• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

noreallynotmarcy

noreallynotmarcy

Jun 28, 2024
Government should subsidize abortion as a means of maintaining enough resources for the living population. Reasoning is following:

1. Kids deserve happy lives and if you're not in a position to do so, nor desire to have kids and you find yourself in that tough spot, it should be easy to have an abortion. Mind you, I'm pro-life, but I'm pro-not screwing someone who depends on you for love and stability. Emotionally, not financially. I have friends who grew up poor but had great childhoods.
    1. I'd rather have my tax dollars pay for your abortion than raise your kid for 18 years. I'm pro-social services as well, but again, if there's no way you can give the kid an emotionally stable existence....
  2. Resources are limited. I'm not saying anyone is a drag on the system (I think it's shitty line of thinking), but again, if you're not wanted, this leaves more for the rest of us.
  3. I'm pro-life on a technical level. I respect one's autonomy, but won't give to private orgs that directly assist women in securing an abortion. I don't control where my taxes go, but I control who I open my wallet to.

Upsetting as it is, I'm grateful that I was exposed early on to images of foetal remains (it was snuck into the church bulletin, my mother was less than thrilled), and that I had a weirdo substitute teacher in the fourth grade who told us exactly what the process was (the one where the foetus' head is sliced into quarters). Our regular teacher just told us a life was ended, no details. I'm of the belief that if it's explained when you're younger, you'll have a better formed opinion. I think using shock imagery at protests is an ineffective way of getting your point across, I'm also of the opinion that people who are radically pro-choice don't have the slightest understanding at what it is to end a human life. I'm not coming from a moral point of view, just what the facts are, and no one's being honest about it. Yeah, it's healthcare, and yeah, there are other services, but be honest. When you make a choice, you stand by it, making it clear that you're very aware of what it entails, especially late term.

If one still feels comfortable with the procedure, then they should be left to do it. Fuck a required ultrasound, and fuck people who stand at the doors of these places and try to convince you otherwise. It's between you and G_d, it's not my place to judge.

I further think it's shitty when people are dismissive of pregnancy as a parasitic relationship. True, but just my opinion. It's still a human life.

Really, I was pro-choice until two years ago.
More death punishments, more cruel punishments, someone tortured an animal? Make them go through the same torture. Human traffickers should be dead, rapists should at least have their sex organ removed if not dead.

If you have disabilties that massively impact quality of life, and/or do not have enough money to ensure you child they can live without working you should not have a kid. If you want one, adopt one.

Even the lesser known artists? I find a lot of good stuff if I stay away from popular media. Since the popular stuff are always going to be limited by *something*, lesser known artists have the freedom to do whatever the fuck they want.

Oh hey, we got almost the same controversial take, mine's just not as extreme as yours. As in I wouldn't exactly give a 3yr old drugs or not intervene if I see toddlers doing drugs. But I don't exactly dislike your take. I would say teenagers and maybe below should be allowed to die depending on their reasoning to die. For example abusive family, that's usually something that follows ppl throughout their life and if someone wants to die to escape that, I would support their decision regardless of age. Or something like hating society, that's going to be a constant unless someone changes and accepts it. I also see no problem with the group mentioned above doing drugs because that might be what gets them through whatever they are dealing with.

I agree with you on the animal cruelty thing. People should absolutely go through the same pain as a being who is dependent on you for love and care and doesn't understand why it's being harmed.

---

Oh! And incest should be legal. I get it from a genetic point of view, but I don't see a problem with it if it's consensual, and once you hit 18, and it's not dependent on culture.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
It is perfectly moral to live on disability handouts and never contribute economically to a society which not only refuses to provide a way out for those who are genuinely not enjoying life but will even intervene when these same people resort to DIY methods, forcing them to continue a life which they very clearly did not want - often in an institution and/or with permanent injuries from their failed attempt. Those who intervened are then described as "heroes" despite facilitating the forced continuation of suffering.

I imagine the above isn't super controversial here but it is definitely controversial in the mainstream. The amount of times I've had somebody IRL try to debate me on this topic unsolicited, only to resort to ad hominem in response to the above argument, is mind-boggling.
So true!

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
lamargue

lamargue

algernon
Jun 5, 2024
Even the lesser known artists? I find a lot of good stuff if I stay away from popular media. Since the popular stuff are always going to be limited by *something*, lesser known artists have the freedom to do whatever the fuck they want.
i stand by my statement. incomparable to the greats. mere specters in my mind

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I believed for ages that all people are bisexual, more or less. And a few years later I discovered that basically I am bi, not everyone. But still, it's hard to believe that anyone has really just one specific preference.

Reactions: meoka<3, 1043169 and Living_Hurts_so_Much

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
I believed for ages that all people are bisexual, more or less. And a few years later I discovered that basically I am bi, not everyone. But still, it's hard to believe that anyone has really just one specific preference.
Everyone is bi until propaganda turns some people straight, and some people gay. I can get behind this idea, for sure.

• Love
Reactions: dinosavr and Living_Hurts_so_Much
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
1. i think every human is just cells the continuation of that first DNA chemical reaction 4 billion years ago. that every animal cell is basically the same so every animal is basically the same .
I haven't seen any one mention this ever anywhere especially the 2nd sentence. I think people don't know or agree that for example a neuron in a fly fish mouse or human is exactly the same a neuron a brain cell . and how all the other cells are almost identical also, eukaryotic cells . hence plants and animals are called eukaryotes . i don't think people know or care about this . to me it's significant because it shows what a human is from where they originated.

2. I wouldn't want to trade places even with any human that lives a supposedely very good life health , youth, millions$ etc. I wouldn't want to exist under any circumstances especially not as a human or animal no consciousness ever etc. I want non-existence forever asap

There are many more beliefs . these are additional reasons for me to kill myself asap because there is no human that shares similar beliefs about the fundamental nature of reality not that i want any connection or anything

Last edited:
Reactions: divinemistress36, ToMoveOn, Living_Hurts_so_Much and 1 other person
i_miss_my_dad

i_miss_my_dad

She def on my tone
Jul 6, 2024
Not a big fan of French fries

• Aww..
Reactions: 1043169
bleeding_heart_show

bleeding_heart_show

Dec 23, 2023
There should be socioeconomic requirements, intelligence tests, and psychiatric/physical wellness screenings required to be eligible for parenthood. This is unrealistic of course; it would be incredibly difficult to determine the criteria while adhering to commonly observed beliefs and nearly impossible to enforce.

Reactions: divinemistress36
RejectMetamorphosis

RejectMetamorphosis

rotting
Jul 10, 2024
1) posts demanding FC be reinstated should be kept in their own containment thread

2) FC did deserve to be banned

3) animal cruelty should be punishable by death
sorry for asking but who's FC and whyd they get banned?

Reactions: Saturn_
pumpkins334234

pumpkins334234

Jun 30, 2024
i think the majority of mental illnesses are not real. most of them are a perfectly normal and well-adjusted reaction to horrific trauma that has been experienced. i guess it's just a labelling issue but it makes people feel like the onus and fault for the illness is on them and not their horrific circumstances. i'm doubtful of the claims of "chemical imbalances" - i think they are real but greatly exaggerated and applied to almost every mental illness - some "mental illnesses" are pretty normal imo (like ADHD or autism, which i have) and are only a problem because the world we live in isn't adjusted to them.

what i'm trying to say is that the mental health industry acts like therapy and medication is the end all be all solution to mental illnesses, but what about when your circumstances are so horrible that no amount of that makes you better or helps you? i think there are two types of depression, circumstantial and chronic. imagine you are in debt, working 80 hours a week, making minimum wage, living in a shit run down apartment with bugs, you have intense childhood trauma, you have to support other people - if those circumstances were removed, the majority of people would also have their mental health improve greatly. on the flip side, i think that those with chronic depression will never get better and should be allowed to painlessly CTB.
it's a societal problem, not an individual one. people shouldn't feel crazy for their normal reactions to bad stuff.

basically:
"To help the individual to fit into a society which is ever at war with itself – is this what psychologists and analysts are supposed to do? Is the individual to be healed only in order to kill or be killed? If one is not killed, or driven insane, then must one only fit into the structure of hate, envy, ambition and superstition which can be very scientific?"

Reactions: earshurt
Saturn_

Saturn_

I shut my eyes and all the world drops dead.
Apr 22, 2024
sorry for asking but who's FC and whyd they get banned?
New members are joining without knowing who FuneralCry is. This forum is truly healing.

Anyways, she was one of this website's most prolific members with over 30,000 posts at the time of being banned. She wrote thousands upon thousands of flowery threads with the exact same wording about death being beautiful and suicide being the ideal solution to everything and recovery being horrible, like a pretentious LiveJournal blogger who traveled 20 years into the future. Whenever you unlock the search feature, you'll be able to look up her post history and you'll see exactly what I mean. Hope this helps

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: EternalShore, RejectMetamorphosis, Chinaski and 1 other person