Just_Another_Person

Just_Another_Person

Student
Sep 16, 2024
Think like, about everything after 15 or just about the present moment? If the former, a mixture of surprised, dubious/skeptical, sad and horrified. Maybe happy about somethings. If the latter... well, I honestly have no idea, waaaaaaaay too many things happened and my 15yo self wouldn't know how to react.

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Oh I just realized my younger 15 year old self would honestly find me very cringe for liking the Sonic franchise. When I was 15, I only really knew about the Blue Blur through all of the negative reviews for the recent games and for how annoying he was in Smash Bros Brawl. I didn't even become a Sonic fan until I was already 18 years old in 2012.

• Yay!
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
I am still my 15yo self. It's all simultaneous to me.

• Hugs
(in)sane

(in)sane

Jun 9, 2024
I was first diagnosed with MDD when I was 13 and was already suicidal at 14. 15 year old me saw this coming and she's probably mad she didn't find this site sooner lol. Still remember my 15th birthday; I cried the whole day because my life had stopped a year ago but everything and everyone around me kept going like nothing happened. PTSD really took my life before I could :)

• Hugs