• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Q

Que hart

Mar 8, 2024
Just went to the doc recently for a consultation in order to remove the scar that's been ruining my life for years and has caused me so much debilitating anxiety to the point where I barely go outside and have isolated myself for years which in turn prevented me from making any friends or girlfriend.The surgery costs 35 000 in my currency but in dollars it costs 1000 dollars I live in a shitty third world country so we can't afford that ,and my parents have offered to save up some money but I'll have to isolate for another 2 years plus this one and ion think my mental health can take it.Im so tired of believing that things will get better maybe things will just always get worse perhaps if I had the money maybe I'd finally be able to go outside get a job and be normal but at this point that's just a pipe dream

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry you have to go through this and it's so difficult for u. Ik that maybe this isn't solution for you or you may have considered it already but did you think about making money online somehow? There'd be options that pay in USD.

Q

Que hart

Mar 8, 2024
I'm sorry you have to go through this and it's so difficult for u. Ik that maybe this isn't solution for you or you may have considered it already but did you think about making money online somehow? There'd be options that pay in USD.
Yeah I've tried so far the only feasible jobs would be online call centres but I'm using a TV as a monitor so it wouldn't suffice

darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Ugh, that sounds so difficult. Both the scar, your economic situation, and your struggles with mental health. You asked what's the point? If you do overcome this, even in a few years time, it is likely your situation will improve because your scar is gone. I'm not endorsing any opinion either way.

Reactions: Que hart
Q

Que hart

Mar 8, 2024
Ugh, that sounds so difficult. Both the scar, your economic situation, and your struggles with mental health. You asked what's the point? If you do overcome this, even in a few years time, it is likely your situation will improve because your scar is gone. I'm not endorsing any opinion either way.
Thanks I appreciate it but I don't think I got any more fight left in me