• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VSAA

VSAA

Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone, I would like to know what's the easiest way less painful to leave this place I call earth. I had Enough and need to go.

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Hi, the Suicide Resource Compilation thread is pinned to the forum page.

• Love
Reactions: WearyOfStruggling, Sinkinshyp and VSAA
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
There is no easy way. There is just what fits each of us best.

Reactions: deleted, Sinkinshyp, VSAA and 1 other person
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Sinkinshyp, Giraffey and 2 others
Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
"Hello, it's coming up for winter so what's the grooviest jumper I can get?"

Everybody will have a different opinion on that. Some people will like bright colours or bold patterns and recommend you accordingly, other people would prefer something plainer. Some people will need a large size, some a small, some thick, some thin, some woolly, some completely ridiculous with built-in TV screen... Suicide methods are the same, there are multiple ways that all satisfy different criteria.

Assuming your only criteria is 'easy to execute' (excuse the unintented irony), then again it falls to personal circumstances. One person may have the materials for hanging readily available, another person may be less mobile and prefer SN, yet another may find gas to be the easiest setup etc. So I'd echo the above, your first port of call should be the resources thread, no need to read all of the posts, just skim and get a feel what each method entrails, the materials needed, the experience and possible risks and complications - that ought to be enough to guide your research.

If you get stuck then feel free to ask this again but include some criteria to narrow it down. For example, if you want to do Method A but you can't afford the materials, or if Method B seems ideal but a bit too complicated etc. We can maybe nudge you gently in the right direction then depending on your needs.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
If your'e using the new style of the site, I know your new (so it will probably be green). there is also a link to the suicide wiki, which has linkslinks to all sorts of books, methods, videos

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
Thank u so much.

that resource compilation is a good start to finding your way. What is viewed as right for someone isn't the way for you. It's something you'll need to decide on your own after doing some research.

VSAA

VSAA

Sep 21, 2020
that resource compilation is a good start to finding your way. What is viewed as right for someone isn't the way for you. It's something you'll need to decide on your own after doing some research.
Yeah still learning the terms ctb, have no idea what sn is lol I'll get there .

O

OblivionSeeker

Aug 8, 2020
N. but our Society disallows adults to buy it. Most other countries ban it too. Reportedly it can be bought in Mexico, with the purchase being "to euthanize animals". But I'm not honestly sure if it's true. And you would probably have to speak Spanish to pull it off (?) maybe not.

Everybody reads up on N, but you practically have to spend $15,000+ in Switzerland to get it legally for ctb.