• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
I just woke up feeling like complete utter shit.

Once again, I try to imagine a future without my problems, but it is literally impossible. I am stuck here. Everything has lost its meaning to me.

I am thinking deeply about what to do today. I wish I could be more brave.

Some part in me is thinking about the future, screaming "NO NO NO I don't want this life" and to "DO IT" "DO IT" "DO IT"

I keep thinking about all the lost opportunities and chances I had for a good life, but my self-sabotage ruined everything. Even if I had a million Euros or won the lottery, my problems cannot be fixed. There is no way forward but only a way out...

still, I feel so scared

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Kapsyl, Daydream Believer, thebelljarrr and 10 others
S

suicideby

After I die, I will be happy again like I used to
May 20, 2024
Don't be afraid. After you die, there will be no pain and you will find eternal peace and happiness. Dying is scary, but you have already decided how to do it, so you should do it, right? I don't have any regrets because I've never been given a chance before, but there's no way to turn back time. Have courage. Everyone who tries it may be scared, but there are some people who are happy to try it. I'm the latter. I'm happier with death than life. Having money doesn't mean you won't die. Even millionaires commit suicide.

Reactions: divinemistress36, dieTagesindkalt, 45bb146eff4 and 3 others
lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: dieTagesindkalt, byebyebabyblue1025, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This sounds so agonizing and painful. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Probably not the same situation like yours but I was deeply depressed and ready to leave with my method a year ago. CTB is the only way out but it's never easy.

I wish u all the best with whatever you decide to do and I hope u find peace.

Reactions: Callie Arcale and Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
This sounds so agonizing and painful. I'm sorry you have to go through this. Probably not the same situation like yours but I was deeply depressed and ready to leave with my method a year ago. CTB is the only way out but it's never easy.

I wish u all the best with whatever you decide to do and I hope u find peace.
Happy anniversary, today you are here with us for a year :heart:🤗

• Love
Reactions: thebelljarrr and Praestat_Mori
Spectre

Spectre

I'm looking for a man in finance, trust fund, 6'5
Nov 27, 2023
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
My last thought would probably be an irrational thought about me loving life or regretting a suicide attempt because of survival instinct. I wouldn't actually be regretting the suicide attempt nor would I actually be loving life but I would most likely have these two irrational thoughts because of how powerful survival instinct is, especially when coupled with the physical pain caused by a suicide attempt

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and Praestat_Mori
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
"I hope this works"

Reactions: dieTagesindkalt, Praestat_Mori and thebelljarrr
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Mine was "Here we go" as I began to lose consciousness. Although I was apprehensive of the outcome I was ready to take the chance.

Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and Alexei_Kirillov
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I'd just be hoping that I finally die and never have to suffer in this existence ever again.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
My last thoughts during my failed partial attempt were excitement of what would come next

Reactions: Forveleth
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

woefully bound to death.
Mar 1, 2024
my mindset would be wishing that if I get reincarnated, I would actually be fortunate in my next life luck is a big thing I've never experienced

but my actual final thought would probably be something like "please work" or me regretting it cause of survival instinct

Reactions: Forveleth