• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
It's not an experience I ever think i'll have, but I'm wondering if it's even a worthwhile experience.

Reactions: not4us
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Not that I will ever experience it either but it looks very desirable, at least from the outside. I also like to think if I had someone to love I would hate myself a little bit less

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

🚫Safety is a figment of the imagination🚫
Jul 1, 2020
depends on the type of person youre with. i personally would rather be single

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
When I used to believe in love, there was a time in which I lived with a girl in my apartment for almost 2 years.
The experience was awesome. Not only sex but friendship everyday, help each other, try new things together, etc.

Then, the routine showed up and ruined everything! We got fed up with each other and broke up.

Now, I'm a single NEET and I doubt I can believe in love again.

• Hugs
Reactions: not4us
sugar

sugar

Nov 24, 2020
If it's with someone you love it's amazing at the start. But if you spend too much time together in the same house then it can easily lead to petty arguments and bickering. So I used to enjoy it but you realise that personal space and 'me-time' is a blessing. You need that balance when living with a partner.