• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Living alone in my own house or an apartment with thick walls would help a lot. I never get a break from my anxiety. I rent a room. These people are strangers and always look at me with suspicion because of my hyper vigilance. I can't stand it. I can accept being anxious in public to some degree but not at the place I call home too.

S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Living alone in my own house or an apartment with thick walls would help a lot. I never get a break from my anxiety. I rent a room. These people are strangers and always look at me with suspicion because of my hyper vigilance. I can't stand it. I can accept being anxious in public to some degree but not at the place I call home too.
It is all relative in my mind. I will be glad when it is over though.

• Hugs
Reactions: _Kaira_
W

WaitingForTheBusInTh

Student
Nov 18, 2020
A stable and decent paying job where I'm not overworked or terrified of my boss.
I work 45 hours 6 days a week in customer service. I absolutely hate it but I cant seem to get a job anywhere else. Got a buisness degree but surprise! It's useless!

Lotus

Lotus

Experienced
Dec 17, 2019
Getting free from chronic migraines and anxiety, and have someone in my life that loves me and doesn't abandon me. I'm afraid it will never happen...

MindFog

MindFog

:Professional Hypocrite:
Nov 19, 2020
Better genetics probably. Atleast something that'll guarantee my family and I aren't prone to be depressed or have any mental disorder. That's one of the reasons why Idont want to have one of my own. I'm afraid of passing it on the poor child.

A

AintNoWayOut

Student
Jan 6, 2020
my physical pain but i dont see that ever going away, so i'll just say something else

having a group of understanding family/friends, along with a girlfriend. it'd definitely make it way easier to cope with my situation if i had somewhat of a social and romantic life along with support irl. it'd help to catch up on the years i missed which were spent isolated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
It'll never be fixed but seeing that one person that I love and miss very much. Hoping that lies/untruths and twisting and turning of words be found out. I'd love to be me in a few years, I miss the old me

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Honestly, I'd feel a lot less drained and that I'd have a lot more freedom if I didn't have my autistic sister to take care of. My mom and other sister help a bit but my autistic sister only really responds to me and my mom's friend. Maybe if I didn't have to spend all my time and energy dealing with her I'd actually have more for other things. At the very least I'd have less of an excuse to sit around doing nothing all day since right now she has to be constantly watched.

• Hugs
UiopQwerty

UiopQwerty

Mage
Dec 17, 2020
Well.

Im kind of living alone since my divorce. Today I have been without work since december 2019. I have two people living with me
renting two rooms. One of them hasnt paid the rent for two months... So yes, problems seem to be attracted to me.
I am also looking for welfare, economic support here where I live. Its a tedious process and now during Christmas more difficult.
Hmm. What else? I was drinking quite often before. Like 6-8 strong beer and about 5-6 shots with whiskey everyday.
I havent been drinking for two weeks now. :sunglasses: No other drugs though! Be praised!

These things gives me insomia, anxiety, deathwish, erratic behaviour... (No. I dont have a diagnose.)
For me I think it is much stress over a long time. Separation from a person who I really loved. Seeing the problems that have
arisen because of failure in my relation. Etc etc. (I'll write a book here soon!)

So. A job. Some money. Seeing that my ex finds her way. That would solve much for me,

Defeated!
Ewqewq

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Secrets1
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Anxiety. Being alone like you said it...
Unable to finish a higher education after high school, since my tolerance to people that are batshit stupid and ignorant here where I live, won't learn how to show a tiny respect towards others.
But most importantly - The alone thing. No friends IRL. Just a mom and dad. Grandpa I barely see, too.
It's either I try to pick up the pieces, go down fighting with a slight chance I get out with being successful at it in the end. Or... Well...

Reactions: UiopQwerty