• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
I actually have several songs in a playlist that I'd probably put on repeat. And a few more, because I've always got music playing so it's hard to decide.

How Do You Get That Lonely by Blaine Larsen.
Why by Rascal Flatts.
Brother by Kodaline.
I Hope by Rebecca Ferguson.
I Can't Carry This Anymore by Anson Seabra.

Largeletters

Largeletters

Alone
Jan 21, 2020
A song by Valefor or any other DBSM artist/band, there's a lot.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary (what my username is named after) or an Evanescence song

Reactions: Source Energy
Alwaysdreaming

Alwaysdreaming

Lost and alone
Jul 6, 2021
I think putting some lo-fi music on would be my choice. If I had to pick a song Waiting for my real life to begin by Colin Hay

completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
Film Credits by Olafur Arnalds

It sounds so peaceful. I just want to be at peace. So happy to ctb

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019

This was my all-time favorite song when I was growing up.

"Koyaanisqatsi" translates to "life out of balance", so I feel like it would be a fitting anthem to my end.

LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Funeral Cry by Dark Sanctuary (what my username is named after) or an Evanescence song
Evanescence are Brilliant,and the lead singer is so Beautiful,her voice is just supernaturaly powerful 👻 My CTB song would be
Freddie Mercury, These are the day's!

A

affinity

Oct 8, 2021
I have an entire playlist ready for when/ (if?) the time comes. It's one of those "x amount of hours left on earth" type of things.

It's a mix of my favourite songs and songs that either encourage or make me feel comfortable in proceeding with whatever method I choose.

Music is my first and likely only true love. Doubt any of you are familiar with him, but I read a quote from Mike Posner and he said to not die with your music still inside of you. I've always had this passion for music production - have everything I need to do and have all these ideas - I just don't know how to start. That's one of the things holding me back. Maybe I do have something good to offer, at least to some :shrugs:

• Love
Reactions: thegrey
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Mine would definitely be Wait - M83
"I love you." By the Zombies
"I haven't got time for the pain." By Carly Simon
"She's not there." By the Zombies
I think the song was called, "We got to get out of this place." The yard birds?

A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
Probably no song I don't want to distract myself during my final moments

Reactions: Lo Priest
S

SarRy

Student
Oct 5, 2022
I'm not sure. Helvegen by Wardruna is a great funeral song though.

Source Energy

Source Energy

I want to be where people areN'T...
Jan 23, 2023
No song. The sound of silence is my favorite music.

When I do listen to music, it is when I go to the gym. And then I want happy music with a dancing rhythm that makes me work out with zeal. Otherwise, I prefer silence.
When I was younger, and was sad and suffering, I used to listen to sad songs and cry my soul out. Not anymore. Keeping myself deliberately in that kind of energy is of no use whatsoever, other than damaging my health but not enough to kill me.

I am still sad, and in a lot of emotional pain. Why add more to it? Joy is too far fetched, but I am looking for peace.