add fuel to the fire. Hence why you don't fucking do it. Along with that, there are other people who SH on here who may end up viewing your comment too. Do you think that they also might now end up being impacted by your statement? Do you think that it might not also cause them to feel the urge to cut deeper? You are trying so hard to excuse your actions it's just ridiculous.

Reactions: wallavenue
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Yeah, what does whether or not the thread was specifically made for suicidal purposes have to do with you making a creepy comment about someone's SH? Reinforcing their destructive behaviour through referring to their SH as "beautiful" is just going to add fuel to the fire. Hence why you don't fucking do it. Along with that, there are other people who SH on here who may end up viewing your comment too. Do you think that they also might now end up being impacted by your statement? Do you think that it might not also cause them to feel the urge to cut deeper? You are trying so hard to excuse your actions it's just ridiculous.
Maybe I am trying to excuse it to a degree. I just don't think it's specifically wrong unless you're doing it everywhere to everyone; I view sh in a alternative light and always have. I've helped many because of it
Wouldn't necessarily say it's creepy. Just something I found personally amazing and said so as it seemed they were also having the same idea. If it distracts them over ctb then it is generally a better outcome- in my opinion

You're not really wrong with randoms viewing it, if anything that's what I'm bad with. I don't care too much about controlling it (to some degree, depending on where it is I want to say it). The amount of people going to get encouraged by it is a super small amount

R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
Maybe I am trying to excuse it to a degree. I just don't think it's specifically wrong unless you're doing it everywhere to everyone; I view sh in a alternative light and always have. I've helped many because of it
Wouldn't necessarily say it's creepy. Just something I found personally amazing and said so as it seemed they were also having the same idea. If it distracts them over ctb then it is generally a better outcome- in my opinion

You're not really wrong with randoms viewing it, if anything that's what I'm bad with. I don't care too much about controlling it (to some degree, depending on where it is I want to say it). The amount of people going to get encouraged by it is a super small amount
You're wrong. The impact you have with romanticizing SH is bigger than you think. If you're ever going to compliment you ask for permission and you privately DM them. Don't be a creep either, asking for more pics or sexualizing it. Or actually don't do it at all. Compliments surround SH HAVE TO BE CONSENTIAL AND MUTUAL!

Also to say that you don't care to "controll it" (keep your comments to yourself) is just a lame excuse. Just say that you don't care and feel no remorse for others a move on, don't sugar coat bullshit.

Reactions: EvisceratedJester and wallavenue
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
you privately DM them
Prior to your reply, I would have considered this the idea of creepy. Messaging someone to what could be considered in a more intimate fashion to compliment them when you can openly do it
Not being a creep is more common sense

romanticizing SH is bigger than you think
Guess if you want to change to talking about the open world average then I agree and I'm not a fan of vulnerable people going into it when it's not right for them either. Seems we do have something in common, successful conversation. Such information. So, have a nice day

Just say that you don't care and feel no remorse for others a move on
Eh, was just going into detail on how I work it out and expand on how I think about it since it's just where the convo went

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Not being a creep is more common sense
I feel like you have no right to say this when your first instinct after seeing a picture of someone's deep SH cuts was to make a post talking about how beautiful you think they are. That's some grade-A creep behaviour right there.

Reactions: QteStimBnnuy and rewoplrig
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
I feel like you have no right to say this when your first instinct after seeing a picture of someone's deep SH cuts was to make a post talking about how beautiful you think they are. That's some grade-A creep behaviour right there.
Don't really blame you there. Given the context, ideas and observations in my mind it seemed just like complimenting someones/orafriends picture on instagram of them, their dog or smth- idk I don't own insta. If it were another person with other ideas I'd probably have agreed

R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
If it were another person with other ideas I'd probably have agreed
What does that even mean?

SH is bigger than complimenting an instragam photo. You can't compare the two.

If you are so desensitized to SH you may need to seek therapy. Being desensitized to SH is not good. You're already experiencing the negative impact of desensitization of SH. You can't distinguish between romanticizing SH and complimenting a IG post of a dog or some shit.

I'm sorry man but you can't continue talking about trying to defend yourself. You have no legitimate defense and also your ruining my thread

QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
What does that even mean?

SH is bigger than complimenting an instragam photo. You can't compare the two.

If you are so desensitized to SH you may need to seek therapy. Being desensitized to SH is not good. You're already experiencing the negative impact of desensitization of SH. You can't distinguish between romanticizing SH and complimenting a IG post of a dog or some shit.

I'm sorry man but you can't continue talking about trying to defend yourself. You have no legitimate defense and also your ruining my thread
I didn't want to ruin it. Both you and jester could have just taken your very own advice and dm'd me to solve it out there

• Hmph!
Reactions: EvisceratedJester and rewoplrig
R

rewoplrig

Girl Power
Aug 29, 2024
I didn't want to ruin it. Both you and jester could have just taken your very own advice and dm'd me to solve it out there
Don't, just don't. You're not even trying to change or even listen to what we are telling you. You have zero rights to throw words back at us. You're just making a fool out of yourself.

You had multiple chances to admit your wrongness yet you kept trying to build a defense, weak as shit I might add.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Don't really blame you there. Given the context, ideas and observations in my mind it seemed just like complimenting someones/orafriends picture on instagram of them, their dog or smth- idk I don't own insta. If it were another person with other ideas I'd probably have agreed
Okay, now I think you are just trolling us. How is calling someone's SH beautiful comparable to complimenting someone's instagram post or their dog?
Or maybe you should just stop doubling down?

• Love
QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
Don't, just don't. You're not even trying to change or even listen to what we are telling you. You have zero rights to throw words back at us. You're just making a fool out of yourself.

You had multiple chances to admit your wrongness yet you kept trying to build a defense, weak as shit I might add.
Respectfully, I just don't have any motivation for the messy and lost conversation when we aren't on arguing on the same page. You can just end up going about other context and ideas which I can agree with, but that's not what's going on in said area. Plus it's kind of odd for someone implying sh scars should be appreciated to begin with, implying should be in a positive light- is jumping on me about complimenting sh

Okay, now I think you are just trolling us. How is calling someone's SH beautiful comparable to complimenting someone's instagram post or their dog?
Any trolling start was me being semi smugf about the dm comment if anything. Situation wasn't dire, "holy shit check it out". 1 sh'er enjoyer meets second sh enjoyer, common interest can be casual. Dogs can be casual. So and so. Not really the proper explanation I'd otherwise give, but it'll do

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

Oct 21, 2023
Any trolling start was me being about the dm comment if anything. Situation wasn't dire, "holy shit check it out". 1 sh'er enjoyer meets second sh enjoyer, common interest can be casual. Dogs can be casual. So and so. Not really the proper explanation I'd otherwise give, but it'll do
You know, it's not that hard to just admit that maybe you shouldn't have been making such creepy and weird comments about SH. You are working overtime trying to excuse your actions and it's just getting tiring at this point. Please reread your posts and maybe try to actually process what the fuck you are saying, because the points you have tried to make to justify your actions are literal nonsense.