• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ghostofthepast

Ghostofthepast

Student
Dec 31, 2022
Forgotten by linkin park because that's what I'll be once I'm gone

Reactions: szk
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
Bloodhail by Have a Nice Life.

The echoes of the "oh-oh-oh-oh-ohhhhhh-oh" choke me up/get me everytime...

sisterofdoom

sisterofdoom

Jan 23, 2023
I started writing a song for this very purpose and finished the instrumental 3 years ago
When I got to the lyrics, i was never able to write the second verse without completely breaking down
I might go out with an unreleased, unifinished song

Yamada

Yamada

Planned Obsolescence
Feb 2, 2023
Semi-charmed life maybe?
Not sure. There are so many.

Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023
vocaloid songs, rock, metal, video game music, classical music, everything mixed into a long playlist. if i had to choose one then probably MCR Black Parade

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
Zilkes

Zilkes

Bug friend
Feb 15, 2023
Possible songs [random order]:

Alrighty Aphrodite - Peach Pit
Young - Vacations
Inside out - Duster
Homage - Mild High Club
Relax - Vacations
Please, please, please, Let me get what I want - The Smiths
No surprises - Radiohead
Sparks - Coldplay
Here with me - d4vd
I know it's over - The Smiths
I can't handle change - Roar
Lover is a day - Cuco
Sunsetz - Cigarettes After Sex
Where is my mind - Pixies
Just add water - Cavetown
The perfect girl - Mareux

Reactions: didn't-it-rain
needleinthehay

needleinthehay

circling the drain
Feb 9, 2023
The last time I missed the bus I was listening to Bird on a Wire by Leonard Cohen. In the future I'd probably pick Dress Rehearsal Rag (also by him).

"That's right, it's come to this
Yes, it's come to this
And wasn't it a long way down?
Wasn't it a strange way down?"

Reactions: didn't-it-rain
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
For a long time it was "Silent Scream" by T.S.O.L. While the lyrics are not in any way deep
or meaningful I like the atmosphere of the song and some parts represent the feeling of "endlessness".

Currently i'd probably listen to nothing at all.

M

MATZsemantics

Run Over
Mar 7, 2023
A corny answer on my part would be Komm Susser Tod from the EoE soundtrack. Or Air II from the EoE soundtrack (I know some classical guy made it originally but I like the version that Asuka got taken out to). Last time I thought it was "the night" I listened to Komm Susser Tod over and over, as well as Free Bird from the Haibane Renmei soundtrack.
I suppose I've always found my favorite type of song to be the epic "final credits" type of song anyways, so I have a lot. Recovery Ship by P-Model would be another great one. Goreshit's thinking of you is another one I've had in mind, since I heard a story about another fan of his music committing suicide, and that was his favorite song, and it's mine too, and I suppose we're the same age as well....
When I was younger and had suicidal ideation I'd often be listening to Love In The Time of Lexapro by Oneohtrix Point Never...if I opt for an opioid OD or something of that nature I'd choose that since it's so calming and sedative. There's a few Burial tracks that strike that meaning for me.
And it goes without saying that all the tracks I just mentioned have an incredibly storied history with me, almost an equal level of emotional connection. I guess when the time comes it'll be any of these and I'd be happy to go out to any of them.

S

Secluded2803

Feb 10, 2023
Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound (Taylor's Version).

S

Secluded2803

Feb 10, 2023
Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound (Taylor's Version).
Edit:

I haven't thought of a CTB song. I prefer nature, ex. ocean waves, still winter. I think either one of these songs would do?

Taylor Swift - Safe and Sound: I looked up the song after first listen. The song was played in a dying scene in Hunger Games.

Evan Rachel Wood - All Is Found: I'm just making things up because I like Wood's voice here. Homeward, where all souls go. Drown, indecision, not really living. Brave, fear of dying, letting go of memories (river full) holding you back. Found, peace.

I just realised both songs have 'safe and sound'.

Requiem Aeternam: I heard the short version while watching a musical.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
Probably these:
Mr. Kitty - After Dark
Inner Circle - Bad Boys
Ruru's suicide show on livestream
Skynd - Jim Jones
and the Max Headroom signal hijacking audio lol

Reactions: HuskyD'hiver
Morgengrauen

Morgengrauen

Sunshine Ward
Sep 10, 2023
HuskyD'hiver

HuskyD'hiver

Je meurs chaque jour...
Oct 14, 2023
I already have a full playlist that I plan to use, but if I had to pick one song, it would either be How To Disappear Completely by Radiohead or Bloodhail by Have A Nice Life.

hopelessoceanic25

hopelessoceanic25

Despondent Beauty
Nov 29, 2023
BTS- Awake.
Peaches- New Heights.
Evanescence- My Immortal.

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024

I've already got it downloaded and am planning to actually CTB, while listening to this. This is just genuinely my favorite song and when I first listened to it, I remember being completely awestruck at it.