Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
For some reason I feel like in summer people don't take any consideration of others, they're normal in autumn and winter but in summer they party til 3am and don't care that others want to sleep, they are loud during day and night, can't wait their turn and are pushy, and generally just do what they want with no regard for others.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy, CTB Dream and The anhedonic one
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
Oh my @Kasumi , just began to have the same thoughts the past days again as summer has only just begun...

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and The anhedonic one
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Oh my @Kasumi , just began to have the same thoughts the past days again as summer has only just begun...
must really be some truth to it then if its not only me thinking that

Reactions: The anhedonic one
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I think the heat can make it feel worse getting through the day. We're going through a couple of heatwaves here and I was contemplating donating my fan to a neighbour if they didn't have one. The heat's insufferable.

• Hugs
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I think the heat can make it feel worse getting through the day. We're going through a couple of heatwaves here and I was contemplating donating my fan to a neighbour if they didn't have one. The heat's insufferable.
yea the heat is making just normal activities pretty hard tbh, but it doesn't cause me to bother my neighbours and party at 3am lol

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, The anhedonic one, Dayrain and 2 others
Eternal Bliss

Eternal Bliss

May 17, 2023
Wasn't it proven that heat makes you dumber

• Hugs
deleted442

deleted442

Getting closer
Jun 7, 2023
Humans are, for the most part, conditioned that way. It's just way more obvious during summer.

• Hugs
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
I despise Summer. People here in the UK are fucking animals in the Summer.
Drinking and fighting all through the weekend, Druggies roaming the streets in the early hours.
People everywhere playing their car stereo way too loud.
People driving way too fast and road rage.
People just go stupid everywhere just because it's sunny.
UK is an overpopulated country, so wherever you go, you can't escape these bastards.
I hate hot weather too because I sweat like a bastard.
I think I'll fuck off to Iceland for the summer.

• Hugs
Reactions: SFB123, Dayrain, CTB Dream and 2 others
S

Someonewhotypes

Feb 15, 2021
they'd party in winter too but freezing isn't much fun. Barbecue and stuff in summer is much better 👌
Plus weddings if you live near a restaurant and the beautiful, wonderful fireworks they shoot at the end of the party. Let's be honest, who wants to be wed in winter.
It's all got to do with the weather, not with how considerate they are.
I had two neighbors quite recently play loud music simultaneously, it was like they were trying to cover each other. Different music styles.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream, The anhedonic one and Kasumi
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
they'd party in winter too but freezing isn't much fun. Barbecue and stuff in summer is much better 👌
Plus weddings if you live near a restaurant and the beautiful, wonderful fireworks they shoot at the end of the party. Let's be honest, who wants to be wed in winter.
It's all got to do with the weather, not with how considerate they are.
I had two neighbors quite recently play loud music simultaneously, it was like they were trying to cover each other. Different music styles.
oml that sounds terrible...
next time you should join in with yet another different style lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Someonewhotypes, CTB Dream and The anhedonic one
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This thermo More heat more energ , also Sci prove heat make worse mental illne more ctb. Vry awfl smr

• Hugs
Reactions: Eternal Bliss, Kasumi and The anhedonic one
D

Dayrain

Arcanist
Feb 3, 2023
People driving way too fast and road rage.
And that's simply crimes, but no, police rather does absolutely ridiculous welfare checks. It's an absolute disgrace and to have to think about that it's just simply a crime I just have to hear a loud engine somewhere in the distance, I don't even have to be affected. And since that happens very often it's very influental.

Last edited:
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I mean i live and let live for the most part, my neighbours are fantastic but fucking lord if they don't party like animals.

I guess they are retired so enjoying what's left is on their minds, still some consideration would be nice.

Thankfully i can only hear them at my front door or kitchen, my room and office are quiet 🤫 🙂

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I mean i live and let live for the most part, my neighbours are fantastic but fucking lord if they don't party like animals.

I guess they are retired so enjoying what's left is on their minds, still some consideration would be nice.

Thankfully i can only hear them at my front door or kitchen, my room and office are quiet 🤫 🙂
can we trade neighbouts?
the ones keeping me from sleeping are literally living one block away and I could still hear their music

• Hugs
Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and The anhedonic one
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
can we trade neighbouts?
the ones keeping me from sleeping are literally living one block away and I could still hear their music
Nah cause then you'd get cakes and free food from them and i quite enjoy those perks despite the noise

Sowwy 😏😜

• Yay!
Reactions: Kasumi