• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

ᅠᅠ
Sep 15, 2023
Mine was 10 years ago, first year of high school. Primary school wasn't pleasant experience for my bullied broke introverted fat ass, so when I was about to go to the high school I was excited and approached it as a opportunity for life restart. I was still clueless enough about the true world to have genuine drive for life and had minimal responsibilities to drag me down also, good times.
Nobody knew me there and that was the best part, I could start all over again, so I erased everything about my past in my head, set my goals and tried to be someone likeable this time, and it worked. Made good friends, studied well, had ambitions, and all the other cliché life stuff that meant something to me back then. I felt like everything was set right for the first time. I consider this the one and only year of my entire life where I was genuinelly happy.
Then a ton of bad things started coming out of nowhere, all at once, almost as if universe was trying to fuck me over. And indeed, I got fucked over. I guess at that point I begun to think more about existential stuff. Slowly started realizing things about life and coming to the conclusion that existence as whole is dogshit.
I tried to recreate that fresh start with university, later on with jobs, but it never did the thing again. I can't ignore past like that anymore, there's no confidence either and I'm no longer even interested in being part of society. Not contributing more shit into this sewer. It's impossible to love life with realization that it's all evil, one has to be delusional like my teenage self to think the opposite, I would gaslight myself back if I could.

sorararara

sorararara

in need of a miracle
Feb 12, 2023
Not necessarily happy, but the last time I felt almost completely content and at peace was sometime last month. I was achieving all my goals: doing well in my classes, maintaining good relationships, and I had dropped just about all of my unhealthy habits. I felt like a functioning human being for the first time in so long, and I was finally okay with living.
Fast forward, now I'm miserable, alone, unhealthy, and can't even bring myself to study, lol.

I doubt there's any true happiness in this world for most people, and this probably doesn't help much, but I hope someday you can find some semblance of that positive feeling again. I hope you can find something that brings you that spark to exist again.

• Hugs
Reactions: UmbraDweller
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Never, human existence has always been so undesirable to me. I really wish I never existed more than anything, I don't even believe in the idea of happiness, to have the ability to exist is a dreadful imposistion and futile burden, existence itself is the true problem for me. In my case I'd never want to exist, I don't see any value in being conscious and aware when the peace of non-existence solves everything, I don't want to suffer in any way and in existence there is endless potential to suffer, only death comforts me, I only wish to permanently not exist.

Reactions: iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
If you count being on drugs? I guess months ago when i took ecstasy and felt happy, for a few hours.

But if i don't include that, probably over 8 years ago. I wouldn't say i was happy then, but i was more content and less depressed