• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

Meaninglessness

Existence is absolutely meaningless
Nov 12, 2022
The best and the most peaceful way to commit suicide is with the help of a physician, who can help if something goes wrong. But not all people have that opportunity. All suicide methods can fail except two: dehydration and starvation. To die from old age or naturally in some other way can mean decades of meaningless suffering. We are all going to die so why wouldn´t we do it in the best way?

• Love
Reactions: d3ad and jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Go to a rave, take loads of e and drink yourself to death

hunterfla

hunterfla

Experienced
Sep 13, 2022
Ride a roller coaster with a balloon in your shirt so the restraint doesn't get tight, then pop it mid-ride and sail off into the great unknown. (probably works better on a fast/high coaster rather than a kiddie coaster but...)

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Hang from your feet over a bathtub, fill it, and wait til you have no more energy and drown

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Was waiting two weeks for my bowel cancer screening test to come back positive in order to use that as a means to be administered phenobarbital at a euthanasia clinic. Unfortunately, I was given the all-clear and denied any chance of a peaceful exit out of this world.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unending and jodes2
MentalStefan

MentalStefan

Loser
Jul 3, 2022
Eating 3 cans of baked beans, 2 packs of sugar-free gummy bears, drinking 1 liter of milk and clogging your anus with a cork

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Spontaneously running in front of a moving vehicle.
Death by drowning certainly sounds like the most peaceful method in my opinion. (Not really, it sounds like an awful way to leave this world)
That second part made me chuckle pretty hard.

Last edited:
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
Ask your parents for their honest opinion about you and listen quietly as they ramble on for hours and hours.. I can't tell you how peaceful it is 🕊️

G

Givenuponlife

Jul 6, 2022
1. Live life to the fullest, since we all die anyway 😀
2. *Insert official method of torture*
3. Snu snu
4. Get your entrails torn out by a komodo dragon whilst still alive
5. Starving oneself
6. Self immolation for non-protest reasons.
7. Train suicide but yet miraculously surviving for hours or days before ultimately perishing.

Reactions: Peerless_Cucumber
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Overdose on paracetamol until you get liver failure and suffer in agony for a couple of weeks until hopefully you pass away.