daocreator

daocreator

Unstable uni student
Nov 29, 2023
I think it'd be a good idea to give others who still have that glimmer of hope more encouragement by reading others doing the same.

For me, I'm planning on staying alive until my parents die. Although I had some traumatic experiences on my childhood; and, like most, was depressed since a young age to a variety of reasons, I don't want to imagine my parents going through pain for me when they did everything they could.

And, the following would probably be a vent?

Ik it's a subjective opinion, since if I CTB I wouldn't really know what they would think, nor care since I'd already be dead, i feel like it's a good excuse to stay on this world and think if I find a good enough reason to stay alive.

I have been kinda desperate to CTB lately since I studied a lot for college (CS; it's really, really hard on the country i live at) and the result was just disappointing to say the least; but I realized I'm really just too reliant on death as what my brain attributes 'relief' to. I'm trying to change from a nihilistic point of view to an absurdist point of view.

Ofc, if I keep on getting a disappointment no matter how hard I try, then CTB would still be my first thing to go for.

Anyway, enough venting. Continue this with why you're still hoping for a good life, and what's gotten you to consider CTB(if you wanna vent, ofc).

I'd love to give out my thoughts to each of you whenever I can.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Some place nice, SleepySept, edu0z and 1 other person