• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lohengrin

Mar 15, 2024
Is it overdose by sleeping pilss? jumping off the highest roof i can find? i need your help or else i'll have to do the painful way

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
Is it overdose by sleeping pilss? jumping off the highest roof i can find? i need your help or else i'll have to do the painful way
Unfortunately I am unable to give you direct advice on how to end your life as per this site's rules, however the suicide resource compilation (pinned thread) and the search feature should be helpful in answering your question.

UnwillingSavior

UnwillingSavior

Mr. Self Destruct
Nov 2, 2023
Unfortunately I am unable to give you direct advice on how to end your life as per this site's rules, however the suicide resource compilation (pinned thread) and the search feature should be helpful in answering your question.
^this. No one can make your decisions, it is illegal in many countries and is morally dubious to begin with. However, feel free to ask questions regarding certain methods or thought-processes, and you will receive advice on that subject (but only passive advice!). Also, there are plenty of resources to be seen here.

Reactions: Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
Like is said above, its against our rules to ask for/ give help in ways to leave this planet. It's your decision and only yours.

Might i suggest you read the rules and maybe check here

Im closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.