• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Curious what everyone's thoughts are what happens when we die.

Reactions: logi3535, Kit1, Homo erectus and 2 others
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Hopefully it can just be whatever one wants it to be. That way it can be fair for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1, Homo erectus, KitSych and 6 others
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I have no idea what happens after we die. Nobody truly knows what happens because it's literally impossible to know. But whatever it is, billions of people before us have died and billions of people will die after us, so whatever does or doesn't happen, it will be the same for us as it was and will be for countless others. So I don't really bother worrying about it too much.

Reactions: Aim, Kit1, kermudgeon and 6 others
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
nothingness/oblivion. ur brain dies, the thing that allows u to experience stuff & be u. it'll be like a more permanent version of when you're sleeping, or when u try to remember what it was like before u were born.

Reactions: Kit1, kermudgeon, Homo erectus and 3 others
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I don't believe in it, i believe that after death is nothingness/ non-existence.

Reactions: Kit1, kermudgeon, Homo erectus and 1 other person
D

Deicius

Dec 1, 2023
Although there is a part of me that tries to convince itself to believe in me being reincarnated, I am educated enough to debunk those myths...

Reactions: Kit1, kermudgeon, Homo erectus and 2 others
breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
Curiously you'd think life would be easier being able to fool yourself into believeing in it, its not, im glad that (maybe ill eat my words soon) at the very least, there is a way out for good. You are not trapped here. The prospect of eternity is the scariest thing i can imagine. Even if I wanted to live for a long time, I can never see that being forever.

If heaven was real I'd imagine it would end up being like scp 7179.

Reactions: kermudgeon, Kit1, Homo erectus and 1 other person
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
Reactions: Kit1, Homo erectus and sserafim
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Just nothing. You die and there is no "you"

Reactions: Kit1, Homo erectus, fishlover and 2 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Some other realm where we can meet up with our deceased loved ones and pets

Reactions: JezebelDuLioncourt, Kit1, Homo erectus and 3 others
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
Curiously you'd think life would be easier being able to fool yourself into believeing in it, its not, im glad that (maybe ill eat my words soon) at the very least, there is a way out for good. You are not trapped here. The prospect of eternity is the scariest thing i can imagine. Even if I wanted to live for a long time, I can never see that being forever.

If heaven was real I'd imagine it would end up being like scp 7179.
This is the first time I've heard of scp 7179 now im in a rabbit hole

Reactions: kermudgeon, Homo erectus and hikikomorizombie
Akiratendo

Akiratendo

I am the problem
Feb 15, 2024
I'm not a believer in reincarnation or an afterlife. Once you pass away, there's nothing left but emptiness.

Reactions: hikikomorizombie, Kit1 and Homo erectus
breezer_a

breezer_a

Feb 3, 2024
Sorry lol, im a bit of a nerd. But yeah thats a great way of illustrating how i view something like eternal heaven. Or life even. You should watch exploring series he did a video on it

E is for Eternity, probably the worst most horrifying scp if it was real

M

mia_qwerty

Student
Apr 13, 2023
I really admit I don't know. And people who think they know the answer irritate me! Because they can't know. I've heard some near death experiences. People feel a light and warmth and such a peace that everything is ok. Then what comes after that we don't know because they return to life. But I do wonder if there is an afterlife. I think there might be. Another adventure.

Im actually scared that I'm going to a bad places due to the psychosis I had. So that's horrible. But I think for anyone else
It will be a pleasant experience.

Reactions: Kit1 and divinemistress36
P

piryohae3

Jan 2, 2024
I don't think anything comes after we die. Anyone who lives forever, whether in this realm or beyond, will eventually be driven insane.

Reactions: Kit1
C

CanIStopTryingNow

Oct 15, 2023
I don't think there is one.

Reactions: Kit1 and hikikomorizombie
SeaBreeze

SeaBreeze

Suicideation?
Jul 11, 2023
I'm glad you said that. I can't stop browsing through the website after just learning about it. I'm even considering clicking on its sister-site link to the Wanderers Library. Is there a larger world, beyond the 1 that we know? Secure, contained, protected?

breezer_a, how did you discover this?

In response to this thread, I still don't believe in an afterlife, even after 9 years of private Christian school upbringing, but that was a long time ago

Last edited:
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
no heaven or hell. Afterlife? Possibly. I dont believe in nothingness either

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Kit1
worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
sometimes i cope with thinking that this is all a simulation, and when i die here i'll wake up in my "real" body, take my vr headset off and go "what the fuck was that" and go on to simulate a life i actually want. why would "I" simulate this life anyway? idk maybe i was bored. realistically though i don't think what happens after death could even be fathomed. i definitely don't think it's something as simple as heaven or hell. as for nothingness, that's just something i cannot even begin to comprehend.

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized, Kit1, sserafim and 1 other person
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
My thought is that there is no afterlife. Why? Simply because there is no evidence for any kind of afterlife.

Reactions: Kit1, Heartaches and hikikomorizombie
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I've said it numerous times before and I'm gonna say it again: the ideal version of the afterlife was already designed by the writers for the ending of The Good Place. To summarize,

basically everyone will eventually get a chance to go to the equivalent of heaven where they can spend as long as they want there but if they do choose to leave, then at any moment they can peacefully end their existence entirely by simply walking through a certain door. In fact, even if the afterlife skips all the heaven and hell stuff and just goes straight to being like that door then that's plenty good enough of an afterlife for me.

• Love
Reactions: kermudgeon, Kit1 and divinemistress36
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Nothing happens--If I actually thought that there was an afterlife where I could see her again, I would have CTB'ed years ago

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and rozeske
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I believe that there is no life after death. After death, there's just permanent non existence

Reactions: Kit1 and hikikomorizombie
Slow_Farewell

Slow_Farewell

Warlock
Dec 19, 2023
It's a coin toss.
For every article that says there isnt one, you get a lot that says something else happens (heaven, hell, purgatory, reincarnation).
Personally i've just reconciled it with myself by the quote "ready or not, hear i come".

Reactions: Fractal, Kit1, sserafim and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just very strongly believe we completely cease existing once we die which is all that comforts me. I will always believe death to simply be the absence of everything, death is the ideal state of eternal nothingness where there is permanent freedom from all harm and torment. No matter what I'd see it as better to not exist, only non-existence is desirable to me, I'd always prefer to sleep eternally with this existence permanently disappearing into nothingness.

333s

333s

Jan 31, 2024
i jyst hope that quantum suicide is not a thing 💀 i'll accept anything else including the burning hell but NOT keeping the existence as human 💀💀💀

Reactions: Kit1, sserafim and Heartaches
E

Endofit

Get me out of here
Jan 19, 2024
Absolutely nothing. The "impossible to understand" kind of state. Somehow it appeals me as much as it scares me

Reactions: hikikomorizombie, Kit1 and Heartaches
FutureHanger

FutureHanger

fml
Dec 9, 2023
nothingness. Since my method causes unconsciousness for a while before death I like to imagine I'll already be in the afterlife before officially being dead :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kit1 and rozeske
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
Nothing. I believe one just *poofs* and that's that.

At least I hope so. It kinda scares me, but I think I'm scared by the idea of reencarnation more. I don't wanna live through this circus again in any way, shape or form.​

• Love
Reactions: Caramelized, Kit1 and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
There are several death stages. The Tibetan book of the dead gives some insight.

Reactions: Kit1, 333s and sserafim