Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Either purposely or "ooops I forgot to scan that one" lol.

Fishing lure

• Hugs
Reactions: AvaAdore, Sinai Silence, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I've only stolen one thing in my life and I was peer pressured into it lol.

One time in high school two friends of mine and I ditched a class we all had together (English Lit) to go smoke weed. I guess my two friends had weed and a lighter but we didn't have anything to smoke it with. We drove to a grocery store and for some dumb reason none of us had any money on us, so my friends peer pressured me to go steal an apple which I did. We made an apple pipe and smoked from that.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvaAdore, Sinai Silence, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I've only stolen one thing in my life and I was peer pressured into it lol.

One time in high school two friends of mine and I ditched a class we all had together (English Lit) to go smoke weed. I guess my two friends had weed and a lighter but we didn't have anything to smoke it with. We drove to a grocery store and for some dumb reason none of us had any money on us, so my friends peer pressured me to go steal an apple which I did. We made an apple pipe and smoked from that.

Hahaha good score!! *fist bump*

That's actually how I first smoked weed. Coke can and then a cucumber lmao. No I didn't keep it in my drawer for later.

GravityUtilizer

GravityUtilizer

Born to lose
May 22, 2020
An empty beer keg.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sinai Silence, Deleted member 17331 and Blue LIPS
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Hahaha good score!! *fist bump*

That's actually how I first smoked weed. Coke can and then a cucumber lmao. No I didn't keep it in my drawer for later.

Haha wow that's funny. I remember the very first time I smoked weed. It was at a park and we used a monster energy can as a pipe, I was 16 or 17.

I didn't feel anything my first time smoking weed, it was the second or third time smoking that I felt high.

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
When I was 4 I took a Hershey's Cookies and Cream bar from the grocery shelf next to the cash registers. I don't think anyone noticed me because I was too short. I went on stealing bubble gum too until I saw an episode of some PBS show that told me stealing is wrong which I hadn't realized until then.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvaAdore, freefrommybody, Lorntroubles and 3 others
Throwawaysoul

Throwawaysoul

Mage
May 14, 2018
I was 17 and stole a Dr Demento cd. I was caught and spent a few hours in a holding cell. My friend bailed me out and the fine was $92.50 + $50 bail. I had more than enough money to pay for the cd. CD'S were like $10 at the time and I had $30 on me. I never shoplifted again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Deleted member 17331 and Blue LIPS
I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
an adult dvd disc from my friend's house. that i believe it belong to his parents. went back home and so ready to see what's in it, only to realize that i have a vcd player at home, not dvd lmfao i was so dumb

• Hugs
Reactions: Lorntroubles, Deleted member 17331, Blue LIPS and 1 other person
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I was 17 and stole a Dr Demento cd. I was caught and spent a few hours in a holding cell. My friend bailed me out and the fine was $92.50 + $50 bail. I had more than enough money to pay for the cd. CD'S were like $10 at the time and I had $30 on me. I never shoplifted again.

Hopefully you made a shrine for the world's most expensive "free" CD lol.

Reactions: Throwawaysoul
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Cake decorations and icing... Don't ask lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 17331 and Blue LIPS
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
A decorative fake macaron in a child birthday party.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, AvaAdore, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Lol I love it, i'd Imagine the list will get funnier if it keeps going. I almost forgot I stole a cardboard cut out of the Dos Equis guy from a bar, they called me the next morning (knew me) and asked for it back hahaha.

Reactions: AvaAdore and GravityUtilizer
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I guess I ruin the funny part because the only things I have ever stolen were the discount bakery items and pop top can goods when I was homeless. :(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: AvaAdore, Deleted member 17331 and Blue LIPS
Oirectine

Oirectine

Aug 10, 2020
Found a random fidget spinner on a shelf at a department store, no packaging, just the spinner, I took it and I still have it on my desk right now, it's nice to use

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, the-eternal, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
a few years ago I stole three nuts from a grocery store while shopping, hiding them in my pocket.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, Deleted member 17331 and Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I guess I ruin the funny part because the only things I have ever stolen were the discount bakery items and pop top can goods when I was homeless. :(

Never! Only if you're the type that can laugh at certain situations at hand trying to bring light to some of the darkest occurrences. I'm sorry you had to experience homelessness. I almost was and it scared me, obviously you're a strong person because you replied versus the latter. I would've just shot myself /: idk if that comes off badly or not
a few years ago I stole three nuts from a grocery store while shopping, hiding them in my pocket.

Lol I love how you remember the number. I can see the arrest report now haha

Still waiting for stolen condoms lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Worthless_nobody
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019

=(

I hope you don't feel guilty about doing that, it doesn't make you a bad person. It's understandable if you're homeless and also it's not really a big deal, sounds like you stole things that weren't really in demand anyways.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Worthless_nobody
I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
:(

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
soooo many mini bota boxes

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Blue LIPS
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Years ago when I was a kid i stole one just one double A battery LOL :)

• Hugs
Reactions: _Minsk, AvaAdore, Deleted member 17331 and 1 other person
A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
Pens. My family was too poor to afford school supplies. I got caught but thankfully just told never to come back.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue LIPS and Deleted member 17331
I

imafailure

Aug 14, 2020
Pens. My family was too poor to afford school supplies. I got caught but thankfully just told never to come back.
hey you, are you ok there? (just saw your recent thread)

A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
hey you, are you ok there? (just saw your recent thread)
Ok? Neck kinda hurts from hanging briefly but thankfully didn't leave much of a mark -- something I worry about with a failed hanging attempt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue LIPS and Deleted member 17331
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I stole a toy turtle when was six years old from a classmate. He seemed so happy to have that and I was jealous.

Stole many things in my childhood, I didn't like the way other children smiled and had the best parents and toys. I wanted to be happy like them, and even stealing, I never got a little of that. This is not dumb, it is pathetic. It's pathetic how I've always been selfish and I don't deny that.

Sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, AvaAdore, Busdriver and 2 others
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
That was my first experience with mary jane.
One of the coolest pipes I ever smoked out of was a rock.

I was at a party in high school and I met this girl who had built a pipe rock.

It was this little dark gray/blackish rock, fairly flat. Was really cool.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream
agentgeez

agentgeez

Student
Jun 30, 2020
A McDonald's happy meal toy of a dog when I was 4 or 5. It was so weird and dumb but I remember it strangely well. I was in Foundation Stage in primary school, and I had just walked out of a room, and there was the toy sitting on a shelf or something. So I just took it. I'd like to say I don't think the thought of it being someone else's came into my mind, and I really don't think it did, but for some odd reason, I went around with it making up a story about how I actually got it from McDonald's even though I clearly didn't. I even told a teacher and I think even the guy who it belonged to. But at the end of the day I think there was a point where I realised I stole it even though surely I should have known that already if I was making up a story, so I think I told my mother and she made me give it back. It feels like the sort of odd logic and behavior that would be in a dream; maybe it was a dream, that's what childhood feels like to me. Mostly because of how much dumb and embarrassing things I did when I was a kid, haha. Not even just 'foolish' things, it's like I was from a different planet in terms of how my brain worked, in a not-good way.

• Hugs
Reactions: AvaAdore and Deleted member 17331
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
Me and my housemate used to steal pallets all the time, cut them up and burn them in a big barrel we had. Some of those pallets were made of some strong ass wood. Some of them were very heavy and the walk back was pretty long, we called them 'our cross to bare'. Had some good fires with them though :))

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue LIPS
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
Oh yeah I forgot, my previous comment is wrong.

When I was a small kid like 7-11 or something for a few years I stole a lot of stuff from construction sites. Usually I'd only take stuff that they intended to throw away but sometimes my friend and I would steal stuff that we shouldn't have lol.

I forgot about that because I was so young and it was from a construction site not like a store so I didn't really consider it stealing when I was young. But yeah it was stealing lol.