Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I am tempted to snort pediolite (dehydrated ) just to see what would happen! I tried dust off with no effect and I chased the dragon and barfed.

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
An unknown substance provided to my roommate by his dealer. It didn't really do much for me other than give me a bit of a buzz, but it royally fucked my roommate up who wandered into a supermarket and had a seizure of some kind.

He later told me that he was terrified of experiencing the depths of suffering as an eternal being and that reality was naught but a cosmic joke. Well no shit, bud. :pfff:

I think it turned out to be bath salts or something? *shrug*

• Love
Reactions: ravergirl, LivideLamb and Oyoy
Ham Commander

Ham Commander

RIP in peace.
Feb 13, 2020
One time before work I snorted the rest of my speed I had at the time, a pretty large amount. Then I had a really nasty nose bleed and got blood all over my mirror, I had to leave for work so I just left it.

When I got home later I couldnt find anything anywhere and i was fiending, I scraped that blood up and snorted that

• Wow
Reactions: Skathon, Broken Chimera, LivideLamb and 5 others
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
One time before work I snorted the rest of my speed I had at the time, a pretty large amount. Then I had a really nasty nose bleed and got blood all over my mirror, I had to leave for work so I just left it.

When I got home later I couldnt find anything anywhere and i was fiending, I scraped that blood up and snorted that
That's epic. You take the cake. Holy shit. Wow.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, LivideLamb, Halo13 and 1 other person
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
Lemon sherbert! I was a kid...

• Love
Reactions: BPD Barbie, LivideLamb, Epsilon0 and 2 others
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I smoked a tampon applicator (cardboard) stuffed with cotton wool and leaves as a teenager............not bad although when did try proper ciggies only smoked a few days and then gave it up.

Reactions: LivideLamb and kkatt
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I smoked a tampon applicator (cardboard) stuffed with cotton wool and leaves as a teenager............not bad although when did try proper ciggies only smoked a few days and then gave it up.
That is pure satire.

Reactions: LivideLamb, exhausted and Thereisnothing
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Gasoline. I have really bad PICA so I get the hardest craving a for thjngs that I shouldn't. Probably killed a few brain cells.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: ravergirl, LivideLamb, Halo13 and 2 others
lowres

lowres

Scum
Feb 9, 2019
not droogs bc i can't do anything except for depressants without becoming irrational and borderline psychotic but i used to snort lines of random things for money in highschool so i could get free lunch that day mostly just like salt, and things that are very harsh. I got lots of nose bleeds.

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy
SuicideBoys93

SuicideBoys93

I am the lord of loneliness.
Feb 10, 2020
Smoked Weed.
Snorted Ecstasy
Huff- Whippits (only did it once and knew huffing wasn't for me)

Would snort 30s mostly peer pressure. Glad pills never really appealed to me. Now most of those people hooked on heroin. We would steal my friends mom GHB and do syringe shots of it. When I say syringe I don't mean shooting it either. It was the one you used to take medication by mouth. That's literally the dumbest shit I did. We'd get so high, and do more shots of it when we were coming down off it. Not once did we ever look at any possible negative side effects, or look at how much we should of only taken. Surprised we never OD'd.

Reactions: LivideLamb
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
When I was in high school my boyfriend's friend's father was a veterinarian. One day my boyfriend and I went to his house and we inhaled dog anesthesia from cotton balls. It was quite amazing. We just passed out cold and stayed out a couple minutes. I am not exactly sure of what it was, he just said it was dog anesthesia. I've also snorted cocaine (long ago) and done whippits.

• Love
Reactions: LivideLamb and Oyoy
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Snorted vodka. Very strange experience lol

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, LivideLamb, Oyoy and 1 other person
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
I smoke a teabag ones was told the caffeine in it will be much stronger. All it did was give me a bad headache and one hell of a sore throat like i bin drinking liquid sand paper :|

• Love
Reactions: Skathon, Oyoy, kkatt and 2 others
C

ctbUniquectb

Pariah
Jan 7, 2020
Thank you for posting this. I've never done any of these activities, but the title reminded me of the troll meme "huffing the jenk." I laughed.

• Love
terry_a_davis

terry_a_davis

Warlock
Dec 28, 2019
lol at some of the replies here. Nutmeg was my worst it's supposed to be psychedelic in high doses it was rubbish i just became uncoordinated and tired.

• Love
Reactions: ravergirl, BeeLoyal and Oyoy
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I just remembered I just to use snuff many years ago. Noooo, not that, the stuff you put up your nose with nicotine in it. Filthy habit.

• Hugs
Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
Just rememberd that I once smoked a moth that landed on my ashtray.

Ugh, seems like such a cruel thing to do now.

• Love
Reactions: BeeLoyal and Oyoy
K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
I smoked,snorted and huffed pretty much everythihng you can think of. But it didn't take long before I came up with a rule by which I would only ever take a drug if I knew what it was. Or at least what it was supposed to be. I also passed that pearl of wisdom onto my own kids.

• Love
crazy1

crazy1

Mar 2, 2020
I was in hospital for 9 months when I was 16, I started inhaling aerosols like deodorant because I thought there's a chance it would kill me and my options were limited, had some crazy hallucinations doing that (had conversations with objects and all sorts) generally followed by me passing out and throwing up. Not done that since I was 16 though.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Halo13
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I heard people smoke placenta and you get high af!

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
At school. Smoked Nutmeg cos someone heard it got you high - it didn't, unsurprisingly. Then it was the string off the inside of a Banana, again someone heard it got you high if you dried it out and smoked it, this is years before the internet when kids still believed wacky urban myths lol. The craziest one I remember was a lad thinking Paracetamol got you high, and he swallowed 100 of them on a trip we went on with a youth club. None of us stopped him, we were kids and had no idea they were so damn dangerous, we were the same people smoking Nutmeg after all. Lucky for him he leaned over his bunk bed about an hour after he took them and puked them all back up. Kid was so close to an agonising death and neither he nor the rest of us knew it.

I've smoked, snorted and swallowed almost every drug out there minus Heroin, and there's a reason people buy Cocaine instead of smoking what's in their spice rack.

GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
I smoked a crushed valium once with a pipe I made from a melted plastic whistle from a cereal box. Desperate times. Can't remember how it felt

Reactions: SNOB
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
I smoked a crushed valium once with a pipe I made from a melted plastic whistle from a cereal box. Desperate times. Can't remember how it felt
I smoked a crushed Oxy in a roll up, did nothing. Bravo for the ingenuity though, I bet Kelloggs never expected that.

Aavemainen

Aavemainen

Apr 22, 2020
As a teen a friend heard a rumor that smoking tea would dilate your pupils, so we decided to try it out ourselves. We ripped out a blank page from a hymn book (lol such blasphemy), stuffed it with tea from a tea bag and rolled it into a joint. Needless to say, no dilation, it resulted only in a really bad taste and very dry throat...

• Love
GoBack

GoBack

Paragon
Apr 25, 2020
That reminds me I once had no papers to make a joint so put one together from a cigarette and sellotape. Was v drunk. Smoked it anyway, it did its job but I coughed up black stuff for days,.

• Hugs
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
That reminds me I once had no papers to make a joint so put one together from a cigarette and sellotape. Was v drunk. Smoked it anyway, it did its job but I coughed up black stuff for days,.
Could have been worse, I made a few from newspaper, and used egg white to seal it. Or another time used the pages from a tiny red bible everyone got from school, the paper seemed thin, didn't taste thin when lit up. Rizla were 10p a pack if that, shows how lazy I was as a teen. My Mam also kept asking where all the butter knives kept disappearing to around that time, I don't think she ever found out.

Reactions: SNOB