lastsummer

lastsummer

Jul 28, 2018
I am not hungry but I force to eat so I can workout(to help me sleep).
The only simple food I eat every single day is grilled chicken and rice.

Reactions: Soon4me
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Thank You StarDust :)
I'm allergic to life !
No i am not allergic to anything.It is a good idea to ask !
The only meat i eat is fish,So this might limit things.But you can add any meat recipes also as others will find helpful.
I'm looking forward to them
Thank You
Thank you for letting me know, I have a lot of seafood recipes I can share. :) And you are welcome.

Be back soon!

Reactions: Soon4me and Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Thank You StarDust :)
I'm allergic to life !
No i am not allergic to anything.It is a good idea to ask !
The only meat i eat is fish,So this might limit things.But you can add any meat recipes also as others will find helpful.
I'm looking forward to them
Thank You
yes plz and thank you

Reactions: Soon4me and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
yes plz and thank you
Maybe I will start an offtopic thread listing some of my fav recipes...would that work for anyone? Like I said, I am an avid cook/baker.... food is edible art to me....

Today I am making strawberry lemonade cupcakes...(strawberries from my garden and lemons from my neighbour who has a tree and never uses it)

I have a collection of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts...so I will try and include a mix...if that is alright.

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Maybe I will start an offtopic thread listing some of my fav recipes...would that work for anyone? Like I said, I am an avid cook/baker.... food is edible art to me....

Today I am making strawberry lemonade cupcakes...(strawberries from my garden and lemons from my neighbour who has a tree and never uses it)

I have a collection of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desserts...so I will try and include a mix...if that is alright.
great idea

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
great idea
Okay great...so I will do that today! :D Thanks!

Also if anyone has a preference on a dish or a type of meat or veg just let me know...I have 2000+ in my recipe dex (too many years travelling the world and loving food)

Reactions: Caustic Cardinals and Soon4me
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018

Yes that would be excellent
Thank You
i like the sound of strawberry lemonade cupcakes.Yum :)

Reactions: mattwitt and StarDust
FullFat

FullFat

^best order at Micky-D's ever
Apr 27, 2018
Spiced rum and root beer.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Duly noted.

Spiced rum and root beer....I actually have a yummy fudge recipe for that and a pot roast.

Reactions: Soon4me and FullFat
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Yes that would be excellent
Thank You
i like the sound of strawberry lemonade cupcakes.Yum :)
I'd trade sex for some of that

Reactions: StarDust and Soon4me
FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
Duly noted.

Spiced rum and root beer....I actually have a yummy fudge recipe for that and a pot roast.
That sounds so good right now....... I've got beer munchies like crazy. I make pulled pork with Dr.Pepper and adobo peppers sometimes. Such a wonderful meal for such little effort.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
That sounds so good right now....... I've got beer munchies like crazy. I make pulled pork with Dr.Pepper and adobo peppers sometimes. Such a wonderful meal for such little effort.
Oh that is really yummy I have done that, it is grand!

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I'd trade sex for some of that
Deal hahahaha jk You can have them for free... :D I do a lot of baking and cooking but since I have no one anymore, I go to the person down the lane and give their little boy my goodies and sometimes take meals to his mum.

Outside of that I cook/bake like mad and then store it as "freezer meals" in month long batches. Saves a lot of money....

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
Deal hahahaha jk You can have them for free... :D I do a lot of baking and cooking but since I have no one anymore, I go to the person down the lane and give their little boy my goodies and sometimes take meals to his mum.

Outside of that I cook/bake like mad and then store it as "freezer meals" in month long batches. Saves a lot of money....
I wish I could do that. I'm crap at planning ahead. Kudos on the baking. I just baked a fruit pie. Didn't turn out like I wanted but was still yummy.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I wish I could do that. I'm crap at planning ahead. Kudos on the baking. I just baked a fruit pie. Didn't turn out like I wanted but was still yummy.
Thanks...at one time I had a family to plan for and a career...but that is null now...but I still do it...it helps...............somehow

FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
Thanks...at one time I had a family to plan for and a career...but that is null now...but I still do it...it helps...............somehow
I'm sorry about that. It's good the routine helps you. Divorce?

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
I'm sorry about that. It's good the routine helps you. Divorce?
Not divorce....my husband took his life shortly after our son died. I can't blame him, I do not know why I am still here other than....well....I was "saved" after I had died...and now I am back on track to CTB in a place where no one will notice for a very very long time.

Reactions: Deutsch, Soon4me and PatKat
FullFat

FullFat

Apr 27, 2018
Not divorce....my husband took his life shortly after our son died. I can't blame him, I do not know why I am still here other than....well....I was "saved" after I had died...and now I am back on track to CTB in a place where no one will notice for a very very long time.
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. That's all so horrible. I can't imagine what that must have been like. I know someone who attempted suicide, but she didn't succeed.

Reactions: Deutsch, Soon4me and StarDust
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
Oh my gosh! I am so sorry. That's all so horrible. I can't imagine what that must have been like. I know someone who attempted suicide, but she didn't succeed.
It has been rough...

I am just bidding my time as soon I know I will be gone... I coped by drinking myself silly and no paying attention to anything.

Reactions: Deutsch, Soon4me and FullFat
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
5 quorn swedish style balls
One piece of Battered Cod.
And some Baked Beans.

Didn't eat it yet,but i have them on now.

Reactions: mattwitt and Deutsch
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Right this second I'm eating a bowl of white rice mixed with potatoes, corn, and some parsley flakes.

Reactions: Deutsch and Soon4me
S

St.Jimmy

Aug 31, 2018
Think I'm going to have southern fried chicken fillet and baked beans just need to get off the sofa and do it

Reactions: Deutsch and Soon4me
betteroffdead

betteroffdead

we're all fucked in the head.
Aug 3, 2018
Right now i'm heating up some of the vegan creamy potato corn jalapeno soup that I made yesterday.

Reactions: here4now, Deutsch and Soon4me
StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
probably nothing at all...maybe broth, i woke up sick as a dog in the rain

Reactions: Soon4me and Deutsch
M

midastic

Student
Sep 1, 2018
Probs Hash browns, maybe nothing if my wisdom teeth keeps hurting like hell.

StarDust

StarDust

Mage
Aug 21, 2018
once again...nothing..diet soda....

what is hunger? that is so lost on me right now

agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018