moonmoon

moonmoon

Nov 14, 2023
First time lurker, long time suicidal person, lol. I see a lot of people on here ready to CTB but still holding back. Wanted to know other people's hesitations.

I'll go first. Everytime I think about how I'll miss smoking weed, doing DXM, trying shrooms, or taking acid and it makes me cry. I love to get high and listen to music, play instruments, and/or draw. I have everything I need to CTB bookmarked, but I am too weak/cowardly to go through with it yet.

Hope everyone is having a good night.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: pone, Praestat_Mori, Teleftaía Anapnoí and 5 others
kipper

kipper

Mar 11, 2023
Mostly lack of accessible methods. I dont live alone and cant drive or go anywhere else without raising suspicions either.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, pone, pthnrdnojvsc and 8 others
Ryemi

Ryemi

Jealous of the dead
Apr 3, 2023
Idk...

Reactions: pone, ShornSoloists, princejohnny and 3 others
兎の耳

兎の耳

The ghost of a girl who never lived.
Aug 3, 2023
Hard to obtain supplies for any of the less painful/likely to fail methods.

Also my cat loves me and depends on me and I feel like the people I'm close to will blame themselves.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: hopeless08, pone, Praestat_Mori and 4 others
Stormy Raine

Stormy Raine

Quietly counting down the days, hours, minutes..
Apr 7, 2023
I'm just waiting to die naturally because I'm afraid hell is real lol. I have a birthday coming soon and the thoughts are getting very loud again and I'm afraid I'll soon answer. I can't imagine another birthday, I'd hate the thought of doing another year of this. The only thing holding me back is I want to write a biography of my life for my kids and tell them my life story and finally the truth. So idk if I can wait that long??

• Love
Reactions: moonmoon and leftvoid
leftvoid

leftvoid

Dec 8, 2023
It's mainly my family.
I currently live with my family, and I cannot stand the thought of my mom finding my body. Now, I can't say that thought will forever hold me from CTB but it's holding me for now.

Reactions: hopeless08, pone, iwannaleave and 1 other person
venomousSSërpent74

venomousSSërpent74

Oct 19, 2023
I lack access to my methods right now and know its not the time yet.also the religous aspect of it the afterlife heaven and hell but eventually after i actually go through with it i guess none of that matters.

• Love
Reactions: moonmoon, leavingthesoultrap and leftvoid
R

Rev346

I’m here but will I still be next year?
Oct 23, 2023
Kids, wife, and pets. I have to find a way to make sure they're taken care of after I'm gone which is actually harder than just living...

• Love
Reactions: ShornSoloists, Lookoutbelow, SenseOfLoss and 2 others
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
I don't have everything ready yet.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and moonmoon
huphup

huphup

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I honestly fear that my method won't work out or that I am doing the morally "wrong thing". Also that things will somehow get better, even though I don't know how

Reactions: permanently tired and moonmoon
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
I haven't made a propper assesment about my life, the one thing i want to experience is getting a job which i don't have right now. But if i have a job already and my assesment about my life have a bad result, then im going to used ctb methode that have been provided in this site

Reactions: moonmoon
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
Welcome to SaSu!

Everyone has different reasons for being here, mine is first that I've half assed all my past attempts (knowingly or not) so I'm obviously still here, I'm waiting on SN to arrive to ensure I'll ctb, and lastly I am waiting it out through my own will because I promised myself I'd make it past April.

Hope you find what are looking for from SaSu, don't be afraid to share your thoughts and experiences as well as make use of our recovery section.

• Love
Reactions: pone, falling_snow, Salmon can't swim and 1 other person
moonmoon

moonmoon

Nov 14, 2023
I honestly fear that my method won't work out or that I am doing the morally "wrong thing". Also that things will somehow get better, even though I don't know how
I hope it does get better for you. I think you deserve it <3

TheShadowKing

TheShadowKing

≽^- ˕ -^≼
Dec 5, 2023
I'm scared I'll fail again

• Hugs
Reactions: SenseOfLoss and moonmoon
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
access to what's needed

Reactions: prettycvnt and moonmoon
Aim

Aim

🤍
Sep 12, 2023
In the past it has for the most part been coming to terms with leaving. Finding a peaceful method.

@siniy_cat

@siniy_cat

Nov 19, 2023
Mainly it's not having access to SN, because I live in Germany and every other method seems way to dangerous if I happen to survive or to painful.
After reading this thread I also got worried about an afterlife, even though I'm not religious at all lol

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
In my case it's the fact that suicide methods are either inaccessible or risky, I despise how we exist in this hellish world where suicide isn't seen as a valid option, it's horrifying how despite all the suffering the option of a peaceful and guaranteed way to die on our own terms is a privilege only reserved for animals.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie, pone, eternityvoid and 2 others
D

DV.Aston55

Nov 27, 2023
My siblings and the fear of failing

L

lightnings

Hell is here
May 12, 2023
Fear of possible brain damage related to partial suspension method and difficulty finding the right source for SN

elbetbirgün

elbetbirgün

Jun 30, 2023
I'm lost at this point when it comes to answering this question, not from outside but inside, everyday ends and starts with the aforementioned thought and questioning, "why i'm even trying - just end it" yet i find myself moving forward with the each passing day of course with the burden of this thought.

One side of me knows because i failed at the first time i tried, and I'm still recovering from that - even failing in attempting to finish everything makes you feel misarable, a literal shit of earth who couldn't even manage to do one single task properly.

I think found a "feeling", while being a toxic and draining one at that, in this misery. My self-hatred filled disgusting life turned into a self-pitying hellhole that i find myself deserving to live - this what i get for being me, so, in a sense i live in my own version of hell that i think i deserve, therefore killing myself as a punishment turned into a easy way to runaway from myself, and i think i'm still trying to prove myself i can witheld, i can stand to all of this, but i dont know how longer this'll go on.

Last edited:
O

Orange Cat

Student
Oct 19, 2023
Mainly a fear of the unknown.

P

princejohnny

Oct 31, 2023
Fear mainly. But the real reason is my favorite artist is making a new album and I would like to hear it and see her in concert before I go. It's the only thing that keeps me going.

Reactions: idontknow99 and moonmoon
Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
Lack of any reliable method and the fear of another failed attempt

lostinmythoughts

lostinmythoughts

Student
Nov 30, 2023
I can't find SN in the US

Reactions: prettycvnt and moonmoon
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I think it would devastate my Dad. Beyond that- fear. Fear of the process- pain. Fear of failing the attempt and ending up in an even worse state.

Reactions: moonmoon and Salmon can't swim