• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
That saying "it gets better" to someone who is suicidal is infuriating and far from helpful. You do not know if it will get better, neither do I. For all I know if I stick around for 5 more years maybe I will be happy. However I have been waiting for it to get better for over half my life. I no longer have the energy nor the desire to continue living on the CHANCE that it will change for the better. It may get better, yes. But it may also stay the same or even get worse. You are not omniscient, so don't say something you don't know is true.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
C

callen

-
Dec 30, 2023
That saying "it gets better" to someone who is suicidal is infuriating and far from helpful. You do not know if it will get better, neither do I. For all I know if I stick around for 5 more years maybe I will be happy. However I have been waiting for it to get better for over half my life. I no longer have the energy nor the desire to continue living on the CHANCE that it will change for the better. It may get better, yes. But it may also stay the same or even get worse. You are not omniscient, so don't say something you don't know is true.
lmao so true. i guess it's because they don't know what else to say.

TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
I want to die, doesn't mean i wish to blow my brains out or suffer intense pain.

I want it controlled and guaranteed without extra lifesaving interventions, to know with certainty that my wishes are respected.

To leave in peace, using modern non barbaric methods, less people are traumatised via assisted death.

Reactions: LifeCanBeCruel
D

Deleted member 65988

I ABSOLUTELY hate this one, I hate that they think they can assume that it'll get better if you just hold on

Hold onto what and for what good reason when I haven't been presented with any?
They don't know anything but want to pretend they do because they just think it'll take care of itself eventually.